x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Why Mineverse? Why!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by CuzImDanish, Jun 29, 2017.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. CuzImDanish

CuzImDanish Active Member

Ok. So basically this has happend a few times before. I am just playing and boom! I cant hit the people i am fighting. This is a big problem because i have died so many times by this. I cant hit the person boom they combo me my armor is gone and i cant do anything. Im dead. I cant knock the person of me or anything. This happens to my friends too. I have a link to a yt video where i actually recced it. Its at the bottom.. This is so fking annoying. Use money on the server instead of sitting in the chair and see the money roll in. Like cmon. You arent doing anything to the server.

There is many hackers. The hit detection is . And AntiCheat i can literally use Huzuni to bhop. Its the fking worst hack ever!

Use ur money on something better then Coke and chips. Then just watch ur money roll in.

Video of this happening:

2. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

wow they killed u anyways

3. TechElement.

TechElement. Active Member

The staff won't do anything. In my experience they would just say you were just missing xD

4. CuzImDanish

I couldnt hit them so no Lmao

xD :>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
    5. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

I believe this is a glitch where you begin to block your sword (right click), and continue to block your sword, even when you dont click your mouse button. It just randomly happens. I've seen it manyyy times on Infection. The quickest solution I found was to simply scroll your mouse wheel to a different item then back to your sword (or click your numbers on your keyboard.) But yeah its very annoying.

6. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

i don't think its that, just tried it

7. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

First of all, this isn't just happening on Mineverse, so don't blame a server for something he has nothing to do with. Second of all, when you are on forge or some type of mods that lets you see your armor HUD or potion effects, you might have lag with your golden apples, but this isn't Mineverse's fault again.

8. CuzImDanish

Lmao this havent happend on any other pvp servers. And it doesnt happend on kitpvp2 or kitpvp. So

9. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

It is a glitch. Happens with swords and bows. Another way to fix it, is to shift and left click.

10. Nitro_

Nitro_ Active Member

This never happened to me, I don't know what to tell you.

11. Sora Draco

Sora Draco Active Member

This ladies and gentleman is why I only go on OP prison with a few friends to screw around

Mineverse's almighty staff team is too busy doing... something... Too fix the most basic problems with the server. Kit PVP is littelry hacker central, Sky wars is 100% unplayable... The only thing that works anymore are the prison servers, And even THEY are extremely buggy.

Not to mention that hackers are in any and all Pvp areas, And the highest staff I've EVER seen online was the head-admin.... in the lobby just chatting with people.

oh, and Mineverse also just jacked their GTA map from another server, Its an old map that was discarded when the server updated to a new map.

This server has gone downhill, I've been offline for a time now, and got back on only recently. Only to find the broken remains of an already semi-broken server, My own server is less buggy and better put together... and its not even CLOSE to being ready to relive to the public yet.

12. Quertiss

Quertiss Retired Head Mod

This thread has gone inactive more than 30 days. Posting in threads that have gone inactive this long is considered grave digging. Grave digging will result in the thread being locked and possible warning points applied to your account.

Thread owners may revive their own threads at any time. Feel free to read our forum rules on grave digging. If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.
      Thank you.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.