x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Us] derekneugebauer Mod App [Factions]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by G1ng3rBr3qdMqn, May 15, 2015.

?

Would I be a good Moderator?

Poll closed Oct 28, 2015.
    1. Yes.

4 vote(s)
      44.4%
    2. No, you need to add more detail.

2 vote(s)
      22.2%
    3. No support.

3 vote(s)
      33.3%
    1. G1ng3rBr3qdMqn

G1ng3rBr3qdMqn Experienced Member

How old are you? I am currently 14 years of Age

Your in-game name: derekneugebauer

What timezone are you in? Mountain Time/Central

What country do you live in? United States

What languages do you speak? English

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Intro: Hi everyone, my name Is Derek and I am 14 years old. I love playing Minecraft and coming up soon, this will be my 3rd year playing it. I have played on Mineverse for the longest out of all servers, roughly 2 years. I have come to be quite experienced with the community and how things work on this server and I would like to help out. I play G-mod and other video games including warframe on steam. I am really involved in school and I get good grades.

Active:I am very active on factions and I just recently got Active member on the forums. This means I will be able to take care of reports rather fast, I play almost every day after school and almost always on the weekends.
      Mature: I am a mature player. I deal with things accordingly. I don't panic when there is a situation that needs me, I deal with it rather calmly.

Helpful: I have did numerous reports for factions and other servers on hackers, I usually can tell if someone is hacking in PvP or not. I just don't report someone if I get killed.

Experienced: I know tons of stuff about factions, I have been playing it for about 2 years now and I know mostly everything there is to know about it.

Helping: Since I'm so well experienced with factions I can help a new player out with about anything. I can answer their questions and even help them build a base if they needed it. For example if someone asked me how to get money, I would tell them to go to ./warp shop, and that they could gather resources and sell them here.

Genuine: I am a rather nice player to those who are nice to me. I always like to be friends with someone new and help them out. I care about factions and actually want to help some people out here.

Responsible: I will talk to people if they ask me a question instead of ignoring them like most players, I will not abuse my staff powers. I will use them to the best of my abilities to help out the server in the best ways I can. I try to keep disrespect to a minimum in chat, when I can stop others from being rude or hateful.

Likable: I am a nice person, always enjoying making new friends. I have good leadership skills, I am social (I like to talk in chat a lot, Maybe too much XD). I like to play Mineverse a lot, it is the #1 server that I play on.

Reasonable: I would issue commands like mute / ban accordingly, say someone curses and gets warned repeatedly I would not do an over-timed mute say 5 hours. The first mute would be short like 5 minutes and it would gradually increase until a ban, if necessary.
      Fast Learner: If I need to be taught something, I usually pick up on it pretty fast. For example, if there is any permissions I need to learn about from a former mod or somebody, I will listen and learn rather fast.

Respectful: I respect other players and people, as long I am respected in turn. I am very kind in-game and have been working really hard on not trash talking.

Encouraging: I am very encouraging, I encourage people to do good things and mind the rules. I encourage people to take the right path on Mineverse and not to become a hacker or rule breaker.

Trustworthy: I can always be trusted with a task or specific job without messing it up or trolling.

Loyal: I am loyal to Mineverse and other players, I always stick with Mineverse and have for 2 years now. I feel I deserve a chance to become a moderator.

In Need Of Staff: Due to another factions mod being demoted, there is obviously a need for some new factions Moderators. I feel I am responsible and mature enough to handle myself as a moderator. There are tons of hackers on factions right now, and not enough Mods to help get rid of them. They come back on alts or just get unbanned, to only come back and hack again.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Monday-Friday: 4-5 hours, Saturday and Sunday: 8 hours plus

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing for about 2 years now, although I joined the forums about a year ago.

Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes, I have been banned from factions 1 time for false-hacking, 2 times on skywars for disrespect (I have learned my lesson) and one time for glitching, just recently my account was hacked and I was banned for advertising, last one time on prison for spam.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have been a moderator on a quite a few servers, I know when to mute, ban etc.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    2. Sanity

Sanity Well-Known Member

Bump only once a day, support.

3. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

Maybe change the color of "How long can you be active" That green against the white is a strain on the eyes.

Other than that Support.

4. G1ng3rBr3qdMqn

I will change the Green Sir_Brandon_III Thanks <3

5. Joe (Joe_694

Joe (Joe_694 Experienced Member

No support

6. ohMatriix

ohMatriix Experienced Member

Support. Friendly in-game and you have tended to each suggestion quickly.

7. Fire3213

Fire3213 Experienced Member

Nice application. I think that factions may need some new mods now that one was fired. I believe you only have Global Mods that moderate now for your gamemode. Maybe add some more detail though. I have not seen you in-game but you seem nice. Support. Happy Gaming!

8. VAPENATION

VAPENATION Experienced Member

No Support.

9. G1ng3rBr3qdMqn

I have been rather nice to you in-game Joe_694, I'm not sure where the no support came from, but if you could give me some details on what I need to improve on/ do better Ill gladly try.

10. G1ng3rBr3qdMqn

I have worked on my maturity level a lot, I will be working on more detail, I will watch my punctuation and grammar, and I am very experienced with factions.

11. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support. On servers, I didn't really see you very mature, though I do not know if now is the case. However, you might have a lot of competition as I see many Mod Apps nowadays...
      So I decide not to take any chances and give no support. Sorry... :(

12. G1ng3rBr3qdMqn

I don't recall seeing you anywhere Andrewswj but I might have, anyways I have matured a lot over time, thanks for the feedback anyways. By the way you may not have seen me because I mostly play factions, I am not very active at all on the other game-modes although I do stop by on some on a typical day.

13. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Sorry, and thank you for understanding. I hope to see you soon, you seem like now you've changed. I hope to see you on a server one day :) Cheers! Keep up the good work and strive for your goal!

14. TheMiner2020

TheMiner2020 Experienced Member

75% Support
      I love the app:, but try to make it look more appealing :D

15. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

More information, No Support.

16. TheMiner2020

TheMiner2020 Experienced Member

Make sure to add more detail and info !!!!!!

17. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Disliking his opinion is being very immature. He's trying to help and what to improve on. No support.

18. Joe (Joe_694

Joe (Joe_694 Experienced Member

Change my no support to support. Good luck

19. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

85% Support.

You have great information and seem qualified. Just try to make your application look cleaner, and not a strain to look at. Add more information too, possibly add one or two more traits that you possess.

Good luck! :D

20. G1ng3rBr3qdMqn

I disliked this because it seems as if he is being rude to me, Telling me I'm very immature if he has not seen me in-game and such is not very nice. I would have just read it and did what he suggested if was in a nicer manner.