x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Trading my Elite account for ...(click me)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by kingkilla619, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. kingkilla619

kingkilla619 Active Member

Trading my Elite account for a ebay gift card or play store gift card or pm me

Account: kingkilla619

Kit pvp : 1k 2 gapps

OP faction : 7 milion\

Skywars: 5k

Prison : 900k

2. kingkilla619

guys my account is just sitting their so ill be generous i just want to get rid of it and get something fair

3. Incomposed

Incomposed Active Member

Selling minecraft accounts is against the terms and conditions.

4. kingkilla619

im trading it not selling it

5. SteamAddictKid

SteamAddictKid Active Member

Selling mc account is like, "Selling my mc account for irl money" lol, this is trading @Incomposed

6. Incomposed

Incomposed Active Member

7. SteamAddictKid

SteamAddictKid Active Member

8. TheSlayer572

TheSlayer572 Experienced Member

ill give u my target giftcard young man

9. kingkilla619

Target you say my friend "save money live better" ill see what kind of target gift card is it

10. TheSlayer572

TheSlayer572 Experienced Member

Target giftcards are godly ;)

11. kingkilla619

12. Incomposed

Incomposed Active Member

"You have bought the game so you can use it, yourself, on your computer.

Below we also give you limited rights to do other things but we have to draw a line somewhere or else people will go too far. If you wish to make something pertaining to anything we‘ve made we‘re humbled, but please make sure that it can‘t be interpreted as being official and that it complies with this EULA and the brand and asset usage guidelines and above all do not make commercial use of anything we‘ve made.

The permission we give you to use and play our Game can be revoked if you break the terms of this EULA.

When you buy our Game, we give you permission to install the Game on your own personal computer and use and play it on that computer as set out in this EULA. This permission is personal to you, so you are not allowed to distribute the Game (or any part of it) to anyone else. This also means you cannot sell or rent the Game, or make it available for access to other people and you cannot pass on or resell any licence keys. You may however give gift codes that have been bought through our official gift code system. This is important to help us stop piracy and fraud and to protect our Game. It is also important to prevent members of our community from buying pirated versions of our Game or fraudulent licence keys – which we may cancel, such as in the case of fraud.

If you've bought the Game, you may play around with it and modify it. We'd appreciate it if you didn't use this for griefing, though, and remember not to distribute the changed versions of our software. Basically, mods (or plugins, or tools) are cool (you can distribute those), hacked versions of the Game client or server are not (you can't distribute those).

Within reason you‘re free to do whatever you want with screenshots and videos of the Game. By “within reason” we mean that you can‘t make any commercial use of them or do things that are unfair or adversely affect our rights. If you upload videos of the game to video sharing and streaming sites you are however allowed to put ads on them. Also, don‘t just rip art resources and pass them around, that‘s no fun.

Essentially the simple rule is do not make commercial use of anything we‘ve made unless specifically agreed by us, either in our brand and asset usage guidelines or under this EULA. Oh and if the law expressly allows it, such as under a “fair use” or fair dealing” doctrine then that‘s ok too – but only to the extent that the law says so.

In order to ensure the integrity of the Game, we need all Game downloads to come from a single central source: us. It‘s also important for us that 3rd party tools/services don‘t seem “too official” as we can‘t guarantee their quality. Make sure that you read through our brand and asset usage guidelines too."

Surprised how a moderator hasn't taken action, >Thread Locked - Not Following Rules

13. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

no one cares.

14. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Can't sell your minecraft account, sorry. (I know it might be 'trading' but an ebay card or a play store card is also bought with money, you are not allowed to do this.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.