x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • WorldEdit

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by Apolleyen, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Apolleyen

Apolleyen Active Member

Hi, I hope you're having a good day. I recently have been using World Edit a lot properly for the first time leading me to realize how much of a lifesaver it is when building. It is so useful and any new builders that haven't used it yet on creative, vote. Watch a small tutorial video on it, try it out. It will open an entire world of opportunity. But I'm here to ask why I am not allowed to use the //replace command on World Edit? is it just me messing up the command or is there a reason it is disabled? if it is?

Thank you, have a wonderful day.

2. Bman

Bman Experienced Member

The only reason why it's disabled is because of time.

Back in 2013/2014 before Async and FAWE came out, commands like //replace were blocked over a fear of it being used to crash the server; same reason why commands like //sphere and //pyramid are blocked (rip build server).

With FAWE being on creative, there really is no point to continue blocking it & other W/E commands.

3. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

//replace //copy //paste and a few other commands were available before the whole glitch where the creative2 ranks and perms got onto creative and then we lost the commands as the old ranks didnt have the perms to use it. I hope it comes back though if/when the glitch gets resolved and as BMAN said a few other commands too hopefully.