x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival A Couple Minor Things For Survival

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dizzy, May 21, 2018.

1. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

I LOVE survival and its for sure one of the most popular gamemodes on mineverse (Even though mineverse is almost dead). But there are a few things I think should be added and arent game breaking. I know we just got a big update for survival with increased world boarder, hoppers, and end reset.... BUUTTTTT these are just a few things I wish could be added.

-Turn projectiles on.
      Currently bows only do damage to mobs. Skeletons and Shulker projectiles also do no damage to targets.

-Turn Weather on.
      Only reason id really want weather on is cause it brings more life to minecraft and also... SUPER CHARGED CREEPERS!

-Fix heads.
      So with super charged creepers, we'd want heads to be back so you can place them on walls, and store them in chests. Currently the only way to keep heads is on armor stands or item frames. The reason they were taking out was because of the whole wither lag problem. I'm sure with a little bit of work, we can make it so withers cant spawn but you can place heads still.

-Legendary Keys.
      This is a maybe, but there should be a way for you to obtain legendary or rare keys besides through voting. Lets be honest, unless you're new, there is nothing in voter or common keys worth getting. There is a lot of things you can do with this. Sell those keys on the server shop like the skyblock keys, sell them on survival (like 2mil for 1 legendary key), 90 vote reward could give you a legendary key then reset to 0 votes again, gods and titans could get a /kit key every 2 weeks or month which gives gods 1 rare key and titans get 1 legendary key (Id honestly upgrade to titan for that). I feel like they are way to rare for voting.

-Crate Loot.
      As I mentioned, voted and common keys give you like nothing but that's ok, they aren't supposed to... But legendary and rare crates are just dumb... for how rare those keys are, if you don't make it so you can get a key besides voting, you should at least guarantee a good drop from the crate. Its soooo disappointing when you vote daily and FINALLY get a rare key and get a kit or some money or minerals.

-/claim enable pvp.
      I don't know if you'd be able to add this but if you could enable pvp in your claim (so people can make pvp arenas) that would be awesome.

-Head Hunter.
      I know its not VANILLA and people would throw a fit cause its not vanilla minecraft so I wouldn't expect this to be added, but the headhunter plugin would be awesome. A plugin that has people drop their head on death would be sweet.

-Max Claim.
      Currently I believe the max blocks you can claim is 80k worth. Now that the boarder is increased, I believe the max claim should be increased. If you see a maxed claimed land... its honestly not that much. Now since our lovely server owners love to make money, they could make it so that higher ranks get a higher claim land max or they could sell more claimed land on the server shop. When you buy the rank or the land it doesnt automatically give you for example 25k claim land you can claim, it just increases your maxed claim land by 25k then as you play it'll fill up.

What do you guys think about these changes? Even though none of these will probably happen, maybe we can get lucky. @Noobcrew (cause you're the only owner who still cares <3)

2. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

supporterino

3. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

No support.

Support on the rest.

4. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Idk I think the idea of giving /kit key to titans and gods gives one actual reason to buy the rank. I would buy the rank if that was a thing. Plus also even if you get a rare or legendary key, chances are you won’t get anything useful.

5. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

Support, but no Legendary Keys in kits thanks.