x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed xAlbiee Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by JC1, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. JC1

JC1 Active Member

Your in-game name: xAlbiee
      What timezone are you in? +00:00
      What country do you live in? England
      What languages do you speak? English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes
      Why do you think you should become a mod?

I believe I can make a difference on this server, and improve the quality of play for every player by being there to help out, interact, and suggest new ideas that will have a great benefit. I see lots of potential in this server, and I want to help it grow and be a part of it.
      Aside from helping people, I enjoy being an outstanding role. A person with the right personality and attitude can influence other's, and I feel I'm a great example of that. My personal ambition to reach new heights has also motivated me to apply for the staff position on Mineverse. I love the community, I don't rage, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I'm hard working. I play a lot. I believe everyone has the potential to be awesome in their own way. I just like to be able to help people whether it be in-game advice, I like to help people enjoy their time on a server and have fun while also helping them discover their potential. I am a social person and I can Relate and make newcomers feel comfortable. So when people ask me how to Do stuff it's in my nature to serve and help the best of my abilities. I know the rules very good. I am very truthful. I am very mature and also I do not violate the rules and I have never been punished before what includes muted/warned/banned /temp banned. When I help someone I always double check so I don't make any mistakes. I can easily record hackers for proof. When people need help I don’t stop until they have their answer. I'm a person that just loves to help people out and make sure everyone is having fun. I would always put 100% effort in helping people.

My first goal is to become a great Moderator and be involved in the Mineverse community. In achieving this goal I hope that over time I may become more active and move into a special department or section of Staff. The most important goal to me is staying positive and being social in the Mineverse community with both staff and other players. Below are my reasons for why I believe I should become a Trainee.

I've been on Mineverse for years now and I've gotten to know the community very well. I remember years ago when everyone knew each other and were friends. It was fun back then. Nowadays it has gotten overcompetitive. It's not about getting to know each other anymore, it's all about who is the best and players go to great lengths go achieve this. I Understand Mineverse in some areas is supposed to be competitive but this has got to a point where hacks are being involved and other illegal activity. For example, I have been killed by many, many players using kill aura. This needs to be dealt with and as we all know, this can be solved by some good staff members who are active. I believe I am a good candidate because I, first of all, know most of the community very well. Secondly, I am very active. And thirdly I have background experience, I also know the rules forwards and backwards. I am 16 years old and I am studying A-Level Biology, A - Level Chemistry and A - Level Psychology. I am a football referee, this increases my ability to be able to control and deal with heated situations. I love to give people a good laugh and it makes me feel good when other people are happy because of something I have done. I am the sort of person that always wants to talk things out. When people get all grumpy and refuse to talk or keep yelling, it's just a waste of time and a waste of your breath. You should always be willing to talk about what's bothering you since you would be surprised at how effective it really is since there is always a reason to anger even if it's medical. Most of the time I am in a very good mood and I love to talk a lot but I also know when the right time is to talk or not talk. - I love the friends I have made from the Mineverse community and would like to give something back.

- I understand the community and believe that I have great ideas that will benefit gamers and other people in the community.

- I have a large amount of experience when it comes to leading a community or group.

- I am able to maintain excellent grades.

- I enjoy helping others and it makes me smile when they smile.

- I have a different thought process and love problem solving along with logical reasoning.

How long can you be active on the server every day? 5/6 Hours, dependent on weekdays and weekends
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 2 years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) NO
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I'm excited to answer this! Yes, I do have previous experience regarding moderating a Minecraft community. Ok, first of all, I was a moderator on a server called YayMC. Little story: I was a moderator but got demoted to support. I resigned a couple of days later. Of course, I didn't resign without a valid reason! I decided to put my time into the Mineverseserver.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? YES
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Do you have Skype andTeamspeak 3 for offline communication?

2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.