x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • WHY are no staff on ever?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by KidCraftKiller, Mar 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Jarquisha

Jarquisha Active Member

Ok, to the first part of your response, I get that the hours will go down, im just saying that if they cant be online for at least 1 hour a day then lets be honest they should resign.

To the second part, everyday i see at least one hacker (most the time way more) who are using obvious hacks with 50+ block reach, if you're really trying to say that you're all in /v and you're trying to find them in vanish i find that pretty stupid as a blind puppy can see that they are hacking, and they don't get banned until they get reported by a player, and even that takes awhile.

And to the Simon situation, hes moving house and has no wifi? for a month? A MONTH, So hes moving houses, ok, i got that, that's normal, taking a month to move is normal, but not having wifi for a month while moving is not normal unless his internet provider has royally f***** up.

2. babytransjoey

babytransjoey Active Member

just let in sink in your timezone compared to most staff which is EU/NA with like 1 nz staff

3. Jarquisha

Jarquisha Active Member

Normally i would agree with you, but because i have no school, and Im stupid i have f***** my sleep schedule up and Im basically up when people from eu and na are playing

EDIT: I also want to add that I think that there should be at least one mod that isn't from the na or eu timezone

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    4. KidCraftKiller

KidCraftKiller Experienced Member

Im on all the time I can be heck I was just on 3 seconds ago I like having the forums on and play at the saem time

5. KidCraftKiller

ok seriously we have 100 bots rn on op pvp vpns are cool but there's a reason why no one server every has them enabled. its sad I know some people need them for serious reasons but does that mean hackers get to lag the server with 100 bots they're literally grinding them right now and breaking the server

6. FearTheKlowns

FearTheKlowns Well-Known Member Premium

I had seen it before and now they are bringing it up against me. Don't worry.

7. hannah

hannah Boss Member

how ab the server just gets a better anticheat.

shocking idea. i know.

• Like Like x 1
    8. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

No anti-cheat we get will stop people from using kill-aura and anti-knockback. Servers like Hypixel and Mineplex have spend hundreds if not thousands on their anti-cheat and yet most public clients can bypass their kill-aura prevention measures.

Something probably could be done about the TP aura and speed though.

9. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

I mean, most practice servers that I play have decent, if not good anticheats.

10. Hyperie

Hyperie Active Member

Many many many 1.7 practice servers have anticheats than ban for autoclicking, reread that. They can ban people for something as unnoticeable as autoclicking but mineverse cant stop fly hacks, bhop, speed, fast bow and literally JIGSAW tp aura. Do we even have an anticheat??

Also this was recorded 10 mins ago, staff afk to pretend hes active while theres a hacker on. (12:17 pm)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2019
    11. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Auto-clicking isn't hard to detect if a user is simply clicking with the same interval of time between each click. I believe our own anti-cheat used to kick for auto-clicking, I'm not sure why it doesn't anymore. Auto-clickers will bypass on any of those 1.7 servers provided that the time interval between each click doesn't remain constant.

12. Jarquisha

Jarquisha Active Member

I believe ive been kicked for auto-clicking once or twice when i click 6 - 8 cps, obviously i cant check that as the bans website is down.

13. Hyperie

Hyperie Active Member

if the click interval is what matters why do people get banned for butterfly clicking sometimes? i think its more about having a very small delay between clicks.

14. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

I feel like butterfly clicking gets you banned because of your cps (for instance around 16ish cps.), and delay. As if you click 2 times in a very small time period it'll count as Double Clicking which is bannable and if this happens frequently the AC detect's this (pls don't quote me) (bad grammar omg)

15. Simons4u

Simons4u Well-Known Member

When your parents haven’t worked for about 4 weeks and all of a sudden they have to move because they found a new job it can be hard to get back up financially, when going though all of that internet is usally the last priority, things like calling the water company or electric company to get that transferred in your name. Or even getting your sons and daughters enrolled in school. Please don’t question a moderators activity if you don’t know their situation.

As for staff being online and the anticheat, they both need improvement but things don’t just happen when making a thread like this it takes time and progression. We know as staff that the anticheat isn’t the best making a complaint comment on anything isn’t going to help instead make a thread or comment listing what could be done to help the current anticheat or even a better anticheat for that matter, which some players on this thread have so thank you guys for that <3. Nothing on the server will ever be perfect as much as we want it to. The server always has room foor Improvement, if we as a community work together we can make lots of improvement instead of making a thread about how staff aren’t online.

• Like Like x 2
    16. hannah

hannah Boss Member

i don’t need an anticheat that will prevent auto clicking or reduced kb. (although that would be nice)

i want an anticheat that just prevents simple things such as flying, or bhoping at insane speeds, or tp aura.

as a small youtuber, it’s hard to promote a server that has several hackers that make the game unplayable.

17. KidCraftKiller

I know but at least get one that stop the tp hackers and the fly hackers

18. Feurin

Feurin Boss Member

I’m not trying to get involved in this but it’d help if there were variations in nations, rather than 100% of mods being in America.

It’s a moderators choice to become a moderator, if you lose motivation, and don’t say anything or do anything about it - it’s you’re fault.

I’m not saying that moderators have to be online 24/7, just simply stating that it’s your choice to become moderator and accept that there are responsibilities, that being that you’re required to moderate the/a server, and the expectation is that you’re online SOME of the time.

Everyone knows that you’re just ordinary people - and yes, things do happen, you can’t avoid that, as someone stated previously.

I’ve never been mod, had desire to be one along time ago, but didn’t turn out - so I can not compare myself to you, but from my mates that have been mod/guard, I’ve seen what it’s like through them, and I know it’s difficult, all the hate, and the amount of stick that people give you, I know it’s hard, but my point is that unfortunately it’s part of the job, you’re always going to get people that don’t like what you do or what you don’t do.

I’ve been here along time, seen mods rise, and fall, but the majority of them are good people. I do have respect for the people that can do this job, especially on what was a big server.

Now like I said before, I’m not going to get involved with this drama, just stating that it’s your choice to be mod.

I do however, feel that you shouldn’t be treated the way people do treat you, I do realise that it’s not easy being a moderator, and sometimes it is hard to be on for however long you say you can be on for on your app, people/things happen.

You all need to stop digging into mods, sometimes, maybe even give them credit when it’s due.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    19. hannah

hannah Boss Member

for those too lazy to read everything he said above

he says to stop being mean to moderators

20. Feurin

Feurin Boss Member

And a bunch more. :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.