x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed xBrendanMC's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by xBrendanMC, Jan 25, 2015.

?

Should I be a Moderator

1. YES!

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. NO!

100.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xBrendanMC

xBrendanMC Active Member

To whom this may concern,
      I xBrendanMC would love to be a member of the Mineverse staff team, here is my application.

How old are you? I am 12 years old but I am turning 13 on the 10th of March.

Your in-game name: my IGN is xBrendanMC

What timezone are you in?AEST
      What country do you live in? Australia

What languages do you speak? English

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a Moderator becuase I would be online quite alot during the school holidays and still a fair bit on the school days. Also I would help people with what ever the problem seems to be and if I truly didn't know how to fix a problem I would say to them I am truly sorry but I can not help you with this but I will pass it on to another moderator or I will look further into this for you.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? roughly 2 hours min and 24 hours max (depends if school days or weekend)

How long have you been playing Mineverse? probaly about 6 or 7 months

Have you ever been banned in the past? No

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I was a moderator on a small private SMP server with roughly 10 people

Which two servers would you like to moderate? OP Prision becuase I play on here alot and KitPvp because when I have some time off I like to just chill out and pvp.

So in a nutshell I would love to be a moderator and be able to help people because recently I have been asking for moderators to help me but I have gotten no reply and so I thought instead of waiting for the change to happen I thought why not make the change happen, so here I am applying for moderator for Mineverse Thank you for taking the time to read my application. :D

2. LordLagoon

LordLagoon Experienced Member

No support, you should make your application longer with more detail, then I will support... Look how long mine is... try to make your thread that long! Good Luck! :)
      ~MajesticWafflez

3. xBrendanMC

xBrendanMC Active Member

Thanks for your input but i really didnt have much time to think of my application as it is 4.16am and i woke up like 5 min ago and thought im going to apply for mod :D

4. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.