x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ♡~PastelLoser's Moderator Application~♡

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Saturns, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

[​IMG]
      Introduction
      Hello! Welcome to my moderator application! :)
      I'm PastelLoser, or Tina.
      I have been actively playing Mineverse for about
      3 years now, throughout those 3 years I've made different moderator applications, yet, I think that I have matured from the person I was back then. I told lies and I was rude to the community, yet I thought I could get lucky with moderator. Since then I learnt that it was indeed a serious job and not something to have just for the name. I hope by this moderator application you can tell that I've matured and want to take this job seriously. Thank you :)
      [​IMG]

Your in-game name:
      PastelLoser, yet people may know me as a variety of different names.
      Here's a quick link to show you all my past usernames!
      ( ps: i was hacked, this link is showing the old account, i have a new account, now)

https://namemc.com/profile/TheOtsukaaa.1

What timezone are you in?
      EST (UTC−05:00)

What country do you live in?
      United States of America

What languages do you speak?
      Broken Spanish, I may not be
      the best, but I can communicate, I can also speak Albanian and of course, English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes, I have a recording system ( Quicktime player )
      and I have the regular minecraft screenshots / Gyazo if needed!

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      School days:
      Monday-Tuesday: 3-4 Hours.

Wednesday-Thursday: 1-2 Hours (May interfere with band and tutoring)
      Friday-Sunday: 4-6 Hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I joined in late 2013, then joined forums on August of 2014!

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Yes I have.
      In-game: twice (2016 death threats & 2014 i forgot? )
      Forums: once ( Gravedigging)

I learnt wisely from both of those punishments.
      What I did on both gamemodes was incredibly wrong.

Do you have any past experience of being a moderator?
      in 2015/2014 ( forget the time ) I was put as a Co-Owner of a server, yet it never really
      became an actual active server for others to get on or know about, sadly.

Why do you think you should become moderator?
      My reasons on becoming moderator are different, and all of them

will be listed below.

I think I should become moderator because even though I've been a bad person in the past,
      I've learnt from all those mistakes, and there's nothing more in the world that I would love to do is
      teach other people that being " savage " or a bad person isn't necessarily the greatest route to go. I care about this community and Mineverse A LOT and I love this server, no matter who the people on it are.

[​IMG]

Honest
      As you can see from earlier in the thread, I can openly talk about my past
      and what I've done. I'm completely honest in every way and I'll ALWAYS tell anyone
      anything if it's needed. Getting caught up in a lie stresses me out amazingly, so even if I tried to it'd be
      way too hard for me to put up with and I'll immediately tell the truth right after. Lying makes me mad in every way possible, I wouldn't be able to do it if my soul depended on it.

Mature
      I would like to say I'm mature for someone my age, and I am proud of it. Of course though, everyone is capable of being immature at times, and I'm definitely a victim of that. Yet, when it comes to handling reports and questions I can be over the top mature. There's two sides of me and the mature side comes out the most.

Kind
      Even though I've been a bit rough back then, I've grown a lot and I've seen what rude things can do to others, I think being kind is an amazingly important thing. I'm open to any questions and would be more than happy to answer them and I can deal with the rudest people at times and still be kind to them. The only time you'll see me being rude is as a joke to my friends ( of course ) or dealing with an extremely rude person.

Dedicated
      Even though I have left Mineverse here and there, I always come back. I usually spend my spare time playing Mineverse or being on the forums itself. I've dedicated a couple of years of my life into this server and maybe more to go. I'm also VERY dedicated to make this server and the community a nicer and better place.

I'm not biased
      I know people say that most moderators are biased, but I definitely won't be.
      Every person deserves an equal punishment.
      If they're a friend or even my brother, I won't give them extra chances and file them in a category
      where they're above everyone else and don't deserve to be banned. No matter who it is, they'll get the exact same punishment as everyone else.

Fast typer
      I've put this on my past applications, and if anything my typing has increased
      by much faster. I can handle multiple messages and reports at a time and can help people at double the pace.
      Being a fast typer isn't a requirement for being a mod, yet I personally think it's super important, and since most my life is on the computer, my typing will increase faster, and that means by time of moderating, more people will be getting helped out.

