x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Why you should join Skygrid.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Maxamul, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

Hello, my name is Maxamul. In my Skygrid guide I talked about encouraging people to join Skygrid, but I feel that deserves it's own post entirely. So, today I am going to give you some reasons as to why I believe you should start playing the gamemode Skygrid which I feel is one of the more underrated gamemodes on Mineverse. It is a gamemode I have played for almost two years, and I have not been bored with it thus far. I bought Titan almost solely for Skygrid, before starting Skygrid, I rarely played Mineverse. In the next few sections I will explain as to why it is my belief that many more players should start playing Skygrid for it's uniqueness and, unlimited fun. This is not, however, a guide on how to play Skygrid. Much rather reasons as to why you should join. If you would like to see an in-depth guide on how to start playing Skygrid. Click this link: http://www.mineverse.com/threads/maxamuls-guide-on-how-to-play-skygrid.72127/

The Point of Skygrid.
      Skygrid, in actuality has no point. You may believe this would make the gamemode less fun, as there is nothing in particular you are working toward. However, I think the exact opposite. I believe that this makes it much more interesting and fun. This means that you can work towards anything, so you only feel like you've beaten it when you feel you have.

The World is Infinite.
      Another thing I believe adds to the fun is the infinite world. This means that you can go as far as you want and the world will never end. Unlike Survival, where eventually the world reaches an unpassable border, or like Skyblock or Creative that have limited building spaces, Skygrid is infinite. Thus you will never reach a border and will be able to build an infinite base if you really want to.

The Replayability.
      One thing I have found the other servers lack is replayability. This is just my opinion, however. But I believe that Skygrid has the most replayability because the lack of a real point and the infinite world. This means that you can always go out to a new location and replay it with a new goal in mind. So you can do as I do and play for two and a half years without getting bored. So Skygrid has endless possibilities f0r playthroughs.

Ranks don't make the game much easier.
      Skygrid is very differentiated from other servers in this regard. On other gamemodes, ranks make the game significantly easier. However, on Skygrid, this is not the case. As no commands really make the game much easier. Flying using /pet is useful, but you can always jump to the location you are intending to fly using your pet. The only command I see being important enough to donate for is /back. Because falling and losing locations is common, so you can do /home (if it's set in water) you can then do /back and get near that location. Or, you can visit spawn if you need to do something while at a location you do not want to leave then return to it. And you can always use it to return to an area that you went to your /home from. Also, all the items in kits can be obtained by time and dedication if you are willing to do it. All of this means even if you are a no rank, you can enjoy yourself and have a great base on Skygrid.

It's one world.
      Skygrid is like Survival in this aspect. Everyone shares a single world that is also infinite that can all be interacted with. This also means you can build your base near a friend's base if you wish to. It also means no one will have a significant advantage because of location. Like island biomes on Skyblock.

Thank you for reading my reasons as to why I believe you should join Skygrid! I hope this encourages you to start playing Skygrid. If you wish to know more or need help starting, PM me in game or on the forums for my Skype and I will assist you in any way I can. Thank you for reading and have a great day :).

• Like Like x 3
    2. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

You know I would love to but if I do /home it won't spawn me into a random place.
      It'll send me into like the Spawnpoint

3. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

If you want to, come on and I can teleport you to a random location.

4. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

Thank you<3 I would love that. I'll get on at right now :)

5. Stephen Curry

Stephen Curry Well-Known Member

Eh, not a big fan LOL

6. cheetahswimmer

cheetahswimmer Experienced Member

I already play skygrid : ))

7. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

SkyGrid has a great concept but it has a lack of updates which, sadly, drives players away from it pretty much making it become the second Hellblock. I remember when I used to play SkyGrid when it first came out and it was great, although getting raided on it does suck. :P

8. Discdog1000

Discdog1000 Well-Known Member

I forgot it was a gamemode until now.

9. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

I feel encouraged to play now.

10. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

I used to raid religiously. It's actually pretty fun, but I didn't make many friends so I stopped lol.
      ._.
      Good :D

11. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

Bumping for people who haven't seen it.

12. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

It needs a reset! all the stuff is gone.