x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Thunderings Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Thunderings, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Simons4u

Simons4u Well-Known Member

For these reason I’m going to have to switch to no support, like others have stated I feel as of right now you need to become more mature and more responsible for your actions.

2. Thunderings

Thunderings Experienced Member

I actually didn't lie. I didn't realize that the ban wasn't because of someone else's account (PandaSkillz). He told me on Discord he got banned for advertising so I checked in chat to see why and let him know about it. After that I got banned and literally thought it was because of the fact I had logged onto his account the day before. So not the fact that I "lied," but was clueless as to the actual reason.

3. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I wasn't really talking about that, I was talking about how when sparky (dumpling) told you to stop complaining you deleted the messages and said you never did anything.

4. Thunderings

I don't see how I'm "immature" but I appreciate the feed back. I've not really done anything immature. The only thing I did was make a username for an account that friends would laugh at. I also never played on the server with that account. All I ever did was log on for a minute or two to grab something from it and log back off. It was never on for more than 5 minutes at a time (if I remember correctly). The account also used to belong to someone else and they gave me full access to it. Sorry you feel I'm immature but I don't exactly understand how I'm "immature" when like most people, I tend to joke about things. Usually, you can't have a "fun server" without people who joke around. Dull people don't help a server, you need some sort of sense of humor. (Not saying this justifies the username at all, but I'm pointing out that I joke around and the username was part of a joke.)

I deleted the messages because I made a ban appeal. Figured that would solve my problems. I didn't delete them BECAUSE she said something. I actually deleted them as she was typing a comment as well. And besides, when I said "I never did anything" I was specifically talking about the ban, again tying back to being clueless about the reason at the time. This just has a lot of confusion so if you have questions just ask. I'm happy to clear some things up for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2018
    5. Purge

Purge Boss Member

First of all let me make a response to you personally. I have some things to explain which possibly would change your mind how so ever.

1) He complained to back himself up he was obviously trying to make things better however wouldn't anyone lie to make themself look better and not seem like a rule breaker to a normal this would have been different to a staff member. however thats none of @Dumpling ' s buisness even if she was trying to help him.

2) If he has a bad username which from what I see the username was not bad at all (possibly immature) and I know for a fact staff will let a username called f*u*r pass because it was a "joke" I asked them personally if I could ban him they told me no because it was a joke. Obviously the same thing for this user who was banned for a "joke" but it was inappropriate. Tell me the username was possibly immature which you know what it was but so was also for the username how so ever even worse for f*u*r I guess my question is how is this okay to do this to him but not to others. Because hes applying? Anyways he did ban evade which is a fair ban. But everyone can overmake mistakes.

I'm not saying this wasn't the right move however I just was curious how that all worked out in no way is this passive agressive I'm just curious to how he was banned for this and not others.

3) This was his friends account I know this for a fact, he had no idea it was banned anyways how was he? If he knew he was banned he wouldn't have ban evaded however you make a valid point there is no way to prove this. I just believe in my heart he didn't know he made a mistake for not checking, just give him a chance because everyone does make mistakes. Why make everyone change their mind for this however they have no insight around this.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    6. Thunderings

I appreciate that you're actually understanding my side of this. I wasn't ever trying to start drama and maybe if things were seen consecutively, or as they happened you'd understand. I just didn't know the account I had used was banned to begin with but no one seems to get that. I am currently banned for a false reason on another server where everyone made up false evidence about me and it spread. This evidence consisted of Skype quotes that were fake, generated by an online program. This led me to being banned. My IP has changed though and yet I still don't try to log onto that server to ban evade. Even though I could do it, doesn't mean I will when I know about the ban.

I also would never, and have never broken any rule on ANY server intentionally. I never intended to break any such rules on Mineverse. The username was made as a joke for another server and between friends. I wasn't thinking about Mineverse when I created it. My life doesn't "revolve" around Mineverse, let alone MC. I have to work, I have a professional job and that is where my focus mainly is. Yes, I am able to get on MC during my off time or on Minechat during breaks, but that doesn't mean I know everything when something happens...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    7. i_am_youtuber

Changing to neutral after talking to you, I truly want to support you but right now I simply can't.

8. Thunderings

What would you be interested in seeing in order to gain your support?

9. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Alright Im changing to neutral you make valid points.

10. QUARSTRIKE

QUARSTRIKE Experienced Member

support

11. Simons4u

Simons4u Well-Known Member

Changing from no support to support. You truly are an amazing guy, after seeing how you treat others and how you deal with all sorts of drama and other things in-game I believe that I was wrong to no support you :)

Good luck

12. Thunderings

Thanks a bunch. Honestly, all it takes is getting to know who I really am. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me them on Discord!

13. i_am_youtuber

Changing to support.

You've got all this stuff going on in your life, a job, that horrible stuff with your grandmother, and still manage to stay active and do reports. That's more than I can say for just about anyone honestly.

14. Thunderings

I apreciate it honestly. It's difficult to see my grandma in the condition she is in. Plus a full time job takes a lot of time in my day as well. But I'm always going to make sure I help out and assist.

15. Boobalyboo

Boobalyboo Well-Known Member

It was my account, the old ign was KETEAR. I just used it for stacking up on op. He changed it cause him and I thought it was a funny joke, it is literally named WhyIsMyPPHard like wow, so bad! cause someones ign definitely wasnt 'r' and didnt get banned for it.

16. kei

kei Well-Known Member

I'm changing to neutral, leaning towards support. You've shown an immense amount of dedication and activity regardless of the things that you are currently going through. Keep up the good work and I might just change to support! Good luck :)

17. Thunderings

Thank you, I do appreciate this.

18. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

No support
      A lot of reports came out as lack of evidence in one day, and you only really started reporting on October 27th or around that date when I checked archives. Once you get more valid reports and report more consistently instead of reporting for just a week or two i'll give you a support.

Attached Files:

19. Thunderings

The only reason those were "Lack of Evidence" is because apparently the photos can't be clicked on to view. I have valid evidence in the report, it just for some reason doesn't work the way I posted it. That's all it is.

20. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

support!! you're so friendly and sweet especially bc i vanished on discord for a bit and you checked up on me!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.