x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA zPurge's Re-Application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Purge, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Purge

Purge Boss Member

QUESTIONS
      INGAME: name: zPurge
      What timezone are you in?: Pacific
      What country do you live in?: United States
      What languages do you speak?: English

SCHEDULE
      ↠ ↠↠↠↠↠↠

Monday 1-3 HOURS
      Tuesday 1-3 HOURS
      Wednesday 1-3 HOURS
      Thursday 1-3 HOURS
      Friday 1-5 HOURS
      Saturday 1-5 HOURS
      Sunday 1-5 HOURS
      ↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

[​IMG]

REQUIREMENTS
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 4 years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I've been forum muted for post farms. And banned for a day. In all banned 3 times.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I express this in my traits
      Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count? ✅
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication setup? ✅
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? ✅
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? ✅
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) ✅

Intro:

Well let's just start off with it's been a long road. I was promoted last August I've decided to apply to this role again because I feel I am quite a bit more fit now. When I resigned I had alot of physical and mental issues I was going through severe anxiety I have decided to also reapply because I truly miss the team.

Helpful:

When on the team I helped out alot with hackers & rule breakers in general. Not much else I can say except I will always be there for the team no matter what. Hence this is why I'm reapplying I feel I left on a bad note due to Brandons resignation. I feel i'm more calm and collected now.

Responsible:

I'm responsible as shown i've proven myself worthey of the position from my point of views. However if you believe now I'd be more than welcome to constructive critizm.

Strict:

Well, I have a good laughs here and there and everywhere let's just say i'm not the best plum I joke around. I have a good sense of humor for the team. Hopefully I can bring this back to you all.

Ending:

Thank you for reading!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    2. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

100% Support, best of luck.

3. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

No

Purge I'm sorry but you were one of the hardest mods I had to work with. You couldn't handle situations well at all, you weren't mature in the slightest, and never listened until I really got onto you.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    4. Grooties

Grooties Active Member

Oh wut... I didn't even know u resigned xD i just thought u were inactive. Support.

5. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

big support from me

6. QUARSTRIKE

QUARSTRIKE Experienced Member

SUPPORTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached Files:

7. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks for the input.

@Simons4u Anything else to change your mind possibly.

Edit: Also if you say I was hard to work with its the lack of immaturity the team has that I only had to get used to.

Would you like to talk privately about this?

8. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Immaturity on the staff team is nothing new and nothing to be held against, but your immaturity was different, it was one thing I had honestly expected to come out of a young kid. You said the wrong things at the wrong time and made some wrong jokes.

9. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

No support.

Based on your messages on forums and such, I wouldn't want someone like you on the staff team. No offense.
      You're insanely immature, and I completely agree with what @i_am_youtuber has to say.
      You're also very bias and don't know how to handle certain situations correctly, that's coming from personal experience where you assumed that I was a fake without even coming to me about the situation.
      The fact that you blamed the moderator team also shows why you shouldn't fit the role. Blaming others for your actions? Seriously? YOU. CONTROL. YOU. You should not say that the moderator team caused you to be immature because that's seriously childish. You know what I did, I didn't go around saying that the moderator team was my reasoning after it. I made my mistake, and that's the end of it. You're telling me that the way staff members act are the reason that YOU'RE immature? ya ok.
      You don't listen to input when others give it to you, instead you enjoy to think that you are always in the right. You go against what they have to say or you just ignore their input.

No thank you. Until your activity and what you do, not your responses to this, prove me wrong I'm staying with no support. Good luck.

10. Http7x42

Http7x42 Active Member

No support.
      Just based on hearing the experiences the mods had while working with you.

11. dera

dera Well-Known Member

No support. Though I wasn’t active most of the short time you were on the team, what I did see, I never want to see again.

You were very rude, not only to the players, but to the people you work with. If you cannot get along with those you volunteer with, what’s the point of volunteering at all.

At the end of the day, you serve the players, and ONLY the players. Yet, from what it looks like, is that you only want this for yourself. That is unacceptable. If the staff don’t trust you, how do you think the players feel?

This is from one person who’s been there and done that with everything going on; from being rude to staff members, and players- to making a whole 360 and just spreading the love. Like I said, you’re not doing this for yourself, no matter how cool it may seem, but for the players to have an enjoyable time on this server.

I suggest maturing yourself. I know you’re a kid, but honestly, that’s no excuse. If you can do this, and prove to everyone that you’re in it for everybody but yourself, you may have a chance.
      Take my advice.

Also, lastly, don’t argue with people on your application, no matter how tempting it is. It’s going to get you NOWHERE.

Good luck.

12. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks for your input Ill work on these!

13. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No support, sorry. You’re too toxic.

14. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.