x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ♛ Puaple's Application ♛

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Puaple, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Puaple

Puaple Experienced Member

Introduction:
      Hello, my name is Puaple, I am also known as Elias, MissionCookies, CookieZ, and Quakeys. I am now more likely to be on my alt named Mineversed. This is my 2nd application. Anyways, I am here because I have decided to help out the community in a larger step than just reporting players. I know that staff aren't really as active as they should be, and having more staff will make the community have less hackers, and be more aware that there are staff members online. I am 14 years old, and even though I am just only 14, I can bring a whole new set of cards to the table.

Schedule
      Monday - Friday (School)
      2-5 Hours
      Saturday - Sunday
      6-9 Hours
      Monday - Friday (No School)
      4-7 Hours

A list of the gamemodes that I play currently. I am trying to get into more gamemodes in the future!
      Kit PvP 1
      Kit PvP 2
      OP PvP
      OP Prison
      Creative
      Bedwars
      Skygrid

Application:

[​IMG]My In-Game Name[​IMG]
      My ingame name as of right now is Puaple, formerly known as MissionCookies. A list of my names will be seen here,
      https://namemc.com/profile/Puaple/1be106

[​IMG]What Timezone do you live in?[​IMG]
      Currently, I live in US East (United States).

[​IMG]What Country do you live in?[​IMG]
      I live in the United States right now.

[​IMG]What languages do I speak?[​IMG]
      As I am originated from the Dominican Republic, I speak fluent Spanish, and I also speak fluent English, I am currently learning how to speak Portuguese from my peers.

[​IMG]Do you have the necessary means of a capturing device?[​IMG]
      Yes, I can screenshot at anytime, for screenshotting I use the regular windows way, and I can record too, for recording I normally use Bandicam.

[​IMG]Why do you THINK you should become a mod?[​IMG]
      I always wanted to help out mineverse in a big way. I've already tried to do that by applying but I was clearly denied, thus reapplying in 2017. I know that staff members can't always be online whenever people need help, need hackers banned that deserve to be banned, or anything of that sort. Me being mostly based on the Skywars and Kit PvP gametypes can notice that there are lots of hackers lately. Mostly on skywars, where moderators are mostly never active on, which is one reason why I want to apply. You can tell that I am always active on skywars because of the large amounts of reports I do on there daily. I am usually on in my timezone and there aren't that many staff online to deal with my reports, click here, and another example, click here. So as you can see, moderators arent exactly always online when i'm online and reporting. The mods that are on when I am on are mostly Ordi, Scorvix, and Clxrity. And in the morning its Charisa and Connor. And knowing that sometimes/most of the time most kids are immature, and I am 14, or a 'child', people stereotype us for being immature, but I can promise you I am not immature. I want to apply for staff because I would always want to help out the Mineverse, I started playing a long time ago because of my friends. They told me to come on the server, maybe a couple years ago. So I joined, and I fell in love with the server, mostly Bedwars, as I was always seen playing on it. At the time I was always immature too, and I admit to that. Helping out players, or the Mineverse in general is something that is very appealing to me. I am not going to be biased towards friends/staff, or anyone. I will always be on task and get things done when needed. Being staff will also bring less hackers on, as I will try my best to ban them all, and having more staff couldn't hurt, wouldn't it? I want to help the Mineverse, too, as it is something of my liking. A list of my qualities are
      here:

Mature
      Like many people my age, I can be immature sometimes. But I think that I can always control my toxicity scale to a bare minimum, I feel like I am not immature, and I stand out from the crowd, I can show you that I have what it takes to be mature, unlike other people here, that might be just my age. Showing that I stand out from the crowd. With being mature I will have perks such as being able to resolve problems that are happening without having to riot over the smallest things, such as people commenting harshly about my appearance, or any other things. Doing so will help out the server greatly, having a staff member that won't be so toxic is something that I feel like should make me on the staff team. Even being considered to join the staff team is very much appreciated. If I had to judge myself on a maturity level I would rate myself a 8.5, the reason for this is that sometimes I will make a joke, once in a while. Being able to be mature, in my opinion, is the ability to not make very perverted jokes, as they aren't really that funny to me anymore. I don't really laugh at them. And another way of defining maturity, is to have a good common sense. So, for example, I wont go ahead and ban a person just because we were arguing, or anything like that, as it is really childish and abusive overall.

