x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP Factions Reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FOUGHTMOVIE4, Dec 17, 2015.

1. FOUGHTMOVIE4

FOUGHTMOVIE4 Experienced Member

I know some of you guys, (Hard core OP Factions players will say no). That OP Factions Needs a Reset. People on OP Factions are so OP, People have dubs after dubs of armor, The vote system is to Over Powered, The Mcmmo is Extremely Over Powered. Some People (One Person) on OP Factions has over Three thousand axes 3k axes. If you don't have mcmmo on OP Factions you will be killed in seconds. The mcmmo is the downfall in the server, If a new player joins the server goes to PvP and gets destroyed in seconds they would want to quit cause its to OP for them. The Spawners are broken for example you auction a spawner it automatically turns into pig. The Shop is very plain, You need to add in other things like Creeper eggs, Super God Apples and Different types of spawners like Creeper, Iron golem, Pig man and also Blaze. Since it's OP Factions the F Power someone should have should be like 20, (Makes it easier for small factions to claim there base). Claims/Bases on OP Factions Are so easy to get into because of jump, /Jump is way to powerful you can get into any base on OP Factions with it. Also withering, I think it should be disabled in the over world and make it cannon only, It gives people the chance to actually have a living standing base on there. Here are my suggestions added below. Hope you guys Enjoy, If you have and idea's Please comment below also please no hate. Ty <3

Kits: The kits are plain, The tools Suck on OP Factions. You need to make/add Tools into the kits that are good. The Top Enchants are only efficiency 5 for tools. Add more Kits for donors like, Raiding kits, Potions kits and ext.

Mcmmo: Mcmmo has been a major downfall to OP Factions. If you look on OP Factions and do /mctop There is people with over 10 thousand mcmmo. This is unfair to new member because it doesn't allow them a fair chance to PvP. I personally are one of those big mcmmo users on there. I can tell you when a new member tries to PvP, It takes no time at all for me to break all of there armor (They stood no chance of surviving). I think for it to be fair they should max out mcmmo on certain skills, For example axes, Axes can break armor insanely fast. I think it should be capped at 1.5k 1,500 to make it fair. Also unarmed, Unarmed allows you to disarm what ever is in there hand, Its way to over powered if you stand in the PvP zone and disarm everything they have. I think they shouldn't add this or keep it capped at a very low level.

Economy: The Economy is good, The major way people make money here is by salvaging. You can salvage armor get diamonds from it and sell them for easy money. I think they should add in other ways of money making for new people like. Sugar cane farms or like cactus farms. They also should add in new types of spawners like, Iron golem, Blaze, Pig man, Zombie and Skeleton spawners that you can buy at the shop. This makes it easier for people who dont like to raid to get diamonds to sell.

Spawners: Spawners are currently broke on OP Factions for example, If you auction a spawner it automatically glitches into a pig spawner. They really need to add in Iron golem, Creeper, Blaze, Zombie and skeleton spawners to the shop. It makes it better for the economy and also fixes the spawner problems.

Bases: Bases on OP Factions are so easy to raid, People can raid bases on there from minutes to hours. I think they should give each person at least 20 power (Makes it easier for factions to claim with low members). I think to make it not as op also it to take out /jump. Another thing they should add is Taking withers out of the over world . Any base can be withered into, If I was a new faction that just started and got raided I would want to quit. A way to solve this is to disable withers in the over world and make it cannon only. This gives new players and factions a better chance of having there base last longer then a day.

Vote system: The vote system is way to OP for example, People can afk many alts for a day and get so much stuff. I think they should disable "Vote party's". They should only keep it the way its going now 10k 50exp and 1 Crate key.

Shop: The Shop is very plain, There is only regular stuff in there like building blocks. They really need to add in all the spawners, Creeper eggs and Super golden apples. Also make it where selling stuff like sugar can or cactus can make you money, (For new players to make money to start of with).

I think this raps it up guys. I think OP Factions needs a reset in its near future and also more staff members. It really lacks Staff, One more major problem with OP Factions is the hackers. Everyday I get on there, There is Someone always hacking at spawn in PvP. People's Sky bases/Vaults get's Xrayed so much it's not even fair. Please comment any other suggestions you guys have. Please no hate guys, I know there is some Factions players that would be mad about seeing this. Thank you guys for taking the time for reading this. <3 I hope we can get a reset in the near future. Make sure you give this a thumb's up if you agree. Love you bye. ✌
      @googlemaster190

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    2. Soneyuburst

Soneyuburst Active Member

Support :) You go bud! Hope this comes true!

