x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ❄cheetahswimmer❄

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cheetahswimmer, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

I'm sure Nana is willing to forgive you too :P

Well, things do happen, and I guess this also happened to Rakion? Sad to see you demoted, you did a good job, but well, I guess just take this as a little break.

2. Jenn

Jenn Well-Known Member

Erika, I don't even know where to start.
      You were an amazing moderator here for Mineverse, The community
      will miss you a lot. Thank you for your time here at Mineverse.
      Farewell, Erika. Good Luck In Life. :( <3

3. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

There are so many great moderators leaving.In such a time too... ._.
      Thank you for giving up your time to help the community.Hopefully you will get something back from it...Or have gotten something from it.

4. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

I send virtual love. Everything will be ok. The former mod side is not that bad <3

5. Surge

Surge Boss Member

Thankyou for your service, its sad to see you go :( but the only good thing is now you can focus on making your future best of luck :(

~Surge

6. Xethorias

Xethorias Well-Known Member

I could only imagine pile givingcheetah the mom death glare and yelling :P

Cheetah, you were a great mod.don't let these things let you down as we all forgive you ! Don't live in the past and think of the happy times has mod :)

7. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Thank you. :)

8. seanrays

seanrays Well-Known Member

Cheetah... no doubt in my mind that you were an extraordinary mod. It was really fun talking to you on ts along with @MaxNinja10 (who never talked). Although you aren't mod anymore, I hope you still consider me a friend (if you did before). Don't let this demotion bring you down, instead, it should motivate you to strive for the better! I hope you can apply once again, I would love to work with you, cheetah. :)

• Like Like x 1
    9. baile y

baile y Well-Known Member

Erika. You will definitely be missed. You were an amazing staff member and I can't explain how excited I was when you were promoted. Everyone makes mistakes. Everybody has those days. :sing:
      Please don't leave fully, but if it will help your grades and swimming, go for it. Your school and sports are much more important. You were an incredible moderator, keeping the server balanced and I loved our times on KitPvp even though it wasn't that much ( :( ). You were responsible, and just an amazing friend in general. Good Luck in life. Ily <3

10. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

Sad to see you demoted. :(

11. PvP_Forever

PvP_Forever Guest

<edit> happens, I wish you the best of luck

12. WinterWaffles

WinterWaffles Experienced Member

It'll be sad to see you go, but I understand it will be for the best. We're fallible human beings so don't let the fact you've made mistakes bring you down. Regardless of your decision, I wish you good luck in the future :).

13. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

It appears that most demotions are caused because people make mistakes when they are distracted and clouded by hate. I got demoted for flying whilst in combat, immaturity in a staff report against me, and posting a screamer link, all of which were caused from me being distracted and lost in thought, forgetting about what wrong I'm doing.

It's really sad and upsetting to see another amazing moderator fall, because of this despicable and absolutely cowardly behaviour from the minority of the community. Hell, it could even be the MAJORITY of Mineverse that is letting down the staff and trying to bring them down each and every day.

They don't understand, how hard it is for the Staff team to keep such a popular and large server under control, and handle rule-breakers.
      They don't understand what the Staff goes through every day, not just in Minecraft but in their own personal lives. We all have a life to live, and we all need to take a break from games sometimes.
      They don't understand what the Staff have to face as soon as the enter Mineverse, ready to start moderating the server. Staff need to get on gamemodes to handle any issues going on, yet people keep on nagging them to come to a gamemode when the Moderators are too busy handling reports and helping others.
      They don't understand anything at all, anything. They cannot comprehend how hard it is for the staff to be able to keep up all of this work and not break down, because they have never moderated Mineverse now, have they?

It upsets me to see someone who did a brilliant job as a moderator, someone who took up their time to help control this server and control these god-forsaken people who destroy what makes Mineverse great.
      Cheetah, I wish you the best of luck in your future and I hope that you can move on from this mistake and learn from it just as much as I did, heck, maybe move on better than I.

14. GenyS

GenyS Guest

There goes another one from our group... @paulainmo you're the last guy left ;-;

15. Dom

Dom Well-Known Member

(Name of song)

Cheetah, I will miss you on the team, we were a good tag team, we need to keep in touch.

16. tweeeds

tweeeds Experienced Member

Best of luck, hope to see you some time.

17. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Well sad to see another mod go :( Thank you for serving and everyone makes mistakes. Good luck with life and what comes next :)

18. GreasyBandage

GreasyBandage Experienced Member

Rip my ninja @cheetahswimmer , going to pour a forty bottle filled with apple juice down to the ground for you

• Like Like x 1
    19. PotatoDew

PotatoDew Well-Known Member

Another one goes :( Thanks for your service and good luck in life :)

20. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Sad to see you leave this position, cheetah :( I wish you the best of luck in your further life.