Experienced
      I am very experienced with my knowledge of commands and such. I know when people are hacking and when they aren't most of the time (I would say about 97% of the time). A list of my commands that I know are here: (Moderator commands on Mineverse)

/ban player reason
      /kick player reason
      /tempban player time reason
      /mute player
      /unmute player
      /commandspy
      /tp player
      /tpo player
      /fly
      /v
      /tempmute Player Reason

Adding onto this I know a lot about hacks:

Bhop - Jump around fast like a bunny. Used a lot in pvp scenarios.

Fly Hacks - Allowing fly.

No Slowdown - While eating, having a bow pulled, or anything else that would normally slow you down, this will cancel them out.

Speed - Run faster than normal.

Kill Aura / Tp Aura / Multi Aura:
      Aura that kills players around them, tps to players around them while killing, hits multiple players at once. All pvp based.

Nuker - Breaks blocks around the player without the player directly looking at the block being broken.

Force Op - (Doesn't apply on Mineversed but :3) On cracked servers, use it to crack into other users account, with auth me.

Miley - A basic twerk plugin

Dolphin - Swim hack

Auto Armor - Automatically equip armor when yours breaks.

Auto Clicker - Not really a hack but a modification used to click faster (CPS)

No KB - You do not take any KB.

NoFall - You do not take any damage from falling

Regen - Regen hacks more than regular

X Ray - (Self explanatory)

Adding onto this even more. I know quite a bit about XenForo. I am really familiar with how to use it. (Examples: Moving posts, locking threads, editing threads [Titles*], and others.)

Active
      I am really active. Mostly on the servers where the moderator demands are high. Such as skywars. I have been a mineverse skywars player for a really long time. I was also really active on the Minigames area, but that was removed a while ago. On skywars, the moderators are really in need as stated, and there are a lot of hackers that lurk every day, and most of the moderators can see my enormous amounts of reports daily that I do because of the amount of hackers. Being active also is put into play because there aren't a lot of staff in my TIMEZONE. And who doesn't want more active staff?
      Leading
      I am very leading, when it comes to almost anything. I can take a huge role, whenever it is needed. And that is what I have been teaching myself to do. I could have a lot of leadership, being staff. I know what it feels like to have all the weight on you from holding up a server, and it is great to see that you are handling it, with me being staff, I can completely help with that, if in a bad situation, where everything is going out of your control, I could step up and hold it off.

Dedicated
      So as you can see from my many reports recently, I guess you can see I am dedicated to mineverse. Also, from maybe seeing that I am very active a lot, I am dedicated. I love to play mineverse.

Helpful
      I am very helpful, when people are having trouble with any task I am always there to try and help them first.

Responsible
      I am very responsible now. If I make a mistake, so what, we all make mistakes, we are all human after all. An example of this is a false ban, if I make a false ban I will admit it was me that banned them. Or if I ever do something that would cause me to get demoted, I wont point the finger, but I will admit it was me.

Listening
      I listen to all of the players responses and their questions, I am very helpful in this way.

Looking forward to learn new things
      Even though I have a lot of experience, I am really open to learning new things. Learning new things will help me grow and the staff team too.

Not Biased
      I am not biased, either when it comes to friends, or family members. You break the rule, you serve the time. I'm not just going to unban my friends/family just because they are asking me to. And i'm not going to let them off the hook either. If someone reports my closest friend, I would rather let another mod ban them so then their feelings aren't hurt.

[​IMG]How long have you been playing on Mineverse?[​IMG]
      I have been playing on Mineverse since around 2014.

