x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Malhews Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Mthew, Mar 28, 2024.

1. Mthew

Mthew Experienced Member

Your in-game name:
      Malhew

What timezone are you in?
      Central Time (CT)

What country do you live in?
      United States

What languages do you speak?
      1, English

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Obs, Gyazo

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I'm a great candidate for the position because I've been on the server for a very long time on and off and I've learned a lot from the community of players and have received a lot of great feedback on my helpfulness. My experience with mineverse in the last 9 years has been nothing short of amazing and full of meeting wonderful people. I bring a lot of great skills to the table including

Loyalty
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      Loyalty is very important to me and I will always stand by it, no money or bribe could ever make me act out of line or break any rules that are in place.

Great Under Pressure
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      When situations get difficult or stressful, I know how to act and select the best approach and response for the situation presented

Committed
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      When i start something you will never see me quit 2 weeks, 2 months or even 2 years later i commit till my time is fulfilled and with staff responsibility's i will be there for the player base

Reliable
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      if the server is having issues or there's many reports of players not getting responded too in a reasonable time, i will always be there to respond and take care of any issues the players come across

Social
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      Lets not forget the most important one, im great with people! no matter who you are or what you like i guarantee ill find something we have in common :)

Focus
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      Whenever a task is handed to me i sit down and work on the task until it is complete, I don't get off tracked or distracted when it comes to work and completing it by a deadline

Honesty
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      Even if im in the wrong or if a player is wrong i will always tell the god honest truth

Now with many great strengths comes with some weaknesses, the main rough spots include

Cussing
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      Sometimes i slip up on my words but when it comes to being mature and maintaining mature language i do my absolute best

Overthinker
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      Sometimes when things get too stressful i tend to overthink the situations in my head but no matter the situation i will always try to maintain the best attitude

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

As of right now, I'm working full-time welding at a metal shop and I work 7 am - 4 pm 5 days a week. I live an hour away from my work so I can guarantee 1-2 hours daily of activity on the server unless anything comes up which i would contact ahead of time.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

The first minigame I touched on mineverse was factions in 2015 and i've been here ever since

2015 - Old Alias - Bradman2004

2024 - New Alias - Malhew

What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game)

None In the last few years

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      It's been three years since I last staffed but in my time I was a part of strictly Hardcore Factions servers because that's what I enjoyed. Throughout 2 servers in my 2 years of staffing I learned a lot about player support and how to use what resources I have to help the players in need, the skills I acquired during my time as staff include

Patience
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      When dealing with players I can understand in the moment they may be upset or nervous about the situation, and that's where I know how to best use my words to help ease the players concerns and help figure it out

Resilience
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      If a player is being disrespectful or talking personally about me i will not go about the punishment through emotion, instead i will always follow the rule book and apply what's necessary

Task Management
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
      Whenever I was given tasks I learned to organize them in a time efficient manner to ensure i dont get stressed out and the job gets done

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?
      Do you have 25 Post Count? Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes​
      What is your Discord tag? mathewlegit

Thank you for reading :)

• Support Support x 2
      • Neutral Neutral x 1
      Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
    2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Neutral. I have yet to see you in-game. I would like to cross paths at least once before I make a decision.

3. Mthew

Mthew Experienced Member

i’m usually on around 8 pm CT for a little bit each day, when i see ya i’ll say hello :). Thank you for your feedback

Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
    4. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

I think I remember you being quite chill back on op, we used to fight a lot and it was really fun - it’s hard to be active at the moment but i’m sure you’re working on it, support :)

5. Mthew

Mthew Experienced Member

you and a few others gave me a good run for my money haha, glad to see you’re on the team still putting time in. thank you for the support

• Winner Winner x 1
    6. Salvation

Salvation Experienced Member

I have personally never seen you in game, I believe that you have been, at best, lax with your grammar, and I also believe that anybody that is younger than me should not be able to be in positions of authority or power. No support.

• Informative Informative x 1
    7. Mthew

Mthew Experienced Member

i believe as an adult i’m responsible enough to enforce the rules. Also i’m always on survival when i can be, so if you wanna join you’ll see me. Thank you for your feedback :)

8. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

support, helped me with testing yesterday, good luck

9. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

shut your stupid minetime mouth dog

also support

10. Mthew

Mthew Experienced Member

thank you both