x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Accepted Reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Flazer, Sep 14, 2015.

Tags:
    ?

Do you want OpPrison to be reset?

1. Yes.

70.5%
    2. No.

29.5%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

Yes, this is another reset thread. Anyways, OpPrison has needed a reset for quite some time now. Today, I'm going to list a few reasons why it should be reset, and what good would come from resetting. Thanks to @TADS4 for requesting me to create this thread.

Duplication
      Duplication has been in OpPrison since near the beginning. As of now, many players are in possession of duplicated items. For an example, a player had duped an Old Lycaon with Explosive 1000. Now many players have a duplicated Old Lycaon with Explosive 1000. The duplication glitch has happened on record, 4 times now. Each time ruining the server more and more.

World Guard
      For a period of time, in August , the world guard had gone down allowing many things which should have not happened to happen. A few examples are Sugar Cane, Sand, and Spruce Wood/Saplings. Items like these were never supposed to become a thing. When it went down, PvP was also enabled everywhere except plots.

Money Reset
      A few months ago, many players lost their balance. For example MrPronounce lost 10tril, BDON33 lost 70Tril, and CriticalPvP lost 150Tril. Cypriot and Crew did refund some players their money, but many lost all their money.

Donor Ranks
      Since OpPrison was released, many players have had problems with their donor ranks. Some players are God and show up as a different rank. Sithkitty bought a Supreme to God upgrade, and was defualt for a month before getting her rank back.

Anvils & Enchanting Tables
      Enchanting Tables and Anvils were enabled multiple times upon the E-Token system going down. This allowed people to do things they shouldn't, for example enchanting things and naming things.
      A few tags: @MrPronounce(Kyle) @ZeldaNinja @Musezeta @Censor @RawrImaEatChu

Thanks for reading, if you have anything I should add just tell me!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    2. TADS

TADS Guest

support, after today, my god.

3. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Support, of course! This needs to happen.

What happened today?

4. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

OpPrison was constantly crashing.

5. ~KingBwol~

~KingBwol~ Experienced Member

ugh yas support! OP prison is an antfarm--get it?

6. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Sounds swell, happy I never went online today.

7. TADS

TADS Guest

One time was quite ironic. Flazer and I were talking about the crashes, and I said it happened every 5 minutes or so, then it crashed

8. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

I've said this many times before, If we are able to rollback, I'd suggest a rollback, also, a couple things you may have missed or have messed up.

Saplings have been here from the beginning, just were a lot more rare then.

The duplication glitch didn't happen until early 2015 and managed to keep on trending.

At one point you were able to pvp anywhere, including plots (if it were your own) @canucksfan44 would remember, I beheaded him at my plot :t:.

Most of the donor ranks were fixed, still some consist though.

Mobs were enabled at one point, making the economy expand.

During the start of Op Prison, glitches picks were introduced through crates, such as: Old Lycaon, Old Alpha, Old Tyrant, Old Omega and so on and so forth, although this glitch was for the better (suggesting rolling it back to here if possible).

There used to be fall damage at the mines and at plots (even if it weren't your own) this resulted in a little bit of death traps although this glitch was after the old picks but before duplication.

The /warp plots was griefed, one player decided to change an alt to the name of the owner, resulting in them clearing the /Warp plots, and Cyp and Terrick trying their best to fix it. This also added to the economy.

Used to be able to glitch Cactus at /warp k by placing chests near it, that was one of the reasons Cactus grew throughout the economy, and adding to that, the release of sand just made it easier to get Cactus.

All in all, Op Prison needs a major rollback, and if it does come down to it, a reset.

9. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

I agree, if a rollback is possible.

10. ZeldaNinja

ZeldaNinja Boss Member

Many people have quit because of most things posted above, support

11. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Support.

12. Dontchallengeme

Dontchallengeme Experienced Member

I personally was a big OP Prison fan-boy.
      I spent hours on end playing Mineverse's OP Prison when it was new.
      But the economy went downhill, and after losing my 2nd plot to glitches, I said screw it & quit.
      I'm resting at Y with 17.5 Tril.. & will never mine another dollar until something is done.
      This goes for a lot of Mineverse servers.. The only problem with rolling it back, are those people that have the glitched items, or have spent awhile twisting the game somehow, are going to lose their items. I personally say, it's easier to ask for forgiveness, than it is to ask for permission.
      A reset needs to happen like pulling off a band-aid.. Just rip it off, and recover.. don't try to ease it or it'll be A LOT harder than it has to be.
      All in all - No one is going to "quit" because of a reset, servers other than Mineverse do resets all the time, and all it does is add a new playing field for the "noobies" to become a top-dog.

I 110% support a reset.

13. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

The reason the server was crashing all day was because of a broken chunk, I believe it'll just have the chunk removed with just a minor rollback, But I'd love to see the game type reset after the amount of duping that has taken place on there.

14. Delekson

Delekson Experienced Member

I think this reset SHOULD go ahead because the reasons Flazer mentioned is totally valid.
      I also think it also could provide some of the Z's something to do as most of them have quit as there is nothing for them to do.

15. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

I'd like to see a reset.

16. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Support

17. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Reset needs to happen, end of. Nobody will quit because of it, that is just stupid. They can get annoyed, but in reality, the main users that want this reset are the people who have played it the most and watched it break and go downhill.

#ResetOPPrison

18. TADS

TADS Guest

Please, we all know the community there has gone downhill, multiple rounds of duping..

Just reset it already.

19. Talia

Talia Experienced Member

Lol i quit because of most this. Support.

@GizzBots

20. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Gizzbots has made his own thread about resetting OP Prison too.

Most of the mods agree. We are just waiting for action. Once it does, server will shoot up again, more active players = More money for Owners $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.