x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA WannaSkype's Re-Application™

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Gabe, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

WannaSkype's Re-Application!

- Introduction -
      Welcome to my re-application, some of you may know me as Gabe, if not well Hello! My name is Gabe, as some people call me or you can call me by my IGN which is WannaSkype. Here is some background information before we start this application! I am currently 17, I have been playing mineverse for about 6 years now. I was a ex-moderator before resigning and we will get into why I did below. I play football, love making friends and overall just wanna help this community!
      Now let's get started with this application!

- In-Game Name -
      WannaSkype
      (Click HERE for past IGN's)

- My Timezone? -
      Eastern Standard Time (EST)

- Country I live in? -
      United States of America

- Languages I speak? -
      English and Spanish Fluently.

- Necessary means of capturing evidence? -
      Yes, I have the recording software called "Action" & can take screenshots with "Gyazo".

Now we get to why I should get the chance to become mod again, here we go!

- Kind & Friendly -
      Being Kind & Friendly is so important to any community whether it be in a block game or in real life. I am very kind with all the players and don't ever try to be rude to them. I also am friendly with new players and try to treat them with respect, as I am the type of person who respect goes a very long way. When being a moderator you need this trait to get by in the community and just to be a good person overall.

- Knowledgeable -
      I am very Knowledgeable when it comes to the Forums and In-Game, as I have been playing this server for many years now. I know the in's and out's of mineverse, and if a player needs help to get around the forums or In-Game can help them in a breeze. I also know all the moderator commands, and all the rules by heart.

- Helpfulness -
      I am a very helpful person when it comes to players asking me questions, needing advice, or simply wants to know a basic question. I love helping people when they need it, because it just makes me a better person. This is key when becoming a moderator as helping the community is your job, and if you can not do this simply you are not doing your job. I am overall a very helpful person when it comes to mineverse, and just in life.

- Reports -
      Reporting players is key to helping the community become better, I know recently I have not done a ton of reports, but this will go up with time. I know have more time, and can get on more to help this community get rid of hackers and any sort of rule breakers. I will become active in reports again soon!

- Honesty and Reliability -
      Being honest is so important in any sort of application process, I am not the type of person to lie to you as it has negative outcomes if you are caught. You have to be honest towards players as if you are not could mislead them and just create more problems. I have been told to be very honest, and just speak whats in my mind. I am not afraid to tell you the truth, if it helps you. Also being reliable is so important, as in the Staff Team they depend on each other. If you are not there for each other if can collapse. I am very reliable as if you need my help, I will come to you as fast as I can.

- Positive -
      Positive. I am very positive person because it let's the player know who you are. I like to show a good first impression so the player or people that first meet me know or get a glimpse of who I am. This is important as a moderator because you have to help the players of mineverse have the best experience they can have, and that's my goal for everyone that plays!

- Experience -
      Aw, yes experience. I was an ex-mod for mineverse. I was a moderator for about 10 months before resigning. I also have experience in little servers, but mineverse is what really taught and helped me to become the person I am today. I know mineverse like it's the back of my hand, and when having 10 months of experience as a moderator is helps. I know every moderator command, and know how to help people overall whether in the forums or In-Game.

- How long can you be active on the server everyday? -
      I can be active for about 1-3 hours everyday, depends on my schedule or if I work.

- How long have I been Mineverse? -
      I have been playing mineverse since 2013, so about 6 years now. I joined the forums in early 2014, as you can see if you check my page.

- Have you ever been banned in the past? -

Unfortunately I have been banned in the past In-Game. I was banned for DDoS Threats, and Hacking. Also to remove my permissions when I resigned. I can assure you that the DDoS and Hacking bans were a very long time ago, and I have no intention to get banned ever again. As of Forum Bans, never have been banned.

- Do you have any past experience as a moderator? -
      Yes I do have experience in being a moderator. I was a moderator on here for about 10 months and other small servers as said above.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? ✅
      Do you have 50 Post Count? ✅
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? ✅
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? ✅
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? ✅

- Small Q/A -
      This is meant for any questions that you may have before making your decision.

Why did I resign as a moderator?
      I resigned as a moderator, because school. School really took up my time and just had so much to do, and it really took a toll on me. I was applying for colleges and had to do a lot of other stuff as it is my last year in high school. I resigned because I simply did not have time to moderate, and was losing interest in playing minecraft.

Why am I applying again?
      I am applying for moderator again because I miss being a moderator. I miss helping this community and just being part of the Staff Team Family. Being a moderator was so much fun, and it really helped me become a better person. Now that I have a lot more time of my hands I can become more active and simply play more mineverse.

If you have any more questions, simply ask them below and I will try my best to answer them!

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, and hope you I can become a moderator on mineverse again! Have a wonderful day newbies!

Statistics:
      Supports- 23
      Neutrals- 4
      No Support- 14

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    2. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

First Support! :) Im so happy your re applying! you got this!

3. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Thanks newbie <3

4. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Great mod before anshe I know you'll be a great one again, support.

5. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Almost made me cry 11 year old, you are the best and ugliest goat I know! (jk not ugly)

6. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Yep mhm. Support

7. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Thanks sniff <3, BRO APPLY I NEED YOU MAN! WHO AM I GONNA COMPETE WITH?

8. con

con Active Member

Supportaroonie. You were a great mod before you resigned, you even knew I was closet cheating (shh) and legit nobody knew except you. I hope you get the rank back again because you were great.

9. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Thank you sir! Means a lot.

10. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Teeeb? Idk

(I’m done with moderation and Minecraft in general, and I’m not going to make a commitment of my time towards it if I can’t keep it).

Good luck with your application (I’m done posting here, don’t kill me mods)

11. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

Support!!

12. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Thank you for the support!

Thank you @trinxty for the support rating!

13. babyboynitro

babyboynitro Experienced Member

imagine abusing for xokah

14. extender

extender Experienced Member

Accepted bribe from xokah for an unban no support

15. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Will do no such thing.
      Please if you do have proof provide it, already handled this when pile was mod. thanks.

16. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

no support once a ddoser always a ddoser ""WannaSkype""

17. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

U ain't no Teeeb and bs'n every 1 like she is so that's good enough for me. Support

18. Purge

Purge Boss Member

No support!!!!

19. Osamabinhusslin

Osamabinhusslin Experienced Member

20. QUARSTRIKE

QUARSTRIKE Experienced Member

No support
      Because ur not online
      And u been abusing

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.