x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • What is going on with the server....

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by zoestar6, Jul 3, 2017.

?

Have you noticed an increase of lag, glitches, and/or glitch abusing?

Poll closed May 3, 2018.
    1. Yes.

1 vote(s)
      33.3%
    2. Some.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. None.

2 vote(s)
      66.7%
    1. zoestar6

zoestar6 Active Member

Okay so first of all hello yes, it's me, the rant queen.:rolleyes:
      Anyways, is it just me or is there a lot more lag and glitches going on then before? Also I've reported 32 people in the course of 7 days on just 1 gamemode! I know some of you may think it's not that bad because there are of course quite a bit of people on the server (lower than it was a year ago I believe), but we're talking one gamemode, one person who also isn't on 24/7. Besides that there is often a long wait before these people actually get warned/banned.... I know that moderators have lives (Probably more than I do xD) However, you would think that the amount of moderators that you have there would at least be one that could read my reports without people having to suffer for three hours until someone sees the report. (But, I will give credit to the mods that do work very hard and check the reports for the sake of the server ^.^)

I'm aware that many of you may hate me for reporting you for bypassing the filter, but know this: it's nothing personal. It's just if people stop paying attention to the smaller rules than the no one will follow them eventually, also if people aren't focused on following the smaller rules also it will seem like they are nothing, thus making the bigger rules seem like less of a big deal. Of course this may just be me getting paranoid and all but I really don't want my good memories of Minecraft to be taken down with this server..... Anyways, thanks for reading (if you got this far) my my rant, which is actually a lot shorter than I planned, however, just for convenience sake I'm not going to let people suffer through my basically 2 page rants like last time. :p

P.S. I would like to thank whoever put the rant section sticking out so I don't have to go to the off-topic section, it makes the rant section as well as the community's opinion seem that much more important.

2. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

I can 1100000000% agree. I get tons of lag on certain gamemodes and its horrible...nothing with my computer or wifi....its the server ;-;

3. zoestar6

zoestar6 Active Member

I know, I just started using a really good computer because I'm visiting family out of state for the summer, and it's so much better than my crummy laptop, so I was very confused when I was seeing what was happening to the lag on the server.

4. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

i just hit hard lag spikes on Prison and Creative
      -
      crashed

5. Nitro_

Nitro_ Active Member

In the lobby I've been glitching on the invisible walk way to the star thingy I believe its the anti cheat or something, or maybe its just your WiFi that you're on that might be bad.