Prison where is prison factions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SavageTM, Apr 26, 2020.

1. SavageTM

SavageTM Experienced Member

bring it back thanks

• Support Support x 11
    • No Support No Support x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. Porky

Porky Moderator Moderator

no arguments? no support - explain to us why it should come back

3. Togpuss

Togpuss Member

Prisons and factions to me sound like two different things that should never be merged together.

4. JustExposed

JustExposed Active Member

bring both back

5. SavageTM

Been here since 2013 and there has always been a prison server. You market your server with the prison tag. #23 on a server list with the prison game mode listed as playable. That’s the only arguments you need. You could see an influx of different players wanting to just play that I guarantee any form of prison server would bring more love back to the server

6. ganting

ganting Established Member

Would love to see prison and factions back to the server. Would be great to play those enjoyable games again.

7. Grayman333

Grayman333 Experienced Member

Minecraft accounts: Grayman333
    Why should it not come back? It was a great gamemode, many people played it.

Anyways, support. As long as its Prison and factions you want to bring back, I wouldn't think them merged together is a good idea.

8. SavageTM

They had a prison server with free world factions it was pretty fun

9. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Moderator Moderator

bring them both back but not merged support

10. Mega_

Mega_ Well-Known Member

Minecraft accounts: Bryci_ showgirl HowDoIPvP
    Support. I loved prison then getting to be Free then raiding everyone.

11. Jguns99

Jguns99 Experienced Member

I support this thread 100%, prison needs a comeback. I had so many great memories and made lots of friends, let’s pray this thread gets enough support/attention.

12. Taigeroo

Taigeroo Active Member

August 2018, server revamp announced, we got phase 1, which included creative, skyblock, factions, kitpvp and op pvp with new maps n stuff. Pris and op pris were phase 2. It's been 2 years. I think that alone is a pretty good reason to bring it back. Even if you can't make a new map, you also still have the pris map, as it was accidently opened some time ago, and I, with a few OGs played for the 30 minutes it was up. The Factions, Kitpvp, Op pvp and op pris communities were also very tightly connected, and frequent trades/alliances were brought between modes. As for whether or not pris should still have the free world, I think it should. It allowed for grinders, bases and farms, and added a lot of fun and importance into getting the Freeman rank. Plots are still awesome in this mode, allowing player shops, but I very strongly believe that the factions element is a key part in prison. It makes it very unique, I have been unable to find a prison server that has factions like our prison did. I still love this mode, even though its been ages since I've been able to play, and I know that I, as well as MANY others would play for days and days if this was released again.
    I feel that the absence of Prison on this server leaves a massive hole in the community, and is the reason I, and many of my friends stopped playing this server.

13. Porky

Porky Moderator Moderator

Infection was part of phase 2 & it’s now here, if pris was to come back, oppris needs to come first still