Here is a typing test I did where I got 101 words per minute :).
      ( Ps: sorry the footage is a bit glitchy! )

Knowledge
      Even though I haven't had 100% experience moderating, I know most of the basic commands for the job.
      For example,
      /warn *player* *reason*
      /tempmute *player* *time* *reason*
      /kick *player* *reason*
      /tempban *player* *time* *reason* If invalid appeal at www.mineverse.com

Welcoming
      Seeing new players join Mineverse is always a nice sight, welcoming players is a definitely a favorite
      thing to do, especially if you're nice about it. It leaves the players with a warm welcome and positive vibes. From experience, nice welcomers help players at times stay longer!

Funny
      I know being a moderator is an extremely serious job, but it's better to have a bright side
      than to be boring and unhappy most of the time awhile doing the job. I would NEVER dare to joke about a person's sexuality, religion, etc. because I know how offensive that could be. It's more of knock knock / dad jokes.

Active
      being active is a big part of being mod since mods always need to be on track with people
      who need help and fast. Even when I'm not on the server, I'm usually always on forums or discord. I'll always have open arms for questions and anything anybody needs!

Fast learner
      I've been told by many people that I am a fast learner. It depends on the things I'm learning, but I'll usually get the grasp of it by an hour or two! This could be important for when I have to learn new things and actually be on the job. I can learn what command to use or how long the ban / mute should be on a player.

Patient
      I'm an extremely patient person. I understand that most people are busy and its not easy to always be on task. I don't get my "last straw" broken quite easily. I can talk to a player, no matter how rude or disrespectful and try to calm them down the best I can. I usually try to be the most patient I can be and I personally think it works out. I wouldn't get mad if a player becomes confused or mad. I would try to help out in the best way I can.

Helpful
      I always try to be as helpful as I can be. I'm always happy to help anyone on a gamemode with questions. I'll try to fix and solve the problem as much as I can.

Effort
      I personally always feel that it is important to put 100% effort in anything important that I do. If I became moderator you could always count on me to put all my effort into the job.

Cheerful
      Seeing me sad is very rare. I'm usually very upbeat and happy all the time. I think this is important because no matter what anyone says to me, I won't take it to the heart. I'll always be the upbeat person that I am, no matter what the problem is.
      [​IMG]
      Do you meet all the requirements for staff below?
      Yes.

Do you have a 50 post count?
      Yes.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication up?
      Yes.

Have you had 2 weeks registered on forums?

Yes.

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      Yes, and I do have discord if that is needed.

[​IMG]

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this! :D
      My sorry thread:
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/sorry.104889/
      ps: I usually play on Infection, Op PvP, Kit PvP (1&2, usually 2), Prison, Creative, and Parkour!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    2. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Boss Member

Neutral,

You seem really friendly, and it'd help if you could report more people because I can't judge by activity due to timezone. Good luck. :)

3. Saturns

I've been doing reports time to time, not constantly though. I will work on reporting more people, though!

4. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Support.

5. Connor_

Connor_ Well-Known Member

The only thing I would like to see is you reporting some hackers, as all the reports you've made so far are chat based.
      Besides that, full support.

6. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

A few more reports on hackers please.

Other than that, full support. This application is lovely and you seem extremely friendly and mature. Good luck <3

7. dera

dera Well-Known Member

Neutral, sorry Tina.
      You can get rude at times, and immature when it's really not necessary. Now I know you're working on it, I've kept that in mind.
      Please, change my opinion.
      I love you.

By the way, reporting people is not a requirement. So you don't have to stress out about it when someone says to do more reports. It's not necessary.

8. Saturns

Thank you for the supports! I will be recording hackers soon enough, thank you for the tips <3.

I agree with you that I can be rude at times, but I've gotten much better. I'm asking everyone I've been rude to if I could start on a clean slate and so far, I think I'm doing fairly well. I respect your decision, though. Thank you for taking the time to read the application!! ps I love you too <3

9. MCCD

MCCD Active Member

Support.

10. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Support <3

11. Saturns

Thank you! <3

12. bare

bare Well-Known Member

obviously support

13. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Experienced Member

Support.

14. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

You've for sure matured. I support you as an applicant. Best of luck. :)

15. gdfun

gdfun Active Member

Support

16. Saturns

Thank you guys for the support! ♡

17. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Neutral, activity and reports l.

18. Saturns

I'm working on both of those at the moment! Thank you for taking time to read the application.

19. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Support,
      -Nice app
      -Seen you online quite a few times
      -Seem quite normal compared to others on here

20. Saturns

BUMP! :D
      Added more info to the " Why do you think you should be mod " and the " Have you ever been banned in the past category!​

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.