x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • AFR ☯Wolf's Mod App☯

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Wolf, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

❤Intro❤
      Welcome to my mod app. I have been playing Mineverse for 3+ years now and have made some pretty good friends. I am an 15 year old Australian currently living in NSW near the QLD border.
      I have always been interested in becoming a mod on this server I have just either not been Mature, Respectful, Loyal and Trustworthy. but since the 2016 I have become friends with the staff team, and other members and have applied myself for the build team of MV and was accepted to the waiting list I am currently waiting for either a drop out of the team (Which I hope doesn't happen because I currently like every member) or for the team to have a expansion to the team. For me becoming a Mod on this server means a lot I might not have been dedicated to the forums during the years but I have started to become active.
      Thanks you for reading my introduction time to get into the real application.

[​IMG]
      ❤How old are you?❤

I am 15 years old.

❤Your in-game name:❤
      Equility
      ❤What time-zone are you in?❤
      AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

❤What country do you live in?❤
      Australia

❤What languages do you speak?❤
      I speak fluent English

Do you have 2FA enabled?
      Yes

❤Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?❤
      I currently have both Fraps and Gyazo, which I have used to submit in offences to staff so they were able to perform their jobs effectively.

❤How long have you been playing Mineverse?❤
      3+ years

❤Why do you think you should become a mod?❤

One of my strongest points is in communication with players, being friendly and being able to talk and reply to them as fast as I could giving them the correct information and the correct commands. Also I am always up for just talking to a player even if they are having no issues at all, I think this is a good point as it would be good for the players to be able to feel like they can talk to staff members and interact with them, without being under any pressure at all. Another one of my strong points is knowing the rules and what is and is not allowed. For example if a player was wanting to know if better sprint was allowed, I would be able to respond to them fast and let them know that it is allowed, this links back to me having good communication skills and responding fast.

I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with hackers or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready.
      I have been on this server for more than a year and I think that Mineverse will always have a place in my heart. I want nothing more than to see it succeed. The people here have certainly been a huge part of my life and I have made lifetime friends thanks to just being here. I want to do my part again in a much more positive attitude than I have in the past. I also posses high leadership skills and I am never afraid any task that is placed in front of me.

❤Community Attitude❤
      I'm that one user that makes sure everyone is okay, and having a pleasant time on the server. I try and be as respectful and joyful as possible. I love making people happy, and you can expect that from me because I'm a very fun user to be around. Yet at times i can be very serious, this can happen in the blink of an eye. Personally if I end up becoming a staff member, this is the server I would be spending my free time on, throughout the summer and so on I plan to grow with the server.

❤Maturity❤
      I feel like I am a very mature and understanding person. Whenever a situation comes up I always do my best to come out with the best outcome possible. You always need to keep a level head and help to the best of your abilities to be able to be a good staff member.

❤Active❤
      Well, I am very active. I'm on almost everyday playing Kit-Pvp, Infection, Survival and Creative, I have recently started to try playing new gamemodes. I am constantly checking Mineverse forums for alerts and notifications.

❤Honesty❤
      As I stated above I do take responsibility for any unnecessary actions that might occur during my time as mod. I'm very honest to the end because I know that lying will get me no where and that honesty is one of the important keys to success.

❤Experience❤
      I have little experiences in being a moderator because I have moderated on 1-2 servers which never got over 100 players but I still am familiar of the commands. I am very familiar with all the commands that come along with the staff position.

❤Example:❤
      /ban (player) (amount of time) (reason)
      /tempban (player) (time) (reason)
      /mute (player) (amount of time) (reason)
      /kick (player) (amount of time)
      /unban (player)
      /tp (player)
      /socialspy
      /god
      /fly

❤Time Management❤
      Even though I'm in the 9th grade. I'm not a very busy person as I'm constantly on my computer. I always have time for reports and in-game help.

❤Not Biased❤
      When it comes to moderating this server, I am not biased. Friendship is a big part in life, but when it comes to my job as a staff member I treat everyone fairly. This heading makes me very unique because I do take a job given to me seriously and I will not take any unnecessary actions to make a member(s) in-game feel that I treat my friends better than I treat them.

