x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • YouTuber rank![Denied]

Discussion in 'Media Applications' started by S31R4, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. S31R4

S31R4 Active Member

The Template
      In-game name: NojelYT
      Link to your YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-18VzaVTylzoePg2G_FOQ
      About you: Hey! im 13 Years old and im from the netherlands im a super active mineverse player and like youtube much! Its super dope if im getting a YT rank! I wil make a lot montages of mineverse kitpvp2 and oppvp and i wil livestream alot!
      Subscribers amount:
      Views per video after 24 hours: 200

Before applying make sure you meet the requirements here.
      Do you meet the requirements: Y​

2. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support.
      1. You have 5 videos on your channel. Out of all of them, 2 are Minecraft related, and 3 are just random ones about fidget spinners and whatsoever about your life. Of the "relevant Minecraft" content, they aren't really "relevant" for Mineverse because they aren't even on Mineverse.

2. Based on trends so far, you upload around every 2-3 weeks, which really isn't what Mineverse probably needs right now, since it is pretty much in desperate need for advertisement.

3. I personally don't think it's very mature for you to say things like "Get rekt _____" in your video title. I know that it's not like you're applying for the Moderator position, but a certain level of maturity has to be there.

4. You have 5 messages on forums. You're not active on the forums either, so it's pretty self-explanatory here.

5. I would like to know how your ban appeal went in October 2016, just out of curiosity.

6. You do not meet the requirements.
      -> At least one video on Mineverse [X]
      -> 2 videos per week/10 mins per video [X]

If you really want to get this rank, you should at least take the time to understand what the requirements are.

3. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

No support
      • You do not have many videos and none of them are on mineverse
      • Your channel is in a different language and this is an English based/speaking server, it may be hard for people to understand what you are saying as not everyone here speaks Dutch
      • Your not very active here

4. Surge

Surge Boss Member

Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for YouTube rank at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.