x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Smithy's Moderator Application I hope you can accept it :)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Smithy Lolz, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Smithy Lolz

Smithy Lolz Active Member

How old are you?
      I am 14 years old

Your in-game name?
      My in-game name is mistymoo1 (Really can't wait until name change I will change it to this name Smithy_Lolz)

What time zone are you in?
      I am in the London, Lisbon time zone

What country do you live in?
      England

What languages do you speak?
      English and a bit of Swedish not a lot so don't say something out of nowhere because I won't understand it straight away :)

Why do you think you should become a moderator?
      I think I should be a moderator because I have had experience on my friends server (before he shut it down) and according to him I can build great things also I am great with command blocks like for example if you have ever seen Doctor Who I built a TARDIS and made mobs look strange because I make them stand on each others head :) I can also stop things like bullying, swearing and so on but other people are either hacking and I would like to help stop that a few other people are threatening other players. I could be able to remember the players name if it wasn't a long time ago.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I could be on from 4:00 until 9:00 but on weekends and fridays a lot longer and in the holidays.

How long have you been playing Mineverse for?
      I have been playing Mineverse for 5 months now

Have you had any experience as a mod?
      Yes I have

Who am I?
      I do not plan on being banned from this server I am someone who you can socialize with I am not easily angered but watch out when I am :p

Here a a few things about me
      Hello I'm Josh but everyone calls me Smithy. I have had Minecraft since 1.1 so I have progressed in the game. I can make people laugh when they are down. I hate it when people swear on a server that kids could be playing on I saw someone say the C word and I thought if a kid heard that then that could lead to them not knowing what the word means and could even get them into serious trouble. When I was wrongly accused of greifing I was in a bad mood and I vowed never to go on that server again but when I found Minverse then that really cheered me up. Anyway I love playing games with my friends on this server it makes them laugh and makes me laugh too it brings us closer together playing this server. Anyway guys I hope you can accept me into being a Moderator that would mean a lot to me and thanks to pokemaniac01 for helping put this together. I also like to thank everyone who helped me and giving me support also I would like you guys to check out other people's Moderator Applications as well.

I would like to stop people from breaking the rules because too many people are advertising their YouTube channels and blocking ways out of things like in Parkour you can't jump through onto the podiums without people just standing there.

I think being a moderator would be great for me its been such a long time since I was one. It was sad when my friend closed the server :(

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

Being a builder hasn't got much with being a Mod. What are you capable of and i'll support! :)

3. Spice

Spice Boss Member

Support

4. pokemaniac01

pokemaniac01 Guest

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.