Hey guys, I have spent the last few days working on a few much needed updates for Survival. Think of this as Survival 2.0, without the reset! I have listed them below:
1) New spawn location and build! The build is basically an island in the middle of the ocean, but we feel like it fits very well. The spawn was built by pinemark3.
2) World Border extended from 15k blocks to 25k blocks.
3) Mob Spawning limits have been increased (mobs now spawn 4x more often). please let us know if this needs any adjustments.
4) Hoppers are back!
5) Balcap has been removed. And /baltop was added. Apologies this was set for so long, we first introduced it and slowly risen the cap so we can monitor and just to make sure the economy wasn't too OP.
6) Death messages have been added back as it was suggested.
7) Weather has been re-enabled as suggested.
8) End Reset with a new seed. (which means different world, therefore public warps will no longer go to the old spots). The reset will happen this...
Quick Update - We have successfully moved all of our servers to a new server host! The servers are much faster and the ping should be better for those living on the East Coast of the U.S & Europe vs. only the West Coast of the U.S as it was before.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues. Thanks!