x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA YoShadowTheThird's Mod Application/Prosequence

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Proficent, Feb 4, 2016.

?

Should YoShadowTheThird/Prosequence be mod?

1. Support

39.5%
    2. No Support

44.7%
    3. Neutral

15.8%
    1. Proficent

Proficent Active Member

[​IMG]
      Introduction
      Hey everyone! welcome to my mod app. Most of you know me from Kit PvP and you also know me by Prosequence, So I have given this a go once before but I was a new member back then even though I am not an active member on forums yet I am always on and supporting people’s mod applications and just commenting and saying hey to people. Back when I made my old app I was very immature and now people tell me I am very mature. And I hope you guys think I am 'mature' :D

How old are you?

10 I'm turning 11 on March 2, 2016

Your in-game name:

YoShadowTheThird I'm changing my name to Prosequence​

What timezone are you in?

Central Time Zone (CST 6:00)​

What country do you live in?

United States Of America (Iowa)​

What languages do you speak?

I speak English and a decent amount of Jamaican​

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

I Can record with Action, I'm getting the full version. I'm also able to screen shot with gyzo.
      Also regular screenshots and editing them with Photoshop and, paint.net

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think that I should become a mod because for starters I have been a part of Mineverse for over a 1 1/2 years. Ever since I joined this server "Mineverse", it got my brain going, hoping I can play longer. Mineverse really caught my heart, It's got me playing every day. 5 hours a day, this server is the only server I play. I make some bad choices but I fix them. And can help many other's. And I know some mods can make me angry, but I try to handle it. I love the Mineverse community, and I also, wanna get rid of the hackers. Or try to make them stop hacking. I think some mods of Mineverse are still very mature and rude.
      I think I should become a mod because there are many hackers. Every day I spot a hacker on KitPvP,OPvP and different mini-servers. I think "In my opinion" I will get the job done quick and fast! I believe that once you see that hacker, You'll be able to instantly ban the person.
      And, as I said there are some mods that are still! Very immature, and ALOT of hacker
      And I'm here to stop it!!!
      "In my opinion" I think I will be a big help to Mineverse. I'm also very confident in myself! I don't quit/give up. If I fail I try again and again until I get er donnnnee! :)

Activity

I'm very active but, I'm mostly active on KitPvP. Other servers I'm active on is OP PvP, Infection, Skywars, Skyblock, Survival, and Archer PvP.
      I'm usually active from 1-5 hours.

Maturity

Many of you may not think of me as very mature, but lately, I have been trying to change my attitudes. I do tend to trash talk A LOT and disrespect mods but I am working on toning down the trash talk. It's because I was raised with all my bigger brothers. And we would all fight over little things.
      I was raised in a competitive/strict Family

Joking

Joking is a HUGE characteristic of mine. I get it from my brother Cam ( Cameron ), and he would make these weird jokes it would make me laugh. I've promised myself every day to become him 1 day. Now he's working in a business making hundreds. I love him with all my heart <3​

Hacking Department

When I first joined Mineverse, I never came across a hacker, NEVER. But now, there's a whole bunch of them playing Mineverse, what I do first is try to reason with the Hacker, I try to give him a warning "That I will report you if you keep hacking" or I would reason with him. I would ask questions like "why do you hack", or "If I gave you a chance will you stop hacking?". I don't instantly report the hacker. I talk to him to see what I can do, to stop from him hacking. I get called out for many hacks But please, believe me, I don't! My ping is usually 130. I can tell many hacks like kill aura, headspin, aim-bot, anti-knockback, trigger, flash, And many more! Here are some examples I take no credit of these videos, I also study them HARD!
      Kill-Aura Hacking Min:
      Headspin Hacking o/t:
      Aimbot Hacks Minecraf:
      Anti Knockback Hacks:
      Trigger/AutoJump/Crit:
      Flash And More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oThb6IInORU
      Alot more hacks:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Or25aXlDoI

Long Time Member

My friends and I first came across this server in early 2014. This was back when people would fast bow in the mines It was really aggravating. My friends and I didn't really know that this server was gonna be so AWESOME. As time passed, we couldn't let go. I have made tons of online friends and met some people I could never forget. And made me even hang out with them even more. When we could call each other every day.​

Hobbies/Things I Like To Do:)

Some of my hobbies are, Playing soccer, wrestling (Competitive) Basket Ball, boxing, Dancing, playing Minecraft, and walking my dog cookie monster ): sadly, she's gone in a different family.
      And Baseball :D

How long can you be active on the server every day?.

School days 1-5 hours
      Weekdays: 1-3 hours
      Soon: I'm gonna be getting a new computer so I'll be able to play 5 hours on weekdays :)
      If you're interested in this computer http://www.microcenter.com/product/432955/Alienware_X51_R2_Desktop_Computer

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I've been playing Minverse for almost 2 years now, To be specific I actually joined when There were only a few hackers except, of the bow spammers that always got me ( Made me cry ). xD

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

I've recently been banned on Mineverse Kit PvP for 'Hacking' I complained, and complained but it got me nowhere now I just wait I'll be unbanned. (Now I'm unbanned) A lot of Mineverse PvPers get called for hacks. Because a lot of 'our' good PvPers are from popular PvP servers
      EXAMPLE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgkrSxCgl1E Subscribe To This Amazing Youtube!!

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

No, but I do think that even with no experience I will try my hardest to be as good a mod as possible.