❤Respectful❤
      I would call myself quite respectful (I might swear in skype) but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm starting to understand the concept and that I've changed so much and that I'm now going to become respectful toward others. I will start to treat people the exact the way I want them to treat me.

❤Fast Typer❤
      Yes, I am a pretty fast typer as I do say so myself. This could make me very useful because I can respond to messages a lot quicker. Therefore, I am able to answer a lot more questions to keep the members of the mineverse community satisfied. (70 wps)

❤Awareness❤
      Well, what can I say I have very good awareness. This means I'm always aware of what's happening around me and one of those things just happens to be the chat. This makes me able to respond to any message or any questions said in chat. As I stated above I'm a very fast typer and with the combination of awareness this can make me very useful in game and on the forums.

Humour
      I'm not always a serious person. As I said in the "Mature" section I often tend to joke around a lot and I also like to laugh at things and not be boring all the time. it to a point where I can control it and act mature. I always think being a moderator I can't be so boring all the time.

❤Trustworthy❤
      Being trusted is not given it must be earned. I am ready and willing to earn the trust of the rest of the Mineverse staff team. In everyday activities you must be trustworthy. Without trust almost nothing can ever get done.

❤How long can you be active on the server everyday?❤

Monday:2-5 hours
      Tuesday:2-3 hours
      Wednesday:2-8 hours
      Thursday:2-3 hours
      Friday:5-10 hours
      Saturday:5-10 hours
      Sunday:2-7 hours

(Be advised this schedule may change anytime as I am now currently in high school which means I could get pretty busy, but don't worry I'll manage too stay active on the forums.)

❤have you ever been banned in the past?❤
      I have never been banned from mineverse in the 2-3 years I have been playing.

❤Do you have any past experience as a moderator?❤
      Yes, as said in my "Experience" section of my moderator application, but to rephrase I am familiar with the commands and I know exactly what hacks look like as in killaura, triggerbot, aimbot, and etc. I've learned so many new ways to catch hackers from some of the other mods on this server.

❤Ending❤
      Thank you so much for reading my mod app! Feel free to leave anything
      I need to fix or add. If you leave a No Support or Neutral could you please leave reasons.

[​IMG]
      Supports: 86
      Neutral: 10
      No-Support: 2

~Wolf

Last edited: May 8, 2016
    2. SnakeVenomPvP

SnakeVenomPvP Well-Known Member

1st, Support

3. cheetahswimmer

cheetahswimmer Experienced Member

4. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

Thanks <3
      Thanks Much Appreciated!

5. alma

alma Boss Member

Why did you make another app?
      Support.

6. GenyS

GenyS Guest

Neutral, get more active on the forums.

7. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

Neutral. ^

8. Fritterz

Fritterz Experienced Member

Neutral,
      You aren't as active in forums as I'd hope.
      You had joined the forums a long time ago, and yet you only started being active recently.
      Also, when you're in-game you aren't participating much in helping other players, you've generally
      been enveloped in your own world or; ours.

Sorry bro, but I'm using the honest truth.

Good luck.

9. Fritterz

Fritterz Experienced Member

kk I changed my mind. Support

10. GreekGamersTV

GreekGamersTV Experienced Member

I was the 1st supported in the old application. Why did you make another one? Btw support ^^

11. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

Support

12. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

Support, I would like for you to become more active on forums though.

13. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

Support, although. This looks a little copied from my app but lots of applications make them look like this.

" /ban (player) (amount of time) (reason) ~Wolffehhh if invalid appeal @ mineverse.com
      /tempban (player) (time) (reason) ~Wolffehhh if invalid appeal @ mineverse.com
      /mute (player) (amount of time) (reason)
      /kick (player) (amount of time)
      /unban (player)
      /tp (player)
      /socialspy
      /god
      /fly "

14. _ApexFusion_

_ApexFusion_ Active Member

Nice application
      Neutral
      Because it looks like its been copied...
      -Apex :)

15. Syndicade

Syndicade Boss Member

You have my support. :)

16. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Real nice mod app,
      95% support,

just remove that bold font sometimes ,-,

17. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

Support.
      You look like you have a good chance of getting it HighWun ;)

18. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

Support

19. Hamptonic

Hamptonic Active Member

Support

20. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016