x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed UnderageWomen Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by UnderageWomen, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. UnderageWomen

UnderageWomen Active Member

Your in-game name: UnderageWomen
      What timezone are you in? BST (UK)
      What country do you live in? England/Switzerland.
      What languages do you speak? German and English.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) i have all these means i have gyazo and obs so this is not an issue.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I would wish to become moderator because i really enjoy playing this server and a lot of the time i play there is not a moderator on this is most likely due to the majority of mods being from the US and i believe that an a few EU staff members could combat this issue.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? i am normally active on the server for a few hours a day 2-6 and more on weekends it all depends on school really but i do enjoy playing every moment.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? i am unsure when i started playing mineverse but i know i brought premium around this time three years ago so ive been playing for quite some time
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) i have been banned in-game this was due to some miscommunication and ended up in me telling someone to end their life i regret doing this as this was during the holidays ruining my chances to play and i later apologized to the person in question.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? i do have past staff experience on Pure-Realms PvP which was a faction server i regularly played during 2013-2016 until it shut down i believe i banned over 1000 people and prepossessed a very large amount of support tickets and.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes i believe that i do
      Do you have 50 Post Count? i am unsure how to check this but i believe i meet this requirement if not then maybe my other qualities can make up for this
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? yes i do. i take account security very seriously.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? i have been a member of the mineverse forum for over 2 years now do i believe i meet this requirement.
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? i have both Skype and discord and i use both regularly to communicate effectively.

I would just like to add that i would be honored to for-fill a role i have dreamed about for a while and would really enjoy being a member of the mineverse staff team and community. please consider my application.

Yours faithfully, Josh

2. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.