x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Christmas Gifts!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by AsianFinest__, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. AsianFinest__

AsianFinest__ Active Member

Hello everybody. I'm just doing a little Christmas give-away, I feel like some people don't get a lot for Christmas so I might as well help out the people who don't get presents! Picking 3 winners so just comment your IGN, 3 things you want and how was your Christmas! It's just something little, well let's get to it. P.S: tell me if this is stupid please xd.

Name 3 things you want in any game-mode on Mineverse:
      • Don't choose so much money lol.
      • Don't pick so much things because I'm not that rich xd .
      Ranks:
      • Ranks under $15 or upgrades $15+.
      I'll tell you again, it's not much and I'm not rich xd I just want to help out the people who don't get much, and it's not a friend thing where I choose them over others. I will randomly pick everyone. Will let everyone know on Christmas Eve who the 3 winners are! Have a good day and Christmas when that time comes! SPREAD THE NEWS.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    2. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

An upgrade to Sponsor or VIP would be cool. :>

Ign: Sir_Brandon_III I'm currently Premium.

This is really nice of you, I hope you have a very merry Christmas when the time comes.

3. Tsunderes

Tsunderes Experienced Member

Ign: Mookiezzx
      Things you want:
      • Minecraft gift code, if possible.
      • Money/beacons/god apples/spawners/armor on survival.
      • Upgrade for my alt.
      I don't think this is stupid. It's very generous of you to give to people that don't have the opportunity or money to. I myself, am one of many people who have strict parents that won't allow them to buy anything with real life money (games sure, extras, no).

4. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

IGN: 8top
      Things I want: A rank (I don't have any)

Thanks for arranging this. Very nice of you. Have a great holiday. :)

5. BradyDiamonds123

BradyDiamonds123 Active Member

I don't want a lot, I just want some stuff to help out. I'm not living in poverty or anything, but I live with my Dad in an apartment and he doesn't have the best job. I usually get a descent amount of stuff for Christmas, but he is struggling to pay rent as well as provide for me. I work and make some money on my own, but most of that goes towards helping out my Dad. I don't really have enough extra money to buy a In-Game rank, so maybe a Premium or Sponser rank would be nice. If that isn't possible, Maybe a P4 U3 Dps 3 set and $50 on kitpvp. I am currently banned on kitpvp, but will be unbanned on the 27th of December at 10:00 MST. Thank you and I hope you have a great Christmas too :) Thanks.

IGN: WorldwideCrisis OR BradyDiamonds123

6. Nolqn

Nolqn Active Member

My ign is NolanPlayz, if I win, all I would like to have is a rank, I don't have one right now, so any would be nice :), My Christmas is going well so far, how is yours.

7. TheCreeper

TheCreeper Experienced Member

IGN: creepersunin4321
      What I want: a rank nn

~ClassicCosmic
      LOL ily

8. TheCreeper

TheCreeper Experienced Member

Get dis man MVP plz

9. burke789

burke789 Active Member

My In game name is burke789 and the only thing I would like is premium and if ya can Ds3

10. HopeStealer

HopeStealer Active Member

My Ingame Name Is HeyImCritz i would like The Rank Sponsor For Christmas. My real Ingame Name Is HopeStealer I Would Just Like My Alt To Have A Rank Please <3

11. iDash

iDash Active Member

AsianFinest_ Thank you for having this great opportunity to everyone on the mineverse forums it really means a lot to all of us and hope you have a great Christmas because of course everyone should and thank you for being this great person and if you were in front of me right now I would give you a ginormous hug for being so sweet to everyone and I hope you have a great Christmas and stay very beautiful, sweet, kind , and nicer just the way you are even though I haven't met you I bet you are even nicer, kind , sweet, and beautiful in person. :)

Ign: iDash
      What I want for Christmas is 24 dollars on every server (Skyblock,Gta,OpPVP,OpFactions,Skywars,and Archerpvp,) because there are 24 days of Christmas so all I want is 24 dollars and if you cant I will be fine

Why:Because there is only 24 days of Christmas and all I want is everyone is have a great Christmas because personally Christmas is only about giving so if I win I will give all that money that you give me and give it to some people that deserve it and not just some know it all. So that's why if I win I will be happy because I will be giving.Also Thanks you for your time. :)

12. EnderStevePigMan

EnderStevePigMan Experienced Member

AsianFinest__ this is so nice of you :p, it honestly touched my heart seeing someone post something like this. God bless you and you're family :cat:. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and stay well. Don't let anyone bring you down. I know in the future you will be a wonderful person. I would do something like this but I am about to be 14 and I don't have a paypal or a credit card of course :eek: and my parents are strict and they wouldn't let me do something like this for other people. But I would like to get my friend Vip or Mvp doesn't really matter.
      IGN: KevCraft0425
      (Me and him have been here on Mineverse since 2013 and I think he should get something more than Sponsor. He is currently Sponsor. Please if anyone knows him and if I get lucky and he picks me please no one say anything to him, thanks. I want it to be a surprise.)
      AsianFinest__ it is okay if you don't pick me, I didn't just say that so you can pick me, others might think that but honestly this post touched my heart. This made my night. Thank you :).

13. oChanse

oChanse Active Member

IGN: oDrafts
      I really want a upgrade to elite because im really poor also Asian thx for being such a good teamate.
      I hope u have a good Christmas with your and your family
      Its okay if u don't pick me but thx for considering it <3
      :):);)O_o:wtf::wtf::):)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    14. NevillePvp014

NevillePvp014 Active Member

My Ign : Decapitated_
      I really wan some Money n Maybe Some P4 on kitpvp,I dont have much n poor.I Hope i can get it so i can be a little richer n able to fight the diamond guys.Hope I can be 1 of the winners.

15. Arab_Llama

Arab_Llama Active Member

IGN: Arab_Llama
      I'd like a rank for my alt, to whatever you can :D Its rank less atm
      My christmas is going very well, I hope yours is to, you're doing a VERY generous thing. Good wishes from me

16. ReaperPvPz

ReaperPvPz Active Member

I would say I want an upgrade but others need it far more than me, the server is corrupt anyway.

17. Dann

Dann Experienced Member

A sponsor rank would be nice :D ign Drakeee

18. Red.

Red. Well-Known Member

A rank for my sister would be amazing... my mom was buying her supreme the other day and a pop up opened. My mom being the tech challenged person she is, thought that the rank caused her credit card to go corrupt (it didn't ; it isn't) and froze the card before she got the rank.
      IGN: wind0880
      Just premi or sponsor :>

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    19. ByeBuddy

ByeBuddy Experienced Member

A Minecraft account code would be a pretty cool thing :)
      IGN: jasteidle
      If you got me a minecraft code/account that would make me so happy. Because i would really like an alt :)

20. Stephen Curry

Stephen Curry Well-Known Member

IGN: griggsf

I honestly don't really mind, I don't celebrate Christmas. (Just my family's religion in England, I'd like to celebrate for once.)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.