x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Why does Creative suck so much?

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by coolguy0024, Jul 6, 2017.

Tags:
    ?

Do you guys agree with me for the most part?

1. Yes

100.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. coolguy0024

coolguy0024 Active Member

Why was Creative the best thing this server had to offer? Before the update it was one of the best creative servers I've been on and now it just sucks. The "update" to me is now just a huge downgrade. No more character chat, the cancerous emoji chat instead of the classic emoticons [ex: ;) = ㋡ now], the ban of books and other potions to be used, the limit on commands is ridiculous now. Back then, I could use /staff or /friends or /p home as many times as I wanted to without any harm. Now if I want to use /staff or /friends over and over again to check to see if my friends are online, I have come to using a fake command in between using the other commands such as /f***thiscommandwait and/or other variations. And if I sit AFK for a while and come back and used /friends before I left. I still can't use the same command after being gone for 10-30 minutes. The whole book situation was spiraling out of control with first, not being able to use book and quill to see if anyone had /ignored me. Then I had to sign the book and hand it over to somebody and now I can't even have a book in my inventory. And what? Over a few people using a crash book? Really? You couldn't just make a plugin that prevents that instead of taking out a prominent feature of Minecraft? Why did you take away potions in the first place when I literally can't see any reason to take them away. The only possible thing I can see being abused was invisibility potions being abused, but you couldn't just limit that specific item instead of taking away the whole section? The whole server feels limited and doesn't seem like it creates creativity as implied by the name. Now it feels like everyone's doing the same thing over and over again and there's nothing really to do on there anymore.

2. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

Everything is "downgrading." I agree with you for the most part, but I'm not sure books were really...useful? Correct me if I am wrong.

I understand why it was taken away and such...but I miss water ;(

• Like Like x 1
    3. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Books were used for restaurant RP's, writing requests, etc.

I completely agree tho. I can't use world edit without having to wait a long period of time for the command cooldown thing.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

Too add to this, I always am using w/e. If I am doing //set 5:5 multiple times, I need to do //set 1 in between...waste of time. Then you get the cooloff warning. This basically says don't spam and type quickly.

5. coolguy0024

I forgot they screwed over world edit too. It's not a list of what they screwed up now, it's a list of what they haven't screwed up.

6. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

When they can't fix things that need to e fixed but they can screw up something already good. Thanks Cyp.

7. coolguy0024

I feel as if Creative is a victim of assault and is a afraid to ever get remotely hassled with so they cut off everything possible for that to ever happen again, at the cost of our fun and creativity.

8. ToxicIsBack!!!

ToxicIsBack!!! Active Member

And now you can't "repeat" the same command or a similar one. It's so annoying

9. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

Lol whyd he get banned? He break rules? Or did the snowflake staff team get butthurt

• Like Like x 1