x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SA ImAWoman's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Levis, Jan 30, 2016.

?

Should I make a good chance being a Moderator?

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
      67.7%
    2. No

10 vote(s)
      32.3%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Fadei’s Moderator Application

[​IMG]

Intro:

Hello everyone, my name is Levis, well known as levispouwen, FadeFun or ImAWoman and welcome to my Moderator Application! I am a boy of 14 years old and I've been playing in-game for like 2 years from now, I made this Moderator Application because I saw a couple Mods helping someone out when they are in trouble or have a question about something that needs to be answered, and I said in myself: "Hey, why don't I try to apply for Moderator too", well, this right here is it. I've been working at this for a very long time, so I hope you all enjoy this.
      Have a great day! :)

How old are you?
      I am currently 14 years old. I will be turning 15 on 11th December 2016.

Your in-game name:
      My in-game name is Fadei
      Some people might know me as FadeFun or levispouwen, those names are my
      previous names.

What timezone are you in?
      I am in UTC + 1:00 (Belgium)

What country do you live in?
      I live in Belgium

What languages do you speak?
      I speak fluently Dutch/Flamish, I started talking english since I first playing MineCraft, I learn German and French at school.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Screenshot- I use gyazo and f2 to screenshot
      Upload- I use fraps to upload

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become Moderator of the amazing community because I'm a very experienced member, I know every command the moderators have and I know how to use them.
      I've been a Moderator on a couple small servers, and I helped them grow alot, that's what I'm trying to do on Mineverse too, and I hope it will be succeed.

Activity
      I'm very active, especially during regular school days, but during exam periods, I am not online, because exams are the most important in your school career. I'm going anyway least three hours online during regular school days, and maybe half an hour during exams, to see how things are going here on the server and forums. I'm going to try anyway every day ever come online during exams, and during regular school days, which will succeed, I think.

Helpful

I am also be very helpful, I like to help people out of trouble or to answer questions from people who are stuck with something. I was born to help people, and it is usually successful, and I hope it stays that way, and I'm going to help a lot of people. Mineverse is THE perfect server to help people on, because MineVerse is a pretty big server, it has alot of people which needs to be helped out, that's one of the reasons I decided to make an Moderator Application.

Knownledge

I'm very known of the commands Moderators have.
      The commands the Moderators have are below.
      \/ \/ \/
      /ban [player] [reason]
      /tempban [player] [reason]
      There are a few more, but those 6 are the most important.
      Another reason why I decided to make an Moderator Application is because of the commands they have. I just like to use them, not for fun, but just to keep the server up, and that's what everyone wants to do.

Fun

I am a very Fun member, since I started Middle School, I keep and keep getting funnier, well, that´s what everyone said. So I tried to be a little bit like a comedian for people who are sad about something, and it sort of worked, only for a few members it didn't help. But I'm trying my best for everyone around here.

Mature
      I am very mature since I'm in high school. This is also necessary if you're so old, and this server needs people which are very mature like me, to be a moderator you have to be very serious and mature, and I'm, well, some things after. But I always try to be mature, and usually we are able to, and that's why I like Moderator on this server will be, not only because the community is awesome, but because I'm very mature too. I really hope that I would keep as mature as I am right now for my whole lifetime.

Experienced

I am very experienced, I've been in the staff community on a couple small servers, so I know alot of commands Moderators have, and I will use them very carefully. The commands aren't something to play with, and alot of people Apply for Moderator because they want to ban everyone they hate, but that isn't something I want to do, I want to be Moderator to keep the server hack-free and fun to play on.

Calm

I am very Calm, even in the worse times, whenever someone rages to me, I always stay calm and I solve it calmly,

Honest
      I am a very honest person, I give everyone honest answers, even with the dumbest questions. Being honest is VERY important as being a Moderator, but I think I'm ready for it.

Respectful
      I respect every player, even when someone swears or frustates me (which is very unlikely), I will give them another chance, but I never answer rageful or rude, being Respectful is a very important rule in your life, and alot of people don't respect eachother (which in very unlikely either, but I will Always be a very Respectful player, and a server with a very big community, needs a Moderator like that.

Hardworking
      Im a very hard hardworking person. I will do my utmost to help Mineverse. Being active and hardworking goes together. You can't be active and not do anything at all, and you can't be hardworking when you're not active. I will dedicate time to help Mineverse.

