x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • How to: Use Echopet plugin

Discussion in 'Guides & "How To"' started by Diamonds180, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Diamonds180

Diamonds180 Well-Known Member

Hey again guys.

This ones for all you donors who don't know how to spawn your Echopet on mineverse.

What is Echopet?

This is a plugin introduced by Noobcrew to give a selected animal/ mob that follows you, has its own name (made by you) and can have its own settings, like for a pig, you could have a saddle on it and you can set it to be a baby.

Who can access Echopet?

Only donators can access Echopet. However the higher the rank you are, the more and better pets you can have.

So, how do I use Echopet?

Let's say you are a premium rank. It's really simple- just type /pet pig. A pig should spawn next to you entitled "Pet Pig". To customise the pig, right click it's body. A menu should open up containing lots of different things you can do to your pig.

If you type /pet list, you will see all the available pets you can have. The pets with green letters are yours but the reds are only for higher ranks.

If it's all a bit weird on /pet list and you don't understand it, do /pet select. Here you will see a combined customisation menu with a selectable pet menu. Pick what suites you and enjoy!

(For more commands do /pet help.)

Thank you for reading my Echopet help guide, I hope I helped you understand.
      diamonds180~ Ewan Huxtable

If you came from my help guides, here is the link back: http://www.mineverse.com/threads/help-guides.49752/

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015