x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed GetR3ktK1d_ - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by GetR3ktK1d_, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. GetR3ktK1d_

GetR3ktK1d_ Active Member

IGN (Include Previous Names Also):
      GetR3ktK1d_

Timezone:
      (GMT+00:00) Greenwich Mean Time : ublin/Edinburgh/Lisbon/London

What languages do you speak?
      English

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

Fraps And Gyazo.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I'm mature and i will handle all of my actions calmly and take my responsibilities as a staff member. I want to make a difference and help make Mineverse even better. I also think that i would create a positive and fun athmosphere where both the staff team and the players in the community enjoys themselves to the fullest. I am very dedicated when i moderate as i just seem to love it, i love to keep the hackers and toxic people out and make the community stay positive. I do know how to handle most situations and what to do in most scenarios. If a player needs help i will seek the answer to his/hers problem, asking them and adhere to their needs. If the player still does not feel fully satisfied with my help, I can seek guidance from other staff members. I will make sure no questions goes unanswered. I want all players to feel welcome and appreciated and answering questions that they might have. I truly believe i could help the server in a positive way.

What makes me a better choice than others:

Accurate bans.
      I will only ban a player if i am 100% sure that they are using a client or have enough proof of them hacking. If i dont i will not ban them.

Screensharing. I have done a couple of screenshares and i know the basic things to check for, but i'm not super experienced. Allthough i have watched alot of screensharing clips from staff series etc. Plus i'm a quick learner so i could easily get experienced in screensharing people.

Dedication. I'm a very enthusiastic guy and i usually dedicate myself to the things that i love doing. I will spend 90% of my time playing on Mineverse instead of other servers, i will also make sure that i get a lot of things done. (bans,mutes, etc.)

Activity. I have lots of Play time and it is still currentlys growing everyday as im going to continue to play on Mineverse wether i get staff or not. I know that one of the main requirements is being active and having time played and spent on the server and i can assure you that if i got staff i would be super active and spend 90% of my time on my pc on Mineverse. I'm always active on teamspeak and im available basically all the time. When i have my pc started i'm always running teamspeak! I Will also Start Becoming more active on forums if i get staff or not, i will check up on the forums atleast one or two times a day.

Maturity. I consider myself very mature for my age and i'm not a toxic person. I dont see the point in being angry or mad at others over a game, im here to have fun and to do my best to make the community as little toxic as possible.

Knowledge. I started playing Minecraft 2 years ago and i have played basically any gamemode that has ever existed, i have played alot of soup and pvp throughout my time but about 1(ish) year ago i started to get into Kitpvp. I know essentially every command needed for a staff member, however i am not sure but i assume there are some commands being used within moderating a Kitpvp server that will be new to me. However i will learn the commands quickly and have an understanding for the commands work. I have been moderating for around 6 months now so i have gathered tons of information, completed tasks and collected loads of experience.

Cooperation/Communication. I'm a person who is easy to cooperate with, im social, polite and i dont have any trouble working with other people. I enjoy working with other people, for example i really enjoy doing group projects in school etc. I'm a very open and enjoyable guy and i'm always able to talk to other people. Being good at communicating as a staff member is a very important and is one of my qualitiesm, i love meeting new people and talking. By having an understanding of how to communicate well i can conveniently solve problems that players are having and make myself loose more time.

Honesty & Responsibilities. I'm a honest guy, when i make a mistake i will stand for my actions and face the consequences of my mistake. I will always be responsible for my own actions only and will not try to put the blame on anyone else. Being honest and taking responsibilities is key to being a trustworthy person and that is why i always try to be 100% honest with myself.
      I would never abuse my power as a staff member.

Understanding. My understanding of problems and other situations are very high. If there is a player who could be possibly be lying or making up a story to get someone else banned etc you have to pay close attention and understand the problem to be able to determine wether the player is telling the truth or not.

Multitasking. Multitasking is a very reliable skill that will come in handy when working. It is especially good when a staff member is able to multitask, for example supporting in teamspeak while spectating possible hackers or managing the chat. I have mastered the ability to multitask very well and it is something that i believe to be a very important skill to have as a staff member. This will not only help me to get alot more things done in a useful way but it will also benefit the server alot.