3. FOUGHTMOVIE4

4. Fritterz

Fritterz Experienced Member

Very long thread but incredibly detailed.
      Support

5. FOUGHTMOVIE4

Ty <3

6. Wolf_X_FusionsZ

Wolf_X_FusionsZ Active Member

@FOUGHTMOVIE4 I Agree. The guy with 3k axes 4 shots my armor.. Its way to op. And the entire world is like broke. The end is destroyed to hell. The nether is a wreck. People have way way to much gear. Also we need some fricken staff to come on alot! Ive been killed by so many hackers its so annoying. Full Support

7. roberts721

roberts721 Active Member

Support First time I played Op PVp (Like 6 months after it came out) I got disarmed and destroyed by a person with High mcmmo like wtf <3 Hope it resets so I can play

8. FOUGHTMOVIE4

Ty Guys <3 This means a lot. I'll also try to make a mod app very soon. I been trying to be as active as I can in game and on the Forums.

9. LoveNKnives

LoveNKnives Active Member

Honestly I don't want a reset, but you made some really good points about things to be added or removed. Not a big fan of a reset, but if these things happen after the reset then I wouldn't mind, Support!

10. FOUGHTMOVIE4

Ty <3

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    11. Guess Who Got Reported

Guess Who Got Reported Active Member

I'm gonna be banned for posting this but hey-ho I need to explain more of OPFactions.

Some facts etc OF how bad the anti-cheat is.

The anti-cheat we have on OPFactions the ENTIRE server in general, it allows VIP hack donors to fly for up to 5 minutes, we need a great coder willing to pre-code a program to stop this, also with the "Kill aura" issue OPFactions has, if someone can code a anti-cheat it should only allow a limit of 15 CPS, any more then that gives a direct message to a mod (globally around server) to come and check them out to see for hacks, recently Kit PvP has had God Mode hackers, this is another problem by the Anti-cheat.

Mcmmo.

As @FOUGHTMOVIE4 explained, it's OP as ever, it's way too high, people with 1.5+ axes literally kill you in under a minute using mcmmo to a advantage, half of OPFactions aura'd the mcmmo they have or had someone grinding for them in a mcmmo party using /mcmmo:party xpshare equal that command is too OP for mcmmo n in my opinion, needs removing, /mctop repair the people on their can easily salvage what means RICH bal from Diamonds.

PvP.

PvP is really terrible on OPFactions, once you die you get called "ez" "bad" "worthless PvPer" etc, what makes people think "Mineverse community is terrible IM QUITTING" I've seen that happen before, the players on OPFactions can get real hurtful to some people.

Community.

The community is complete trash in my opinion, you kill someone who has your Skype, BOOM HIT OFFLINE, it's not fair, once you get hit offline you worry "Did I die" "Did I make it" "Omg if only I recorded!!!", the community who DDoS really need a huge punishment it's unfair and can break your router form overloaded packets.

Spawners.

As Fought said once again, they're broken... Players have asked no not asked, begged Cypriot in-game to fix the spawners for months now... Still not fixed.

Bases.

Bases get raided within minutes from cannons or withers, withers need disabling in the Over world and make it Cannon Only so people have MORE of a chance of having a base more then a day, the spawn is broken from idiots withering spawn...

Spawn.

It's ugly, it needs a new one built, it's really annoying how the spawn looks now, and the blue wall to enter PvP needs raising 1 block to stop people bow boosting or being hit into spawn (running from PvP).

/heal [player]

This command is real OP in my opinion, if you don't watch your chat in PvP while in the water hole fighting a Titan then he heals you then you're dead, you get mad and threaten this command seriously needs removing...

/heal in general.

It's got a too short cooldown period, what means every 1 minute someone can heal, gap, pot, kill you... It's too OP to use in PvP.

/jump.

Hardly anything to say about this... people who have fly hacks can easily hover under a base look in the middle /jump then boom ezpz raid for them... it's too OP like /heal is.

The kits..

The kits are plain, they need Unbreaking 5 on to even last more then 5 minutes in PvP, look at God Armour, Prot 10, Unb10... It's the most hardest to break due to it's unbreaking, if all armour (except god from voter crates) had Unbreaking 5 it'll be better for the new people.

Shop.

It's plain, it's just like Factions shop... Boring, ugly, not enough items to build big bases, it needs more stuff added to it like all spawners, gaps, it also needs a enchantment level wall where you can put different various of enchants on your items.

Now, little not to the mods who will ban me from forums for posting this.

I'm entitled to a suggestion, I'm posting this to notify what's missing from this thread, so give me a warning instead of banning? I'm sorry for breaking the rule but I had to post this.

12. LoveNKnives

I guess XD

13. WongWing

WongWing Active Member

I didnt think that i would ant a reset but after reading that i do xD

14. FOUGHTMOVIE4

Ty <3.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    15. WongWing

WongWing Active Member

I have 2.1k axes and it does get old breaking people`s armour in 6-7 hits. Op factions does need a reset.

16. FOUGHTMOVIE4

Preach it. <3

17. LoveNKnives

ikr lol

18. RachelXxX

RachelXxX Active Member

Support

19. Thnyan559

Thnyan559 Experienced Member

im "hard core opfacs player" and i say yes

but b3n will be mad af LOL

20. FOUGHTMOVIE4

Ikr xD, I am a hard core factions player 1.4k axes. I love OP Factions but I believe there should be a reset. This would make the server more popular.