x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Fight4Glory's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Fight4Glory, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Fight4Glory

Fight4Glory Active Member

Foreword
      First off, I know that most of you do not know much about me. I actually don't have a rank in game, thus seeing me talk does not always happen. I play on creative most of the servers, but play on others as well. I know that a lot of you will respond with "Work on forums activity, as your duties will be there as well". I have been on the forums a lot since getting my account and I know it's still a new account. I hope to improve number of messages and helping out a bit more on the forums. I would like to thank you in advance for reading my application

How old are you?
      I recently turned 15 years old

Your in game name:
      Fight4Glory

What timezone are you in?
      I am in Eastern Standard Time (UTC - 5:00)

What country do you live in?
      I live in the United States of America in North Carolina

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English, though some may say I speak American because I say things such as "color" instead of "colour". Though not fluent, I also speak German and Spanish

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

I use Gyazo to capture screenshots and use Bandisoft to record videos when needed.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Here we go

I am reliable
      I'm not someone who you /msg once and never responds. I'll deliver every single time, no matter what. I have been known to be messaging around 10 people at once

I love helping people
      I enjoy after I help someone when they message me back something along the lines of "OMG thanks, you're the best". That just lights a fire in my heart and warms me up. The minecraft character you just helped is a real person behind a computer and you just helped make their life easier, at least concerning this server.

Conversation Maker
      Now I know this isn't something you would normally see in a moderator application, but I think I needed to add it. I believe one of my best qualities is the ability to talk to almost anyone about anything. Another word for this is "Code-switching" if you want to look that up

Easy to work with
      I'm not going to sit and argue about one stupid thing with someone forever about who is right or wrong, but instead find a compromise or just let them have it their way.

Appeals and Reports
      I know how to deal with them and multi mod. Even in appeals and the player is being rude, I am to treat them with respect.

Dedication
      I have the kind of attitude that once I start something, I'm going to finish it and do it the best I can. That's the kind of effort I am going to put into Moderating here. 120% Effort all the time. I also use this server's teamspeak and am on there quite a lot.

Qualified
      I know how to play the server game, I can run things while dealing with those people who purposely try to get you to say a certain thing wrong to exploit a bug or a glitch.

Un-Biased
      I have seen some mods on servers who will purposely let someone do an illegal action for longer because "They're my friend". I don't care if they are my friend, I'm still going to call them out on their actions and if they get mad at me for that, I can ask myself "Are they really a good friend then?".

Fast at Typing
      I have gotten to the point where I can type super fast on my own computer, rarely making spelling errors. I am also fast on my Mobile, so if needing to contact a player through skype or if I am on Minechat, I can respond quickly.

Most people will put a maturity section, but I believe you can tell my maturity from talking to me and reading this application.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I can log a good 2-3 hours on a regular basis. Sometimes more.
      Depending on certain days I can be on for like 5 hours. I normally do not get very much sleep and find myself going to bed around 4:00 sometimes. I can also function very well until then, so it is not like I am going to just be on the server practically falling asleep.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing with different accounts for about 2 years. I think I got on here around August 2013.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      I have not and plan to keep it that way

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I do, especially with Noobcrew/Cyp servers. I am a moderator on Skyblock.net and therefore know all the commands

Thank you for reading and I can't wait to hear your feedback! I don't care if it's good, bad, or neither, as long as its honest.
      Thank you once again

Supports - 10
      Neutral - 8
      No Support - 4

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    2. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

1st + Support

3. Fight4Glory

Thanks, anything in your opinion that I could work on and improve?

4. TiggyX19

TiggyX19 Active Member

No support scrub

5. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

Nope.

6. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

why do u live where i live

goodbye move somewhere else no support

7. Fight4Glory

Can I hear reasons why you don't support me? I would like to hear them so I can improve things.

8. SuperDucky_x

SuperDucky_x Experienced Member

Lol You're very Rude I think FIght would say that to you.
      Also hey FIght I think you're a awesome skyblock.net Mod, But you need to work on the Application bro. First needs more Detail Also Under Why you want to be Moderator: Put like I want to be Mod because I help a lot and I think I have potential you get what I mean like right some thing why then put Qualifications/Traits. Either way, I revise That you be more active because I haven't seen you in-game that much work on that as we have the same timeone :). Also I think you can be more active on the forums. Either way 80% Support :OO
      Good luck, SuperDucky_x

9. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Okay. Firstly no one knows who the hell you are. Secondly moderating on Mineverse takes a whole lot of work (personal experience). Sure you can moderate skyblock fine, but thats because skyblock is super small... Mineverse takes a lot of work. Even if you did get moderator, people would hate on you a lot, because if someone gets mod and no one knows who they are, everyone wants to hate on them. Sure you just got your forum account and now you want to be moderator, it doesn't work like that. You have to be active here and in-game. Skyblock is totally different that Mineverse, people here are crazier and more tough. RIP your soul if you get mod..

10. Fight4Glory

Thanks for your feedback, I like to take these things into consideration. I'll make some edits and look for you next time I'm in game

11. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

Neutral
      Reasons being:
      • I have never seen you ingame it could be timezones idk
      • New to the forums
      • I like your application but please put more detail and it will be amazing!
      • You seem nice but a bit immature
      Good luck!

12. Fight4Glory

Can I hear some reasons why? Also, that isn't the nicest thing you could have said
      I can see your point, but to say skyblock is super small is an understatement. Here I am right now checking and there is only about 100 less people on Skyblock right now than Mineverse. I understand that it takes work and as I stated in my dedication section, I am willing to put in work and dedicate. It really wasn't a I got my forums account and now I want to be moderator, it is more along the lines of I had never made an account for here before. but now I have and I can do what I intended to. Though I may not have the message count that some other people have, or the ratings, I'm still on these forums all the time. In-game I am working on, though I am creative a lot. I thank you for your feedback

13. Fight4Glory

Detail I can add. Already received that feedback and am working on it.
      As I have said, I am working on the forums, can't really help that the date I joined and the amount of messages I have reflects the application. I'll look for you in game.

14. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

Just start to play other game modes other then creative, explore the pvp servers, the mini games, the skyblock we have here on Mineverse!

15. Teeeb

Dude I am sorry but this isn't going to work out for you.

16. Fight4Glory

That's what I'm here to see. I thank you for all of the feedback you gave me as I respect your opinion.
      I hit up skyblock some the other day. Currently at a point where I can't really do things involving pvp since I just broke my mouse. I am in the process of fixing it and will be back to those as soon as possible

17. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

18. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Experienced Member

Are you sure you have time to moderate this server as well? Anyway, support.

19. Fight4Glory

I do, trust me I have no life

20. porox

porox Active Member

support

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.