x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Why.

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by djryan, Dec 12, 2016.

1. djryan

djryan Legendary Member Premium

before you read this rant pls understand i feel no ill will towards owners or staff, just my triggeredness is kicking in.

I want to know WHY THE HELL OPPRISON IS BEING RESET BEFORE NORMAL PRISON. WHY??????? Normal prison has been on for double the time OpPrison has, but has been neglected by the Owners forever! The spawns dont work, the safezones are broken, there are cobble monsters everywhere, you CANT EVEN RAID IN THE FACTIONS! IT IS SO BROKEN I CAN WRITE YOU AN AP STYLE ESSAY ABOUT JUST HOW BROKEN IT IS. Furthermore, 50% of the time you rankup in prison it simply eats your money like a coin machine! WHAT THE HECK. And thats not even the worst. OPFACTIONS HAS BEEN RESET 3 TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR. WANNA KNOW HOW MANY TIMES PRISON HAS BEEN RESET? ONCE SINCE THE OPENING IN 2012!

Every, single, goddamn server has been reset by now, even KITPVP (where /kitpvp2 is 10x more popular). We want a reset now! We've been asking forever! Mods, Head-Staff, donors, non donors, literally everyone has been asking for a reset, and the best response is 'yeah perhaps eventually'.

I'm literally triggered. I'm so mad right now that my favorite server, which i've been watching slowly dying after the implementation of the disastrous rank called titan which destroyed the armor market, which i've been watching die slowly losing players from the upper 100s to less than 10 at any time, i'm rlly pissed that no one has done anything about it.

instead of fixing what isnt broken, like prosperous servers such as opprison, why not take some time to fix what is actually broken man. please.

/done​

• Like Like x 2
    2. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

#resetprison

3. Dyna_Mighty

Dyna_Mighty Retired Head-Mod

Please relax, I promise there was a good reason for it. One I can't discuss, but there is a very good reason. Trust me, I am right behind you on the need to reset regular Prison. Patience, good things come to those who wait!

4. Herf

Herf Boss Member

Kms

5. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

Good reason? Just laziness, lets be honest here.

6. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Laziness? Laziness would be not updating either at all. He's obviously been working, we've got 2 game-modes in the process of being reset right now... and Skyblock just was released.

But, on the topic of this thread--
      Believe me, I've been crying for that prison reset too. On the bright side, I am looking forward to opprison. There was a lot of duping and issues there too.

7. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

I am 100% with you:)

8. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

Yeah, stop sucking up to them. People have been asking for years, its been viable for years but they simply neglect. Its only recently they've actually started doing stuff. There are servers that get completely new gamemodes out in less than a month and MV took like a year to get Towny copy finished.

9. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

Let's be honest here? Laziness? If Cyp was lazy mate, then he wouldn't have implemented Towny, despite it taking rlly long to get released. He wouldn't reply to threads, he wouldn't do crap.

It's not laziness, it's time. Yes, Prison needs a reset more than OPprison, but theres a reason as to why he is going to reset OPprison first. I don't know, but there surely is.
      Cyp and the head-staff could be the lazy arses you claim them to be, and not reset anything. Surely you guys can wait, you are what, teenagers now? Surely you are mature enough to wait for some block like gamemode to be rest? Yes?

10. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

Lol, It takes other servers to update all their plugins to a new snapshot in less than a day and Cyp and the dev team can't reset some old plugins without taking weeks.

Stop sticking up for them like you are going to get something out of it lol

11. sitzoum

sitzoum Experienced Member

M8 IKR RESET PRISON NOW U BONOBOS

12. Ertuiop

Ertuiop Well-Known Member

I hope our Christmas present from cyp will be the prison reset

PRISON NEEDS A RESET SINCE 9 MONTHS WHY DIDN'T IT HAPPENED YET

13. tin15cro

tin15cro Well-Known Member

Waiting for more then 2 years (almost 3) is just too much. No one will be patient for that long.
      He knows it died and he refuses to do anything about it.
      I don't have anything against cyp he is a really good friend but it's so sad seeing my favorite gamemode die. That is also one of the reasons I resigned.

You very well know, dyna what prison used to look like in 2014 & early 2015. It was actually alive back then.

After all he doesn't even need a new map, all he can do is just restart everyone and keep the same map.

14. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

we waited a year for towny and legit for like 6 months the only reason it didn't get implemented is because it wouldn't fit the lobby selector, what do you mean not lazy.

• Like Like x 1
    15. Goner

Goner Experienced Member

I feel like both Prison and OP Prison need to be reset. Being a long time player of OP Prison, there are a lot of problems with it. When the World Guard went down, thousands of usually unobtainable items were leaked and duped into the game. Also, just recently there was a way to exploit the new plot plugin, allowing players to get infinite amounts of plots. I agree that Prison has needed a reset for a while, and it probably needs one more than OP Prison.

16. XxN1TR0xFUS1ONS

XxN1TR0xFUS1ONS Experienced Member

I actually think about a reset as a good idea. Support.

17. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

This isn't a suggestion. ._.

18. XxN1TR0xFUS1ONS

XxN1TR0xFUS1ONS Experienced Member

It's a why question on the reset

Wouldn't that mean it would be a suggestion?

19. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

20. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

watface

pretty sure that was a joke, because if that really was the case, they could've easily reordered the lobby selector. You can't even get to that extent of lazy, especially when a mob of beggars want Towny bad.