Grammar
      My grammar isn't that good at all, but I'm trying my best to talk with good grammar, if there are some problems with my grammar, please don't rage out to me, because I've never learned English at school or something.

Friendliness

I am a very friendly person when it comes to most things but when someone is disrespectful I try to remain calm, alot of people told me that I'm a very friendly person, and I hope this is very usable as a Moderator.

Responsibility
      When it comes to serious jobs/roles, I can be the guy that can take up that job and do it properly. I am very responsible and I never take things for granted and abuse the powers that particular job is, which is moderator in this case. I never show off or brag about my role and/or use it wrongly. I know what the role of moderator is about, and I know how to be a responsible one.

Unbiased

If I were to become a moderator, I would be unbiased- meaning that I would not help people based upon my relation to them, and I will make sure that everyone gets treated equally, and with respect. I will make sure that anyone doing wrong will get the same punishment as one-another. It doesn't matter how much I would want to help my friend, I will give the the same treatment as any other person.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Depends of my family & school, but I will try my best to come online on the forums & in-game everyday! I made a list of the hours I could be online everyday of the week below.
      Monday: 2-3hours
      Tuesday: 2-3hours
      Wednesday: 4-5hours
      Thursday: 2-3hours
      Friday: 3-4hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I've been playing MineVerse for 2 years in-game.
      I've gotten a trophy award of being a member for 1 year on the forums some weeks ago.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Yes, twice on Infection, once, it was fair, but second time it was unfair.
      So, I was "Mute Evading" and got banned for that, some months after that, I got unbanned and I haven't played after that, but then, I wanted to play it again, it said "Banned by an Operator", for the same reason again, but I haven't play Infection after my unban.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I've been Moderator on a couple small servers, I helped them grow alot.
      • I've been Helper on YayMC for a pretty long time, but I resigned because I've been spending more on Mineverse.
      • I've been Head-Mod on 2 small servers, but they're shut down because of their unactivity.
      • I've been Admin/Developer on a pretty good server, with almost 125 players online each day, called lolmc.
      Outro:
      Thanks to everyone to spent time to read my Moderator Application.
      I hope you all enjoyed it and have a VERY great day!

Kind regards,
      Levis

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    2. Alex Remedy

Alex Remedy Active Member

Looks good, come on factions and hang with me sometime. Support.

3. Levis

Levis Boss Member

I will come online later. And thank you for the support! It means alot to me!

4. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

are you a woman?

5. Levis

Levis Boss Member

No, just failures for life, my name meant to be ImAWoMen, but I don't really care about it, I like this name.

6. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

The most important command for a mod is "/tempban [Username] [Length] [Reason - *Mods Tag*]

I'll stay neutral for now. Good luck!

7. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Ok, thank you for your respond!

8. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Response* ;)

9. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Sorry, I'm happy that I posted this application, so I could write mistakes. ;)
      But thank you..

10. ClassyAlpaca

ClassyAlpaca Active Member

Support c:

11. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Thank you! c;

12. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

support but be more active on forums

13. Levis

Levis Boss Member

I am online every day! And thank you for the Response!!

14. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

Neutral, don't see you much ingame but I see you on forums.
      Maybe you're a Forums > Ingame type of guy xD

15. Levis

Levis Boss Member

I mostly play skywars, opprison and skyblock. You must see me around there every day.

16. cheetahswimmer

cheetahswimmer Experienced Member

Sorry, I can't support. I haven't seen you online at all and the application is a little bit disrespectful in my opinion, saying, "Dear people," and also, "...if your so old...". There are also grammar problems in this application which bothers me a lot (yes I'm that type of person). Probably doesn't bother many other people. Anyways, why are you on mostly during the school week? It doesn't really make sense to me because I agree, school is very important, but why only exam week? What about big tests like midterms and in America, the SAT. Also, it seems like your trying to get attention from everyone, I don't know how to describe it but saying, "Have a very very VERY great day." That's all I really have to say, but good luck!

17. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Sorry about the grammar problems, but I'm from Belgium and I've never had English on school. And I mostly play on OpPrison, skywars and skyblock.
      Anyways, thank you for your response.

Is that a Support?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
    18. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Hi u {edit} :)

Support

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    19. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Ty u {edit} ^

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016