x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Alemania Alliance Application Form (skyblock)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by froekoewoekoe, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PinkMachineGun

PinkMachineGun Active Member

ok :) I guess when Froe gets back, you will hear a decision

2. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

I will be waiting patiently ;)

3. Necrostorm

Necrostorm Active Member

1. what country do you live in? England

2. What timezone are you in? GMT (+ or - it does not matter as its) 0

3. How many players are currently living on your island. Currently only one other person is living on my island. However, this may change in the future.

4. How many hours a day do you play on Mineverse? My times on the server vary between each day. But soon it will only be 1-2 hours a day.

5. What is your age? 16

6. Have you been banned from the server befor (and if so for what)? I have never been banned.

7. What languages do you speak? English only.

8. Do you have any Alt. (alternate) accounts? Nope.

9. Are you currently in another alliance? Nope.

10. Do you have skype? Yes.

11. Why do you think you should join the alliance? I do not think I should join, unless the alliance agrees. I am able to do perfectly well by my self, but I think I can help out in gathering materials for members of the alliance. My island is also one cool new place that everyone, including this alliance should be able to enjoy. I have dedicated my time into creating my island a high standard place and I was hoping maybe this alliance can help me in making it better. If you accept me, or if you deny me, Thank you for your time in considering me.

4. PinkMachineGun

Your warp is onestop isnt it?

5. Necrostorm

Necrostorm Active Member

That is correct.

6. PinkMachineGun

Ok cool, is it in construction or?

7. Skylanderdavid

Skylanderdavid Experienced Member

@froekoewoekoe If your back, Make a convo with me and say If i got in since I was a trial member. Thanks

8. Necrostorm

Necrostorm Active Member

Yes, it is construction as I have been busy.

9. Skylanderdavid

Skylanderdavid Experienced Member

O CANADA

10. unabletobuild

unabletobuild Active Member

what country do you live in? USA

2. What timezone are you in? Central

3. How many players are currently living on your island. 2, me and my friend

4. How many hours a day do you play on Mineverse? depends, school days about an hour, weekends like 3-4 hours

5. What is your age? 12

6. Have you been banned from the server before (and if so for what)? Yes, advertising a death warp

7. What languages do you speak? English

8. Do you have any Alt. (alternate) accounts? no

9. Are you currently in another alliance? I am not

10. Do you have skype? Yes i do

11. Why do you think you should join the alliance? I love advertiseing other shops and having mine advertised, and i would love to join to get more busniss and help other people increase theirs to!

11. froekoewoekoe

froekoewoekoe Experienced Member

Sorry for being gone soo long, Just let me talk to the other members of the alliance and i will try to have an answer for you by tomorrow.

12. PinkMachineGun

I don't like the fact you have been banned before for advertising a death warp. That's not what this alliance does, everything else would be fine, this is my only negative thing.

13. froekoewoekoe

I'm sorry but we have a strict no death-warp policy. The fact you have been banned before for having one makes you ineligible to join the alliance. Application Denied.

14. froekoewoekoe

This application has been denied due to lack of enthusiasm towards the alliance.

15. froekoewoekoe

You have been accepted as a trial member. You will have 1 week to persuade us that you will be a good member in the alliance. Good luck

16. froekoewoekoe

This application has been denied due to the fact that nobody in the alliance really likes you. You may not apply again.

17. Bananurz

What are you telling me? Ive been trying to make friends and it seemed succsessful. Unless there are 2 faced people. You guys have no reason to dislike me anymore. I copied rocky. Uh ya about 3 months ago. I made pink upset. We talked and I said sorry. Gosh what do you people want from me. I have tried to become cool with you people but thats obviously not working. Im done trying to reedeem myself or in other words make "friends". Something about this doesnt seem right. I think there is another reason to be honest. Everyone dislikes me? I can name a few people im cool with And the others I dont even know. I respect your answer but I find it ridiculious. Good bye to you froe. I dont want to start any more worthless fights. But ill leave it at "WHY" do you guys have a beef with me. Bye Im done trying to fit in.

18. froekoewoekoe

Its not really the copying thing that made everyone dislike you( tho it is part of it). We are just tired of seeing you cry when you don't get things your way. like every time someone says something bad about you, you start to cry about it saying your "never playing on the server again" then 10 min later coming back saying "sorry" and "i was just sad", its like your trying to get us to feel bad for you and it does not work. The only reason we have been acting like your friend is so we dont have to see you whine... again. No hard feelings but frankly we are tired of it and it would be better if you did not associate yourself with any of the members anymore. Thank you for your time.

19. Bananurz

Uh this is all BS. Uhhhhh last time ive said im "leaving" was about 6 months ago. I actually thought you guys were my friends. Gotta give it to you for the acting. Pretty good. We have a new 2-face batman saga. You havent been on in forever. I have changed like I said in the application. You dont accept that then ok. Your loss. About the friend thing your just being a douche if you actually did that. I thought I was your friend. Hahah. Im deffienetly mistaken. Bye bye your disapointing right now. I guess Ill get back to my alliance.

20. froekoewoekoe

Your right that i have not been on in a while, but from what i have heard you have really not changed that much. If you really have changed then im sorry for the disrespectful things that i have been saying but it is hard to believe you with the past that you have had on this server. Also this page is not a discussion page so if you would like to continue this conversation that please do it in a private conversation or start a new thread or something. Again, if you really have changed then im sorry for the things i have said and done.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.