x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Creative Glitch

Discussion in 'Help' started by Angelo2957, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Angelo2957

Angelo2957 Active Member

Hi,

My IGN is Angelo2957 and I need help with a glitch on creative. Someone dropped a "Crash Block" on me that gave me such fast speed that I can't move and it crashes my game. I tried to fix it by buying a "Clear Inventory" in the store but it did not help. I got my cousin on my account because he has a beast PC. He could get on but it still had the unlimited speed. He tried drinking milk doing "/speed 0" but nothing worked. I need an admin to please get on and help me to fix this problem.

Thank you and I hope I can be on soon

2. Dyna_Mighty

Dyna_Mighty Retired Head-Mod

Unfortunately if the inventory clear from the /shop didn't work, then we won't be able to help you here at the forums. Its likely going to take a player data deletion. What that means is that you will lose everything you have created so far on creative. You are going to need to email [email protected] and ask them to help, as we do not have the necessary permissions to help you out. Good luck getting this fixed.

3. xX_IDK_Xx

xX_IDK_Xx Experienced Member

I can't guarantee this will work, but it may be possible to unglitch yourself if you can re-obtain then same type of item that glitched you in the first place... if you do, just hold the glitched item, then remove it from your hot bar to your inventory. Lastly, get rid of it.
      Again, this is just a theory... if it works though, please let me know ^_^

(Since you're already glitched, it may be worth trying... just make sure you don't end up grabbing an item with a worse effect... like crash books >_<)

4. Dyna_Mighty

Dyna_Mighty Retired Head-Mod

Closing since you have been instructed on how to go about getting this fixed. Good luck :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.