x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Thunderings Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Thunderings, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Thunderings

Thunderings Experienced Member

Your in-game name: Thunderings

What timezone are you in? Eastern Time Zone (-05:00GMT)

What country do you live in? United States

What languages do you speak? English

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I use OBS and I have a means to take screen shots, so yes. And if my recordings on Windows from OBS are too laggy, I can just switch to Linux and use it there, which appears to be less laggy.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I have the experience, I'm very mature, and I believe the server needs more staff to combat the rule breakers/cheaters on many of the different subservers.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active during non-work hours. I work October 29th-November 2nd and November 5th to November 9th 12 PM to 9PM. After that, I work weekdays 8 AM to 5PM. I can be online when I am not working. To simplify this, or make this easier to understand, I will be able to be on for at least 3 hours a day. I also have access to Minechat if I need to get on for chat-related stuff. I also have a method of remote access into my computer and can control MC through my PC from my phone. It doesn't work all that well, but I can read chat and reply that way.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I joined Mineverse over a year ago, sometime in March of 2017 I believe. Since then I've played and been very good friends with some of the players.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I was falsely banned once in game by Ordinateur7 when I was glitched. I didn't take any Knockback on OP due to be glitched. I forget exactly how I got glitched but I was able to prove it was a false ban.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes. I have been a staff member on a previous server which averaged 500 players a day during the summer and non-school days. However, the server is slowly declining now. I also have run my own server on the Technic launcher which averaged about 20+ players a day for a while. This was when I was 13 or 14 roughly.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No Yes, I do. I am active when I can be, I have 2-factor authentication, I have 113 post count (not including this), I have basically no ban record, mute record, etc. and I am mature.

Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes, I have 113 post count (not including this)

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes, I do.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes, I have been on the forums for almost a year now.

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? I have Skype but don't use it often. However, I can if it's required. Discord is what I'm ALWAYS on. I've used Discord for around 500+ days now.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    2. Purge

Purge Boss Member

May I ask what server had 500 players you were staff on also what rank were you this is also good to know if you are telling the truth. It helps your application alot since you know what you would be doing.

113 posts is quite low but it certianly meets requirements however if you were moderator we do most of our work on the online website would you be okay with this?

However fix this we are not asking for the month of November we are asking in general a set amount of time personally I would calculate a reasonable amount since even moderators need breaks you could say 1-2 hours a day at most or something around these lines.

I think you would be a good moderator on mineverse and you seem somewhat ready for the position. Most applications take months to be chosen as time goes on you can keep improving. for now neutral because I don't know you much however you seem respectful and responsible for the position.

Goodluck!

3. Boobalyboo

Boobalyboo Well-Known Member

Support <3

His November schedule is just an example and will most likely stay like that, or similar to that, throughout the year. Also, I know him very well. He's a respectful and kind person, he doesnt swear, he doesnt hack, he doesnt disrespect people at all. He's one of the most friendly people I've ever met. If anyone should have Mod, it's him.

4. Thunderings

Thunderings Experienced Member

1. The server name was A1craft, and it used to have a ton of players. Many people there later began to hate me after I had left the staff team. Started false rumors about me etc. I ended up banned based off false evidence, things people made up such as "Skype quotes" which could be just generated online. The Owner of that server is mcraftpete (MC username).

2. I don't mind it at all. I would be happy to do what I can to support the server.

3. I will fix that. I just have to make a living for myself and this job is also my first job. I need to make a good impression. It's also one to get my foot in the door so I can move to another program as this 1 is just seasonal.

4. Thank you! I appreciate that comment.

5. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

Support

6. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Try and become more ‘well known’ to gain my support.

7. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Support your a nice person and thats what I like to see. You have potential to be an amazing mod! Good luck!

8. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

This doesn’t affect his moderation skill at all.

Neutral since I can’t rate

9. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Neutral

Lack of info.

10. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

support. i don't see anything wrong.
      • you meet the requirements.
      • you're a rly nice person.
      • there's no lack of info. here, they asked you a question and you answered perfectly.
      good luck <3

11. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Support, my questions have been answered I would love to see you as a Moderator.

12. Simons4u

Simons4u Well-Known Member

Support, I think you would make a great moderator! You're always online you're kind and respect others at all times. Overall, you have these amazing qualities for this position and that is something that someone applying for moderator should have! Good luck :)

13. QUARSTRIKE

QUARSTRIKE Experienced Member

Support!!!!!!!!!!

14. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Honestly kinda a invalid reason to no support, he is well known all around the server at this point one of the most active.

Why would it be a issue Porky, I_am_youtuber never used alot of info it has nothing to do with how he does things.

15. kei

kei Well-Known Member

Support. I see you on quite frequently, you are professional, you make many reports, and you have a solid application.

16. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

No support. You don't understand the rules and ended up getting yourself banned.

17. kei

kei Well-Known Member

In this case, I'll also have to say No Support.

18. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

It’s his opinion and clearly to him he doesn’t see this player around as much as you do. Let Thunderings prove to Porky that he is well known.

No support from me, you can be a bit of a headache to deal with honestly. Next time you get banned, just make a ban appeal and don’t complain about it on the discord server.

19. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I've decided I can no longer support you for a few reasons.

First off, we have your ban, while I know we all can forget rules at times this is one of the most basic ones, and let alone the fact that you thought it would be a good idea to even log on the server with that name.

Next off, we have the complaining in discord as @Dumpling stated.

What really ticked me off however was not the complaining, bit the fact that you lied about doing so after.
      https://m.imgur.com/a/loEa6tJ

20. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

For these reasons I have to no support. I want to see you become more mature before I can give you back my support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.