[​IMG]Have you ever been banned in the past?[​IMG]
      Yes I have, it was a long time ago and I don't think that will happen again. I have realised that those things that I have done are wrong. And Triggress, if you are here, I am sorry.

Hacked Client:
      ^(Was banned by Wolfiz, but unbanned because it came out that I wasn't hacking.)^
      Reached 10 Warnings:
      SWAT Threats:
      Death Threats: (That was last year, I have improved upon then.)
      Racism:
      Disrespect:
      Glitch Abuse:
      Leaking out personal information:

[​IMG]Do you have any past experience as a Moderator?[​IMG]
      Yes, I have, I also have had experience as staff in general, on smaller servers. I have also owned my own server too.

[​IMG]Do you meet all of the requirements?[​IMG]
      Yes, I have met all of the requirements needed to apply.

Do you have a 50 post count?

Do you have F2A enabled?

Have you had 2 weeks registered on forums?

Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?

Ending:
      Sincerely, I would like to thank you for reading this lovely application, I have taken endless hours making it, so if you can, please give me a chance to show you that I am staff worthy. I think you should let me show to you what I can do.

Tally:
      (Idea from Sparky)

Support: 14
      No Support: 15
      Neutral: 9
      Please reconsider any no supports, I have improved since then. If you want to meet up if you haven't seen me before, tell me your timezone! I will make time out of my day to play with you. (Reached limit: 1500)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    2. Sythee

Sythee Active Member

support
      just saying there is no need to freeze players considering they don't do that. i'd feel better to get screenshared then just automaticly banned though.

3. Ertuiop

Ertuiop Well-Known Member

Neutral, your application is well written but you need to do reports and become active.

4. Puaple

Thanks for replying your opinion. I'll try to fix the issues too!

5. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

Re-application? Never heard of you... sorry. You seem like you don't really know a lot about the moderator commands and I don't see any reports or suggestion threads made by you, you should maybe focus a little bit on that.

6. Surge

Surge Boss Member

He means hes applying again.

No Support your quite new and I don't see you around too much but you seem nice and capable.

7. Puaple

Alright thanks, I'm trying to get into new game modes but as of now it's just these.

8. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

No support

-You just came back
      -Half the mod commands are wrong
      -No reports

9. ElZaidTM

ElZaidTM Active Member

No support.

10. jezz

jezz Well-Known Member

No support / Neutral
      -Well written
      However
      -I have never seen any of your reports
      -No threads made by you?
      -I have never seen you ingame.
      Good luck!

11. _TheSwagger121_

_TheSwagger121_ Active Member

No Support Sorry Man But I never Said u On

12. Enderkiller77

Enderkiller77 Experienced Member

Never seen you lol play some infec

13. Puaple

Ill play some infection too, if you want. Just adapting to new gamemodes.

14. Puaple

Thanks for the reasons on why. I'll try to fix upon them soon.

15. KinderEggs

KinderEggs Active Member

Although you are my friend. I can't just give you a support because you're my friend. But I think you should like spend a little more time on your Application. It might be a lot to you. But to be accepted you're going to have to write like pages. Atleast that's what's in my brain. I wrote like pages. And yet I still didn't get accepted. It depends on your maturity and the past In my opinion I think. Like lets say that you were mean and disrespectful to like many players in the past and they come on here and be like nope your immature and rude and potty mouthy so they no support you. And Yes I got 7 no supports 1 support 2 or 1 neutrals. I should've been way more respectful. You should also be honest in your forums. I haven't read it I just scurried over it.

16. KinderEggs

KinderEggs Active Member

Good luck on getting staff though. I wish you best of luck. So far to me you've been doing quite good. Keep up the good work and you'll get staff soon in no time. I hope and I think. Don't trust me though haha. I'm known for lying. Haha I just lied again. I'm not known for lying.... Or am i. (dramatic music)

17. Puaple

Alright thanks :)

18. KinderEggs

KinderEggs Active Member

np

19. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

no support

20. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

No support, reasons stated.