x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SA [Global] Moderator Application 23/10/2015 > 30/4/2016 [UK-EU]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Subbiee, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Subbiee

Subbiee Legacy Member Premium

Mineverse Moderator Application - 23rd October 2015
      Updated: 30th April 2016

How old are you: 18 years old

DOB:
      30/07/1997

Your in-game name:
      Was - (AtomNova) now (AtomManiac) for reference that I have been on the server.

What timezone are you in: UTC+00:00 London

What country do you live in:
      England

What languages do you speak:
      English, Learning Russian

Recording Software: I do have recording software I use OBS to stream and make videos with mostly to stream but I have good experiences with the software streaming and making videos so yeah. I do record evidence if evidence is needed to back something or someone up on the Mineverse Server.

I don't really use screenshots as I will always have OBS open ready to use just in case something bad happens on the Mineverse Server so I know I have solid evidence to bring back to the forums.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I am good at keeping people in order, I am always active so if I see any trouble that pops up I can deal with it and resolve the issue. I am very open minded on coming up with new ideas and taking ideas aboard, Also I'm a good listener so I can take feedback from the Mineverse Community and have them recorded to share with the rest of the Moderators and Administrators within the Mineverse field.
      What I will/not do as Moderator

(Will)
      - Be as helpful as I can toward players with issues they may have

- Try and keep the chat clean from spammers and disrespectful users
      - Come up with new idea's to improve and come up with new idea's for Mineverse
      - Be a active staff member on the Mineverse Forums keeping people up to date on changes and events
      - Report any un-usual activity/disrespectful both Forum and Server
      - Only ban users who break Code of Conduct of (Mineverse)
      - Keep people sticking to the Code of Conduct of (Mineverse)

(Not)
      - Abuse my powers as Moderator.

*cheating people up
      *banning people without reason
      *showing off as a Moderator
      *making threats to users
      - Be in-active on the Mineverse Forum
      - Be in-active on the Mineverse Server
      - Not break the Code of Conduct of (Mineverse) myself
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I have College 8am to 4pm (Monday to Wednesday) after that I am mostly on Mineverse so I'm generally active. If I have breaks from College I will tend to be on Mineverse.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? From the date of applying for this application, 3 months I have been on Mineverse. I am going to be honest I did only sign up on the Forum today but I have been on Mineverse 3 Months. But I will use the Forum Page a lot I am a Forum Staff Member on another Forum so I have experience on Forum layouts and how to process information to other's on the Forum page.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game]? I have never been banned on a server as I am not a griefer or any type of spammer, I am a formal player on any server I have no need/right to abuse the Mineverse Code of Conduct or any servers Code of Conduct.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have never been a Moderator on any other server, I do own my own server so I have some experience on handling a server and what needs to be expected from Moderators.

Most Played Gamemode's: OP Prison, Survival and Creative. But I play a lot more OP Prison I really enjoy playing it, it passes the time for me and fun to rankup.

Information about me (Personal Statement)
      College Course: ICT Level 3 Diploma Year 2
      Hobbies: Programmer/Coder, Gamer

I am Programming in my spare time if i'm not on Mineverse or not doing on College work. I have experience in the programming languages of (C#, C++, Java and Javascript) and I am learning more languages on the side.

I'm not really a big sports fan in anyway, I tend to stick to what I do best I am very open to doing new things and trying out new ways and methods of learning and supporting.

I am not one to judge anyone for what they do and who they are, everyone is unique in there own way.

I am very easy to talk to and I am understandable so anyone who has a problem can ask me and I can assist them with helping issues and making people happy.

I enjoy making people happy as it benefits them at the end of the day and also it leaves me happy knowing that I helped someone with a issue and that I can be trusted by a lot people and have a stable reputation across a community.

I am good at Time Management keeping up with new and update information and informing people on changes happening or having time managed on relations of Work, Spare Time and Moderator uptime,downtime. I do have schedules and I can apply new activities and roles to my schedule to fit peoples needs and have work around's to my schedule.

I am all about Teamwork I can come up with new ideas and have the ability to improve past ideas to make things work well for everyone. Improving a community is a key feature I have building new ideas that everyone can benefit from. And with that it can can also impact the community in a huge way and making the community grow larger and get the community more known and get a good reputation.

Knowledge on Minecraft Servers?
      As I own a Minecraft Server myself I know the basic's and advanced features of a server and how servers work to support both the owner, moderators and people who join the server.
      /ban
      /banip
      /kick
      /tp
      /ignore
      /whitelist
      /reload

I know how to mange internal plugins within a server and setting up with configuration files also making the server runs smoothly.

And others I also know what the community expects from its Moderators, loyal, trust, reputation, listener, respectful.

From what I've seen from the Mineverse community is a lot of reputation that is given towards Moderators as a result of trust and loyal service which is given by the Moderators. I am intended to be one of them Moderators.

Have you ever applied for a Moderator on a server before?
      No I have never applied for any Moderator status on any server before I have never been interested of becoming a Moderator before.

The reason I have applied for Moderator on Mineverse is that I enjoy playing on Mineverse and I thought to give something back by being apart of the Mineverse community by becoming a Moderator and assisting people with issues they have on the server.

How did I find Mineverse?
      I found Mineverse through a friend of mine who is on Mineverse time to time and from that I started getting into the server and the community base of it.

I enjoy the community base of Mineverse with how big it is and how much more bigger it will get in the coming future. The Minigames and Gamemodes are very entertaining and enjoyable to play.

I haven't been on a server that has a more respectful and large fan base in my opinion and that is another reason why I want to be a moderator of this amazing community based server.

---------------------------------------
      Thank you for taking the time to read over my Application Request I will look forward from hearing back from you after the process is complete.
      (If you need anymore information feel free to direct message me on the forum)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    2. i_am_marshmallow

i_am_marshmallow Active Member

3. Mariselle

Mariselle Experienced Member

Support.

4. Subbiee

Thanks a lot I appreciate it :)

5. i_am_marshmallow

It's a nice application keep on the good work. :D

6. GenyS

GenyS Guest

I would add more Detail to the app and get more active in forums.

7. Subbiee

Ok I will take that into consideration
      And may I ask what else I should write on my Application?

8. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

Neutral. be more active, you just joined today.:facepalm:

Good luck.

9. Subbiee

Ok I will be more active as I did only join the Forums today :)

10. GenyS

GenyS Guest

You should add more info to the Why do you think you should become a mod section. Thats my opinion

11. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

Looks nice.
      But neutral for now.

12. Subbiee

Thanks for the feedback

13. VAPENATION

VAPENATION Experienced Member

Very nice application, I cannot yet support as I feel that you should become a little more known on the server. I'd also suggest that you take out your irl name.

14. Subbiee

Thanks for the feedback PopperZ I will take that on board

15. TADS

TADS Guest

This is one of the best new member applications I've seen.

I'm going with neutral for now, just be more active on the forums.

Good luck :)

16. Subbiee

Thank you very much for that comment TADS4 I appreciate that a lot :)

17. i_am_marshmallow

Nice comment TADS4 :D

18. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Neutral. Although this is indeed a very nice mod app:)

19. Subbiee

Thanks T3N3BRIS appreciate it

20. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

Neutral.. Exceptional Mod app