x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global Trails

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sabrina, Oct 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

I love the trails plugin, I think it's a really cool cosmetic addition to the game, but it could do with a little tweaking.

As you can see in the video below, my trail works perfectly fine until Rent hits me, then I lose it.

Now I'm unsure if this is a bug or just hasn't been implemented, but it would be nice if trails could continue to be active after a player enters combat, as it kind of defeats the purpose of having them on a PvP gamemode if you cant have them in PvP.

For those that may say trails would get in the way of PvP, most trails are low to the ground and so don't affect line of vision very much. In addition to this, trails can be taken off when the player wants to if it does affect them or their opponent that badly. As far as I know, trails don't actually affect PvP anyways, as opposed to the way having a large pet does, so I don't see the harm in having them during combat.

thank you for reading :D​

2. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

support i want trails

3. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

Duplicate suggestion.

Cloked has already made a suggestion on this HERE, feel free to support/reply under that thread instead.
      Closing.
      Moved to Archives - Suggestions.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.