x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My New Moderator Application [Op-Prison] [Skygrid]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Sodochop, Apr 3, 2015.

?

Do you think I should be a Moderator?

1. Yes (THX)

75.0%
    2. Nah (Tell me why in the comments)

25.0%
    1. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

Intro
      Hello to all of Minverse, this is my new Moderator Application that has new detail, examples and feelings. I hope you enjoy, Mineverse has been such a joyful ride for me and I will still continue to see what fun will come. This server keeps on getting bigger and better and I can help on making it that way. Everyone on the server are always nice to me and I do the same to them. I Hope you like it :)

In-Game Name
      Sodochop

What Time-Zone Are You In
      Eastern Standard Time

What Country Do You Live In
      United States (U.S.A)

What Languages Do You Speak
      English and some Korean

Why You Think You Should Become A Mod
      I really feel like I'm apart of this server and it's one of my personal favorites, I've been contributed to the forums and the in-game ever since I started. I really want to repay the favor of you guys being so sincere to me by being a Mod and helping out. Also, Crew and Merkz have really been doing a lot of work on this server and I think I can help, so here are a few traits for why I should become a Moderator.

Responsible
      I am Responsible on the server by always doing my job on the server, which is to help out and play the game. This server has a lot of Responsible people (including me) and really sticks out from others. I help out by: Answering questions, help build, tell about what to do in the gamemode, donate, etc. I never act like someone else and fake, I act my own way like how I act in real life and I never interfere with someone elses' job and how to tell them how to do it right, because in Minverse, (depending on which game you are on) you can do whatever you can to achieve your goal.

Respectful
      I am Respectful on the server by respecting opinions like if people think this server is the best or not. I also don't scam like giving someone no money even though it was a real deal. I show respect to the Moderators and Owners too by: Not hacking, not griefing, not scamming, comment on how good the server is, etc. If someone has a shop better than mine, I don't say bad things about it, I just say something nice like "Good job on your shop, I like it." I will still continue to be going on this server and showing respect to it.

Caring
      I show care on the server by giving out stuff here and there. I also give tips to some new-comers to get the settled on the server and make them feel positive on the server. I compliment people who have some awesome builds and other stuff like that. When someone donates something to me, I donate back (like a trade). Caring is probably the #1 thing I show on this server. I sometimes do Drop Parties and Skin Comps on various servers to show I care for the people on the server. I also do good deeds like helping someone build a shop or something to show I care.

Loyal
      I am Loyal to others on the server by going on the server or the forums and supporting some opinions. I also do Drop Parties and Skin Comps every once and a while and if nobody gets something or doesn't win, I sometimes be Loyal by and giving something to cheer them up like a new pick. I can also be Loyal by looking at opinions in the chat and approve them (if they don't offend anyone or swear).

Generous
      I am generous on the server by giving people opportunities to win or get something. To explain this, I have Drop Parties, Skin Comps, Parkour and stuff like that for people to win something amazing. When someone is generous to me, I repay the favor and be generous to them. Mineverse is one of the most positive servers out there and everyone is generous on here :)

Active
      I am active on the server by going on daily. In-game I'm usually on from 3 - 4 hours daily and the forums 30 Min - 1 Hour daily. If you want a complexed schedule then here you go:
      In-Game
      Sunday 3 1/2 - 4
      Monday - Thursday 3 - 4
      Saturday 4 - 6 1/2

Forums
      Monday - Thursday 30 Min
      Saturday - Sunday 30 Min - 1 Hour

I continue to still be active on the server but if I have work to do, I can't be on, but TBH, I'm a fast worker :D

How Would You Help If You Were A Moderator
      Since I go on the server and forums daily, I would answer questions like how to do etc, how do i make etc, you get the point. I would also make the servers I would be Moderator on a better environment by reporting scammers and hackers, adding new additions, expanding areas, etc. Finally, I would cheer up people on the server, what I mean is that if someone is having a hard time on the server, I would help them and be their friend, give them stuff and make them happy. It would be a great opportunity if I could be a Mod.

Have You Had Experience As A Moderator Before
      No, but I know I can do this and show everyone I can be a great Moderator.

What Two Servers Would You Moderate
      I would moderate Op-Prison and Skygrid, here is why.

Op-Prison
      Op-Prison is one of my favorite type of game to play on in Minecraft. It's full of fun and custom enchants, armor, picks, and plots. Op-Prison is the server I mostly go on and it has been such a blast for me with the amazing build, people, and all around how it works. I would help a lot on this server because of how many amounts of people are on here.

Skygrid
      Skygrid I just joined not too long ago (probs in the middle of march) and it has been so much fun on how it works. Even though it doesn't have as many people as Op-Prison, it is still full of amazing people and builds. I like the concept of this game and I hope more servers add it, I've gotten kind of far on this game because it's so addicting and amazing. This is my #2 gamemode to play on.

Closing
      I really hope you guys enjoyed my new Moderator application, please give me some support if you like it, if you don't, tell me why below. I'm hoping I can become a moderator and it would be really fun to. :)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    2. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

Probs should add more info. Going to do that now :)

3. Jarvic

Jarvic Experienced Member

More detail. Goodluck.

4. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

Thx, I will add more right now :D @MrStyles_ what area though?

5. Jarvic

Jarvic Experienced Member

Intro maybe? and why you should be a moderator.

6. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Nice app, support. Good luck!:cool:

7. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

You seem mature for your age. Although, add more info on why you should be a moderator and keep in mind of using correct punctuation.

Good luck!

8. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

Ok, I did a bit

9. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

Thx, I respect that

10. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

Ok, I did a little bit but I can add more :D and can you spot out where I made a punctuation error so I can fix it?

11. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

Ok, let me tell you a few ideas I have for you.
      • You could use more detail on why you want to be mod.
      • You seem mature, although I haven't seen you ingame.
      • You should add more traits about yourself.
      • And finally, you don't have you tag someone and quote their post after they reply. Just quote the post and be patient for them I reply.
      Hope this helped!!

~Wario

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    12. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

thx for the info :) I usually go on Op-Prison, Skygrid and Creative

13. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

Just to inform you, you can only bump once a day and you can only bump a day after your last message. Just so it won't look bad for your app.

14. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

oh should i delete it?

15. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

I'm on OpPrison a lot. Also you should say "Thanks" rather than "Thx" it shows immaturity and makes it look like you don't have good grammar, hope this helped too!

16. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

Preferably yes, but just so you don't do anything else wrong, read the moderator rules when you apply so you know the basics.

17. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

Ok, thank you. It sometimes gets to me a lot

18. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

You're very welcome! Also, if you want anymore help on your app, start a conversation with me and I'll gladly help you out.

19. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

Okay :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    20. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

@Musezeta can you close my old app please?