x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Trxj's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by MoNsTeRXSkillsYT, Aug 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. MoNsTeRXSkillsYT

MoNsTeRXSkillsYT Active Member

Your in-game name: Trxj
      What timezone are you in? GMT
      What country do you live in? UK
      What languages do you speak? English

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes I use OBS currently to record my gameplay.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become a Moderator on Minveverse because although I am not a big fan of minecraft, whenever I play, I play on Mineverse as it is the only server where all of the community is friendly and not toxic. I also have being playing on the sever for a very long time now. Started about 3 + years ago but took a break and now I am back. I also think I should become Moderator as not only am I familiarised with some of the staff I also have a very good background in being staff, I have Co Owned multiple minecraft servers as well as being staff on them. This would help with my knowledge towards being a good staff member.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I would push to get at least 5 hours a day.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I started around 3 + years ago but took a break last year and have just come backto see the server is still standing strong pushing numbers again.
      What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game)
      No
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      As I have already stated above I have a big background on experience as a Moderator / Staff Member. I have being apart of many Minecraft servers as well as Gmod severs and many other games. This is good as I have a bigger understanding of what a good staff member would act like.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Sadly I do not as I was never a Forums type of person but I dont want that to throw you off of my application. I know that it is one of the main requirements but I would work towards the Forums, I just dont see much to post about. But as a Staff Member I would work on getting active on the Forums!
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes Sir!
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      Yep!
      What is your Discord tag?
      BenCaan#8709

2. Watermelonone

Watermelonone Well-Known Member

No support

3. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.