x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Thunderings Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Thunderings, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

Went through the reports and it seems like you were reporting players for things that were unfiltered which is why the reports came out as "Lack of Evidence" so there was no warning.

Regardless, I still stand no support because as I said you only really started reporting players as of October 27th according to the reports archive section.

I've explained how to receive a support, just have more reports and try to have less invalid reports. When I was applying for moderator I had about 700 reports in that time frame and only 2 or 3 were invalid as the people who were banned claimed to be falsely banned and appealed.

2. Thunderings

Thunderings Experienced Member

Yeah? @i_am_youtuber cleared it up. Even though the word isn't in the filter, it should have been warned for. I spoke to him about it today. So relax, it was just a misunderstanding is all and a way to try and keep the player count up rather than banning more people. I also used to play over a year ago and made reports back then too, so I didn't JUST start. I've been doing them every time I played. But I quit MC for over a year. I was known by many players back then and I'm becoming more well known once again.

3. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

Regardless it came out as, “Lack of evidence”. I was reading through your moderator application and every time someone gave you a no support instead of respecting the opinion you would become defensive instead of accepting the opinion-based reply.

If you’re just coming back and starting to do reports again don’t you think you should wait before you apply for moderator so people can see you’re consistently making reports, and you’re well known again?

If you quit MC a year ago for what reason did you quit and how do we know you will not quit again while being a moderator? Commitment is important when being a moderator.

Just due to the way you replied to my opinion-based statement, I am going to stay with no support until you can prove you are mature enough to handle opinions because you will recieve a lot of that during the time of being a moderator and lastly until you can be consistent with reports.

4. Thunderings

I've always done reports when active, that's one thing I can state. And I quit a year ago because of consistent drama from other's from another server for something so minuscule. Example: People made up false evidence about me on another server which resulted in people believing it and thus getting me banned, permanently. And what do you mean? I've always been mature. I don't see how I'm not. Plus, I do get defensive for the sheer fact that I'm defending why I did something. Explaining the reason behind it or telling people that what really happened. That's all it is, never intended to come out strong or harsh if that's what you're thinking. And if so, sorry. But it's not what I intended. I appreciate you vocalizing your opinion, however.

5. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Changing to support.

You made a mistake and you admitted it. You learned from it and you now act more cautious in similar situations. Couldn't have seen anyone handle it any better.

Everyone's already mentioned how active, friendly, etc you are, and its all true.

Good luck Thunderings.

6. Thunderings

I appreciate reading that. It means a lot. I'm happy I was able to prove myself.

7. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

Amazing amount of reports! Thanks for helping the community.
      Of course; support!

8. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

agree support! good luck!

9. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

The way you reply reminds me of my friend who is always arguing/debating on basically every topic he deems debatable, and trying to prove he is the right one in every situation, even the ones he isn't and was proven by many that he wasn't.

It's a neutral for me.

10. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Just a tip.

I would suggest using gyazo, once you install it has a auto keybind to screencapture things sometimes its buggy if you use it in the game take a screenshot locate to your .minecraft click screenshots then drag the screenshot into the report.

We already know its me <3

I'm sticking with support gl!

11. Thunderings

Sorry you feel that way. I didn't mean to come across like that. I appreciate your comment though.

Actually, Labymod has an auto screen upload feature for Imgur. I started using that and if it doesn't do that way I will use prnt.sc, thank you for the advise though and thank you again!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018
    12. Moni

Moni Well-Known Member Premium

Support :)

Very helpful in-game, friendly, active and does reports.

13. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

support<3

14. BodyShaming

BodyShaming Active Member

Support. One of the nicest dudes on the server. Always tries to get rid of the hackers. how doesn't he have mod yet lol

15. Thunderings

Thank you, Moni!

Thank you, Pastel!

Haha Thank you, Jake. I appreciate your support. Also, I've never liked hackers and my priority is to make sure they're not ruining everyone else's experience on the server.

16. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

There is nothing wrong from this in my perspective, I'd rather have someone do reports and learn from there lack of evidence reports so they don't make a mistake when they actually go along to moderating (if they get accepted)

What is the problem with this? I feel like this is biased. He is literally one of the best applicants currently and is the only one making massive progress in reports, he is doing reports while other applicants are sitting there doing nothing and you're complaining to him?

This is also a really unfair statement, you had applied December 2016, the server would have had a decent amount of players still. Players counts have dramatically went down since then, of course he's not going to get 700 reports in the space of 2 months in a 30 player server... Like I said he's the only applicant who is actually doing lots of reports which your complaining about yet you give out supports to people who don't do reports...

You've got my support, best of luck.

17. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

The fact that you complain on discord is horrible. I’ve told you multiple times to stop and that the staff team don’t like it, but you’re still doing it. Do not disturb means something ;v

18. Thunderings

Thank you! I appreciate that.

You know, when you said to stop pinging staff on "DND" I stopped. But when staff are online then I do. And it's not necessarily complaining, it's more or less stating there is a rule breaker online that needs to be dealt with. In no way did I intend to be "annoying" but I also figured the "Help channel" was meant for help. However, I'll stick to just DM'ing then if you can't handle 1 ping to an online staff member in the help channel when it's not YOU.

19. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

This application has gone more than 30 days inactive.
      If you wish to still apply for staff feel free to message a staff member and they can reopen this application for you.
      Thank you for applying for Mineverse.

20. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Re-opened on request

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.