x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NationalHam's Moderator Application (US)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Stephen Curry, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Stephen Curry

Stephen Curry Well-Known Member

About Me:

This section here will explain about my characteristics in real life, and in game. Let's start off with an easy one. I love playing Minecraft, and my favorite server is Mineverse. I enjoy playing all of the game modes, and applying is always a fun thing for me. I always spend hours on end thinking about how I did so many things wrong, and fixing them. In my opinion, that's why I <3 people who give me feedback. Let's begin.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      How old are you? I am currently 15 years of age.

What's your in game name? My in game name at the moment is NationalHam.

What timezone are you in? I live in CST (CENTRAL) time zone.

What country do you live in? I live in the U.S.A

What languages do you speak? I fluently speak English, and I'm learning more and more Spanish right now.

Why do you think you should become Mod? I think I should become Mod because of my potential in helping this server out everyday. I keep my studies well, but I make sure I squeeze in time for Mineverse. As many people have done, I'll do the honesty, maturity, respectful,etc thing below, in truthfulness.

Honesty:
      I always do things correctly, but when I sometimes don't, I never lie about it. My honesty scale would be rated, in my opinion, at a minimum of 10 out of a maximum of 10. I would also enjoy to have some comments of what you would rate my honesty on a ()-10 scale. I never lie, no matter the trouble.

Maturity:
      My maturity level is sometimes flexed by some jokes I enjoy making. If you're wondering, NO, I don't mean cruel jokes. If you're thinking about my username, it's not an intended make-fun-of Ebola username. If I had to truthfully rate my maturity, I'd have to go with a 7-10, just because I joke quite a bit.

Dependable:
      I am always there to do the right thing, when it needs to happen, WHERE it needs to happen. Anyone can count on me to do something, and I'll do it ASAP. I never let anyone down, and I believe my level of dependability is a 10 out of 10.

Respectfulness:
      I am very respectful, in all scenarios. I keep my bad or immature thoughts to myself, and I want to make sure others do, too, just so that nobody gets their feelings hurt or anything. Scaled at about a 9 out of 10, as I mentioned, my name may seem immature, I'll leave that scale to you guys.

Also: before I end this question, I'd like to mention: I am excellent at hack tracking, or bug tracking. If someone is hacking, it's my full responsibility to make sure it's fixed. Bugs/hacks/glitches, spamming, cussing or excessive rule-breaking will be resulted in a fair consequence, all depending on the foul action(s).

How long can you be active every day?

I'll make a time scale below, for both weekend/school breaks and weekdays.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Weekdays:
      Monday and Wednesday: 3-4 hours in game, 1-2 hours on forums due to after-school activities.

Tuesday and Thursday: 5-7 hours in game, 2-4 hours on forums.

Friday: 12-16 hours in game, 5-7 hours on forums. Go Friday!

That is my weekly time scale for my everyday weekday online being.

Weekends:
      Saturday and Sunday: 13-17 hours in game, 6-8 hours on forums.
      School Breaks: FYI I get breaks every 9 weeks or so. Sometimes less.
      Summer: 14-20 hours daily, 8-10 hours on forums.
      Spring Break: 12-18 hours daily, 6-8 hours on forums.
      Fall Break (I'm on it now): 10-18 hours daily, 7-9 hours on forums.
      Thanksgiving Break: 10-18 hours daily, 5-7 hours on forums.
      Christmas Break (besides Christmas Day): 13-21 hours daily, 9-11 hours on forums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I have been playing Mineverse for quite a while, about 2-2 1/2 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

I have not been banned in the past that I remember, not on the forums either.

Do you have any past experience as a Moderator?

I have been Mod on a server called WitchCraft, which has been shut down for a while now. I am currently Mod on a server called Cosmic Craft, a server with 4-12 people online at a time. When I Moderated WitchCraft, about 150-500 people would be online at a time, giving me a great amount of experience in large amounts of players to handle. Otherwise, I've gotten no other moderating experience, making this application not just something to look forward to everyday to see people's inputs, but to set a GOAL to get Moderator and moderate the heck out of Mineverse! This goal will remain until it's achieved to the fullest. Overall, I have a minimum amount of moderating experience.

Conclusion
      ---------------
      In conclusion, I appreciate you taking time out of YOUR day/night and reading this application. I hope you liked it, and be sure to write a comment down. Also, yes, I do believe I should be more active on the forums!! Haha! Well, again, appreciate it.

Please read below. Do NOT:

• Please do not say the following, as it does not help me improve as MUCH as possible:
      "Reasons stated above"
      "No support" or "Neutral" especially "Support!" (I would like to hear your input, not just 1-2 words!)
      ALSO: As stated above, I'd like an explanation on whatever you choose. Although I appreciate a support or 2, I'd like to know YOUR personal opinion on the discussion! Thanks!

Regards,

NationalHam

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    2. Frooti

Frooti Active Member

I have never seen you in-game, and your timezone is only 2 hours ahead of mine. Maybe work on your activity on the server and forums.

Also, you joined the forums yesterday. You don't seem very familiar with how our forums work, so I would suggest figuring that out. :)

Other than that your application looks good. :)

Neutral, good luck.

3. TADS

TADS Guest

Neutral, I have seen you online a few times. You may not have the best attitude, but at least you're online. Please get to learn the forums better.

4. Stephen Curry

Thanks, I play KitPvP and Infection mostly. What's your IGN?

5. Stephen Curry

Yes, thank you. I will make sure to.

6. TADS

TADS Guest

Remember, you can reply to multiple posts at once ;p

7. Stephen Curry

Yes, but your post just came up. ;)

8. Frooti

Frooti Active Member

Ohh, I think I've seen you on Kit once actually. :P My IGN is MadiWhispers. I don't really play Infection.

9. Stephen Curry

Ah, yes. Never seen you before. People are always talking about how I play on KitPvP TOO much. xD

10. Loominati

Loominati Experienced Member

Eh... Neutral. Saw you in infection, you were selfish much. :\ Change that a little. Good luck.

11. Stephen Curry

Alright, thanks for telling me. Will do. What's your IGN, @Aka_Illuminati ?

12. whatupRJ

whatupRJ Experienced Member

Support your mod app is detailed and u always helped me in game :)

13. Stephen Curry

Thanks, @Hackmanpvp! We should play together soon again ;)

14. whatupRJ

Definitely :) I wi be on tomorrow :P

15. Janice

Janice Retired Admin | Max's Mentee Premium

Support! I met you in-game last time and you were very nice. Just become more active on forums.

Good luck!
      Keep Smiling

16. whatupRJ

He's on kitpvp rn if u would like to speak to him.

17. Stephen Curry

Yes, nice meeting you. I will be sure to be active ;) Sry I'm so forum-new xD

18. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

no support

19. Stephen Curry

Thanks for the input. Any reason?

20. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

i just think you're applying a little bit too early, is all.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.