Trustworthy

Overall I'm a very helpful person. I am not the type to ignore someone, disrespect, or downgrade someone who is asking for help on any matter. Whether it's reporting a player, or even just to the smallest things like how to use commands on creative. I'm also trustworthy to the very end, since I am not a liar. I will always be willing to help someone out with something in game or even if it's a personal issue. I feel helping people with even the smallest things make them feel welcome and wanted on a server.

Honesty

The people who know me can tell when I'm being honest or when I'm lying but I rarely lie because there is no reason to. I am the type of person who isn't afraid to be the bigger person and speak the truth.

Loyalty

I'm very loyal to Mineverse and my teammates. I don't betray for no reason. I betray either if they betray, if you scam me, or if they ddos/tp trap me. I'm very loyal the mods. As I said that "I Trash talk ALOT" but I've learned to control it. And don't say it. If I would get mad at a mod I would either listen to what he's saying, and say what I think. Or I'll just apologize say "I'm sorry". I was forever be loyal to Mineverse. Mineverse has my trust,loyalty, and honor!

Caring

Most of the time I'm playing Minecraft I am pvping which means I'm engaged but while fighting I still watch the chat, so when someone messages me something I pause and help him/her. Like one time this guy was going through a tough time because. He was getting bad grades, "Getting Nothing Done" then one day. Where I lived at I met him irl, and I helped him with his homework his Minecraft name is SteamHD. Now we play a lot together on Mineverse.
      :)
      Fast Typer
      For my age (10) I'm a pretty fast typer. I'm the fastest typer in my grade and my school!
      My typing speed 19 words a second. I can type a paragraph in 30 seconds. (Not trying to brag :D)

Conclusion

Thank you Mineverse and the people who took time reading this thread! I love the mineverse community and I hope I can be apart of it as well <3.

Tags

-Staff
      -People who took time reading this thread
      -Prosequence Playz_
      -Mineverse community
      -People
      -Pvp
      -Forums
      -People
      <3.
      Thank You!!!

Prosequence4Mod!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtgFz0mPLo0

Introduction/Face reveal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMtp6M0FBE0

Fun Facts about me :)

My favorite Game are...
      BO3
      BO2
      Minecraft
      Adventure Quest Worlds
      Dead Or Alive
      Last Of Us
      Sonic
      Mario
      Legend Of Zelda (Nintendo 64)
      and more...
      Advertisement is not intended!

What School I go to

I go to Iowa West Delaware, in Manchester
      West Delaware Middle School
      Name/Family

My name Is Brayden Deshaun Martin
      my family is the Martin's
      Dad:Steve Briggs
      Mom:Nyeme Martin
      Brother:Eli/ mc name: ProPoundGod
      Second Oldest:Cameron
      Oldest: leroy

SUPPORT <3

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    2. Proficent

Proficent Active Member

Thank you peeps Hope for you to support, While I'm still working on my cooping skills <3 trying not to talk trash or anything else thank you!

3. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

I'm gonna have to say no support, for now. I know you'd say you will work on it but you're very disrespectful in-game some times and not the most helpful person. You're new to the forums, this application's very small and not a lot of detail. Sorry, it's just the truth. You've actually disrespected me recently...

4. aaragorn1

aaragorn1 Active Member

I'm going to to have to say no support because the people in Jamaica speak English and you said you speak Jamaican which is English... Bruh

5. Statikk_Shiv

Statikk_Shiv Experienced Member

I know we're friends... But I've got to be honest with you.
      No support
      • You aren't as active as you used to be
      • You need to be more active on the forums
      • Add a bit more detail
      • Become a bit more mature

6. aaragorn1

aaragorn1 Active Member

Savage

7. SnakeVenomPvP

SnakeVenomPvP Well-Known Member

8. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

No support.

9. Jesse234106

Jesse234106 Experienced Member

No support.
      Reason stated above ^^^
      Good luck

10. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

no support
      you just put videos to make it look longer l0l00l

11. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Ah we used to play together, why aren't you as active anymore? You used to always be on kitpvp :(

Anyways support! Hopefully you can become as active as you once were?

12. Proficent

Proficent Active Member

I know I have I'm trying to change Thank you for your honest truth. Please believe me I have changed I owe you alot and I will give u it. I'm sorry for disrespecting you, My apologies. If you wanna meet me on kit pvp today we can talk and I can apologize, thank for the honest truth tho Thank you! :)

13. Proficent

Proficent Active Member

I was recently ban on kit pvp, I'll be active everyday! <3 My unban is today hit me up at 3:40 today and at 9:40 tomorrow if you wanna skype contact me <3!

14. Proficent

Proficent Active Member

Thanks for your truth but I honestly didn't just put videos to make it look longer, I showed what hacks looked like and, that I studied those videos to know what hacks are, if you're still having problem with my thread Pm me, and we'll talk about it. Thank you! <3

15. Proficent

Proficent Active Member

Thank you for your honest truth!

16. Proficent

Proficent Active Member

Thank you for your honest truth Good luck! <3

17. Proficent

Proficent Active Member

Thank you for the tips!! And I'm not as active because I wan ban ): I'm unban today. So hopefully you can change that "no support" to a "Support" <3

18. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

Just put them in a spoiler

19. Proficent

Proficent Active Member

Actually there's an Jamaican language "bonupbonubo" means boy. Hope you can change it to "support" thank you!

20. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

No support yet.