x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Fix OP PvP!!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by JemJem99FTW, Aug 14, 2016.

1. JemJem99FTW

JemJem99FTW Active Member

Number 1: The hackers are stupidly insane and should be taken care off by the mods.

Number 2: The mods should be on OP PvP more and should take care of things, not just sit around AFK then leave without doing anything.

Number 3: The lag on OP PvP is terrible. If you log onto OP PvP you will see a lot of people on 4 bars but before the plugins stuffed up all those people where on 5 bars (I was on 4 bars and now i only get 3 bars.)

Number 4: The amount of block lag on the server should be fixed. (People always get stuck in blocks and die because they cant get out.)

Number 5: Op PvP needs a new map and a new spawn. The amount of people that put hard effort into new spawns and maps on creative always get rejected by the mods and owners (It seems like you guys cant be bothered to put any effort into converting it to OP PvP.) Also the amount of support i see people get for the new spawns people have made but yet no mods or owners reply all they do is close the appeal.

Number 6: The owners and mods should look up new plugins and possibly use them to improve the server. Maybe install some plugins that will detect hackers. (A Anti-Cheat that will catch auto clickers, people with ghost clients and a B-Hop anti cheat.) Also install the freeze plugin to freeze hackers that may not be obvious.

Number 7: If your going to ban a person that is 'hacking' then the mod should tell them to get on team speak and screen share them, so the players don't get false banned. ( I have been false banned 10 times in the last couple of years i have been playing.)

Number 8: The Owners need to recruit new mods that play OP PvP because no mods on the /staff never come on OP PvP (Auzziii is the only one that goes on OP PvP.) The mods should travel to more servers to catch hackers not necessarily to play and be good on that gamemode.

Thank you for reading if you have. Mods and Owners if you could please reply back to this thread, and I am sure a lot of people on OP PvP will agree with the problems i have pointed out.

2. OCEANU

OCEANU Active Member

Supported <3 /MinecraftFetish:)

3. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

You have my fullest support, Good luck <3

4. AmericanPost/ Pxtch

AmericanPost/ Pxtch Experienced Member

5. VirtualBones

VirtualBones Active Member

Support! Agree 100%, thanks for this @JemJem99FTW , this was much needed...

6. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

I agree OP needs a new map and update badly. So many players are getting glitched in blocks and all the slabs are annoying.

I would love to hear what ideas for a new map you would suggest or prefer:
      • Grass or city theme?
      • New shop ideas
      • Plugins you would like to see added
      As for the moderation there, OP can be rather toxic and mean to our staff. It's the one place I log on and get hate from the moment I log in. I'm still there almost every day. (PST time zone)
      The staff do come on, but maybe the community could help by not being disrespectful the moment we do? I bet more mods would stay for a longer period if that improved.

7. Benko

Benko Boss Member

But most mods haven't been learnt how to screenshare.

8. Jubba

Jubba Experienced Member

The Moderators are doing their best job that they can in order to prevent hackers.
      There are more than 10 game-modes that need looking after, "OPPvP" isn't their main priority.
      Although many of us experience lag it may also just be your internet connection. Because I have found ways in order to have a better and stable ping. PM me if you'd like any advice.
      This is due to epearling, not lag. However if this could be fixed then that'd be greatly helpful.
      I do agree that a new spawn would be nice, however the one we have now is perfectly fine. The only thing which should be added are "Anvils".
      The Owner's and Moderators are doing the best that they can in order to better the server, and complaining isn't going to help anything.
      If you have been falsely banned then simply appeal.
      Moderators are global, not just for one specific game-mode.

Overall I rate neutral.

Side Note: Us as a community we should be the ones offering our new ideas and plug-ins. The Staff team are here to listen to what we have to say.

9. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Support but the mods are to lazy to screenshare

10. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

This is the only time I will ask you to not disrespect each other or the staff here.
      Anymore disrespect and I will close this thread.

Staff are not "lazy". Screen-shares are not practiced here. There plenty other servers that use that method.
      If you would like to see that added to our repertoire feel free to suggest it.
      That is enough with your disrespect.

11. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Support. :)

12. JemJem99FTW

Thanks for the support everyone. Pile I completely agree with you about everyone being toxic on OP and that mods get hate, but if the mods don't like it there is always the /ignore command they could use. Jubba I know that there are many other game modes the mods play on, but all I ask from the mods is that they come on OP everyone once and again to actually ban people not just sit around chatting. Pile another plugin that I think would be useful would be /v (Making mods invisible to hackers, so the hackers don't toggle off/on.)

Overall thankyou for the comments everyone has to say.

13. 8four4

8four4 Active Member

Support for some things, not all

14. Tooooom

Tooooom Experienced Member

100 % support , you're totally right ! :)

15. M79_

M79_ Active Member

Support 100%
      i Agree 100% with everything that he said in his appeal! i hope a owner read's this and agree's with it!
      Great job JemJem99FTW

16. AshivButtCheekX9

AshivButtCheekX9 Active Member

17. Glumed

Glumed Active Member

Support but they dont need to freeze people, theres no ing point. If staff belive someone is hacking they should just ban them. Also Mineverse Needs more staff because when staff are on they do a good job but a lot of the time there are no staff on (im eu)

18. JemJem99FTW

Yea I think they should recruit more mods in all time zones.

19. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

I'm not claiming to know Mineverse more than anyone, but to be honest, for the year and a half I've been here there's been nothing but most of the listed problems (On the thread). Everyone can agree that Mineverse isn't doing too well without either an AntiCheat or a Mod or two on most of the time. In my opinion, OpPvP does need an update, but it also needs something to take care of the hackers when Mods aren't around. Also another suggestion, I think most Mineverse members would agree that Mineverse should be 1.7+ compatible, most OpPvP and KitPvP members come from 1.7 servers. Basically what I'm trying to say is, if you want to attract more members to the server and get current members to stay, in the next update, make it so that everyone can enjoy it, where there are no hackers to ruin everyone's fun and a new refreshing map to explore.

Finally, another suggestion would be to try and add 1v1 arenas or team fight arenas. Throughout my experience on OpPvP tons of team fights and 1v1's have occured and uninvited people coming to ruin the fights, I feel and others might feel that arenas would make a lot of people happy and able to fight without any dsitractions.

P.S. If there is any way to fix the hit detection, please do.

This is just my opinion and I hope most agree, cya.

P.S. I'm fat. :)

20. JemJem99FTW

Thankyou Rent :p I think they should add arenas and a new maps, I believe that if some off the really old players come back on that quit and find that the server has been updated/fixed and has a new map they might come back and play. Thanks for the idea Rent :p