Patience. I'm a very patient person. I dont need to rush things, if i have to wait for a bit it wont bother me. Being a patient staff member is important. If a staff member were to be impatient they would have a high chance of loosing their cool, which is not good. I consider myself to have the patience that is required for a staff member. This will benefit me in numerous situations! For example i will wait to freeze a player until i'm sure that they are using something and i will not rush them to come in teamspeak. If things were to be rushed all the time they wouldnt be done correctly.

Effort. I dedicated a lot of time and effort into this application and to Mineverse in general. I'm always trying to put as much effort into things that i do.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      4-5Hours Everyday.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Ever since i Started Playing minecraft which was Around 2 Years Ago.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Yes I have Been Banned For Scamming And i Said i will never do it again and i have not.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I have been Staff on kitpvp server before and know the gamemode well but i still have alot of experience moderating servers in general. I have been a moderator on a swedish server called ProlarsonPvP (KitPvP). There was always at least 70 players on the server at a time, which shows our player satisfaction and retention. When i got staff on Prolarson i learned a lot of new stuff within the staff scene, i especially got plenty of experience moderating the chat. Moderating the chat ingame and forums are one of my strongest qualities. I was very recently a moderator for the server minekits (KitPvP). I decided to resign from the server because the community on the server just didnt appeal to me anymore. We got a steady amount of 100+ players everyday. Minekits is a well known server within the soup & german community. I have caught alot of people using ghostclients on there, which has made me look for certain things when i am spectating a player aswell as i can easily tell when someone is legit or not. I was one of the most active staff members on minekits and with this combined with me moderating in the past i have accomplished various tasks of all kinds. While i was staff on minekits i had to support tons of players who needed help or had questions. As the server was mostly filled with german players a lot of them didnt know english very well, so i cooperated with my fellow staff members who were german to communicate and translate to help the player in need. I have come across very toxic and immature people while trying to support, but that does not give me the right to behave childish towards them, instead i keep my calm and fulfill the task they are demanding for as best as i can.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Yes

Do you have 50 Post Count?

I had another Forums Account that i did have.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?

Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?

On my Other Forums Account i Had Over 6 months.

Do you have Skype andTeamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
      I have decided to apply because i'm playMineverse alot and i'm enjoying every second of it. Recently ive been playing more and more Kitpvp. I really want be able to moderate on here as it is my favourite Kitpvp server. Mineverse is a great server that i would love to be staff on.I consider myself as an extra hand that the server can rely on. I especially admire the community at the Mineverse network, i have met alot of funny, kind and polite people both ingame and in the teamspeak server. Every staff member i have talked to have been utterly friendly and considerate towards. This is also something that i admire a lot and i certainly wish to be a part of. I believe that i am able to provide that kind assistance to players on the server. Besides meeting friendly people i've had a blast playing on Mineverse so far. I have had an incredibly good time here on the Mineverse network and i'm definately going to stay on here. Becoming moderator for me is almost like a dream, and i know i would do a great job. I would love to help the server as much as i possibly can, adding to and benefiting the staff team as much as physically possible. I'm prepared to dedicate myself to Mineverse and accomplish my job as a staff member. Give me a mission or a project to work on and i will give it my time.I want to try my hardest and give 100% to accomplish it. You can ask me for anything and i will give you a serious response. I want to help players and clean the server and the community from hackers (this is my main objective amongst many others). I want to perform at my best as a moderator and make the server a great experience for not only me, but for the players.

Personal qualities - I would like to say that I'm a trustworthy and relaxed person, able to cope under pressure and able to cope when insulted/verbally harassed by angry players. I'm a kind person that can tolerate and talk to most people, and I usually don't hold grudges with people, I'll happily just let something go and get on with it. I'm also a loyal and fair person, I don't have much of a reputation for "snaking" or betraying people, if I don't like someone, I'll just not associate myself with them.

These are just a few of my qualities and assets, but I don't want to ramble on about that for any longer.

I am 14Years old and I love Being Staff and Banning Hackers.I love to Play Rugby and Football

I hope You Enjoyed my Application and Thank You For Reading

2. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

3. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.