x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Andrew's Revelation

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Andrewswj, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Andrew's Apology
      First of all, I would like to introduce myself to those who don't know me. I'm andrewswj, and I usually can be found on Survival if I'm online. I have been on Mineverse for about 2 and a half (around) years. I understand if you don't forgive me, but please do not leave comments that are really going overboard. I am making this apology, and if you don't forgive me, just state it. Please do not use death threats, etc. Thank you.

Why do I want to apologise?
      I will go past these case by case basis.
      1: I used to grief a while back
      2: I used to spam threads
      3: I abused a glitch on Survival a while back
      4: I was rude to players a long while ago

1:
      I used to grief a while back.
      I used to grief in Survival, finding unclaimed land and just griefing for "fun". I found it really fun at that time, and I continued to do it. Although, yes, it is not bannable as long as you don't hack, etc., I just feel really sorry towards those who have lost progress by my actions or have just gotten really irritated by my childish behaviour. For this, I sincerely apologise. I have stopped griefing players, and I understand that trust takes a while to regain, and I believe I have gotten a lot of it back already. However, I know that by revealing to "newer" friends that I used to grief may arouse suspicions and mistrust, but I just want people to know that I have learnt from my mistakes and I am ready to move on already.

2:
      I used to spam threads.
      I used to spam mainly Moderator Application threads. This would push the "good applicants' applications" back to the 2nd page, etc. This is very annoying and frustrating to you, yes. It not only affects a couple of people, but it affects a lot of people who want to see new Moderator Applications, etc. I have indeed been banned for this on forums before, and I really have learnt from this transgression. I am trying my best to refrain from doing this, and I am still in the midst of doing so, so please do let me know if you believe I am spamming threads again. However, as I mentioned, I will try my best to stop doing so.

3:
      I abused a glitch on Survival a while back.
      On this Survival gamemode, I have abused a glitch where anyone could fly by typing in this in chat: .warp a . It does not work anymore, obviously, but I did abuse it last time. Quite a number of people did use this too, and I got banned for it, but my ban was later lifted as there were too many people using this. Later, it was fixed.
      I was thoroughly enjoying my time flying around, building freely, just basically fooling around like a childish kid. I have learnt the hard way, and I have changed for the better. There is not much to say, but I really hope you will forgive me for this. It's a horrible mistake, and it's really disgusting to see such a player still exist in your community, I know that. However, I hope that you will still accept me as I really don't do such foolish things anymore. I really have no idea why I did that in the past, and I just want to take responsibility for my actions then and now.

4:
      I was rude to players a long while ago.
      Sometimes I got carried away and started to disregard players and ignore them, even when they called my name in threads or in chat. Furthermore, I sometimes did retaliate when others hurt my feelings, antagonised me, etc. I was wrong for making them even more fired up, and it made chats more toxic, people probably got annoyed by the immaturity I displayed and just the unnecessary things I made a fuss out of. Sorry. I'm really sorry and I hope that you'll at least understand, if not even better, forgive me for my mistakes.

I would like to really just say sorry to ALL of you. Not just those who have been "victims" of my "bad behaviour, misdemeanour, and wrongs", but to the Mineverse Community in general. I hope you will accept my sincere apology.

Please do not leave hate comments or death threats. If you don't forgive me, just say it. If you have other things that you would like me to note in future, please let me know too.

Thank you and sorry.

Andrew

2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

Nice thread, people make mistakes they don't intentionally/hurtfully mean to do and we/I accept your apology other Andrew of the community <3

3. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

You have never hurt me feelings or anything like that. I love the way you are. Before you weren't as active, etc, and now your just contributing the Server&Forums. I love that man! It's ok about what you did. :)

4. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Everyone messes up sometimes, the fact you have acknowledged an appologised for it is brilliant

5. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Everyone makes mistakes, but you learn from them.

6. iReALiiiTy

iReALiiiTy Experienced Member

7. GreasyBandage

GreasyBandage Experienced Member

I do not accept, as a non-white person, I have been offended by your actions ): . How you going to do me like that my ninja?!? ),:

8. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

I understand. What is your IGN though, I don't think I've seen a @GreasyBandage anywhere...
      And how does skin colour have to do with this...? I would like a clarification, thank you! :)

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    9. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

I am sure everyone will forgive you Andrew :D

10. Exstatisfy

Exstatisfy Boss Member

It's ok.

Take a moment to listen to that.

11. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Hi guys, thank you for your feedback and your support! I know that I probably would have gotten off scot-free "so-called" if I didn't make this thread anyway, but I just felt that there's really no point in hiding, and we all make mistakes, and there's really no need to feel ashamed. So thank you!

Tagging some whom I really feel sorry towards:
      @Fishlips22521 I'm sorry, I took you, my best friend, for granted before.
      @AthleticPsycho I'm sorry I was rude to you before.
      @Cookieness I'm sorry. When the glitch was there on Survival, I taught you how to use it, and I betrayed you, I have no idea why, but please accept my sincere apology. I should have known what was right.
      @Bae KRT, I don't think you remember, but I did disregard you before in Survival before it reset, and although you wanted to talk to me, etc., at times, I didn't really respond graciously sometimes.

I hope, to those who are reading this, will not just just write a plain answer like "I forgive/do not forgive you.", just to gain 1 more message (I would have done that last time, my 1 mistake as shown above for post farming). I hope that before you post it, you will READ my apology.

Thank you.

12. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Honestly, I feel like you are a good person. We all make mistakes, and I don't know you well but I am pretty sure anyone would forgive you. Don't beat yourself up over things, and just the fact that you are trying to make things better proves alot. Good luck in life and mending any broken relationships.

13. MrFishlips

MrFishlips Experienced Member

It's ok, you're still one of my best friends ;).
      We all make mistakes, including myself.

14. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

You were never rude to me. I forgive anyway.

15. Teddy

Teddy Well-Known Member

The fact that you changed matters. The past is the past. Do not dwell on it. You've managed to make yourself really popular because of that changed, glad you apologised, even though I was never a victim of what you did. ;)

16. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words! I'll just keep this up for future reference anyway :P :D Thanks so much guys! :D

17. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Good to see you change. Nice poke war yesterday. ;)

18. Jubba

Jubba Experienced Member

The fact that you apologized makes me think that you're a good person, which I'm sure you are! And we all make mistakes, but we learn from our mistakes!

19. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Yup, definitely very nice. We were poking back and forth! :D
      Thank you for your kind words! :D

20. Taurtoise

Taurtoise Active Member

Wow, I love your profile pic!
      Also, although I just joined, I'm sure we all make mistakes and it's really normal. There are people worse than that, too! I forgive you even though I'm not one of the "victims" :P No need to be so bashed up and sad about it! Get over things! I really like how you were brave enough to come out and confess!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.