x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • A guide to OP-PvP

Discussion in 'Guides & "How To"' started by onesquad, Jun 30, 2018.

1. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

[​IMG]
      A Guide to Mineverse OP-PvP

Mineverse OP-PvP is one of the most played gamemodes and still enjoyed and loved by the community, there are not many threads on this server and I thought I would make one help people. Commands, tricks and more will be listed here for a how-to: Mineverse OP-PvP.

COMMANDS (DEFAULT)
      /kits - Will give you access to the kit list which resolves around the primary kits OP, Noob, Paladin, Archer, Knight, Tank and Iron. If you donate you will get access to the cool kits with perks and high enchantments.

/ah - Leads you to the Auction House GUI which will list the stuff for sale and gives you the ability to quickly sell and buy items. Using: /ah sell <price> and to buy; click on the item.

/auc - Is the command that a gives you in-chat auctions from the original kitpvp. /auc start <amount> <price> <time (optional)> will start the auction and everyone in chat can bid and view this.

/echest - Will lead you to the Private default chest that only you have access too, this can be used to hide your private collectible items and good swords.

/msg | /tell - This command allows you to chat with other players by just whispering so no other player can see your chat or listen in.

/reply | /r - Is used for replying to the /msg or /tell without having to retype the player's name in-chat.

/ignore - Is used when someone is annoying or being mean towards you, report them and then ignore them, if you don't like them then you can ignore them.

/bounty - Is a great command to use against people you dislike and to encourage people to kill them in-game, using /bounty <name> <price> you can then announce there is a bounty on there heads encouraging players to attack and kill them. /bountyon <name> will show the bounty money on the players head.

/clan - In OP-PvP not many people know this command exists, you can use this to create a Clan or Guild inside of the pvp game mode; here are the main commands you use to start the clan:

Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.05.53.png

DONOR PERKS

Kits - You get access to better swords and gear each kit going higher up. Example: Titan gets full armor P5, U5 and Sharp 30 sword, KB30 Stick, Fire Aspect30 Rod.

Healing - When you are at rank elite+(to titan) you get access to the top rank command which is /heal and you can remove other peoples gapple and potion effects.

Inventory Viewing - You can look at other peoples Inventory and see what gear or loot they collected and have.

Jump - The ability to jump through walls and then get to places other players cannot.

Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.11.42.png
      For more go to shop.mineverse.com or here - All Ranks are cross-server on Mineverse.

When your balance goes up you can make your items better by purchasing enchantments.

Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.15.23.png Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.15.19.png

FUN THINGS
      'Party House' or 'Iron Door house' - Is a great pvp spot in a house where it is located under spawn where you can get into by pressing the button.
      Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.18.56.png

Bridge Glitch - There is a glitch where you can get into the bridge under spawn, closest to where you drop, use the slabs to e-pearl into and then your in.
      Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.21.31.png

Getting out into the Dirt/Grass land - Use the slabs under the glass to then get into the grass lands using a pearl you can then go into the grass area.
      Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.25.54.png

Great PvP Spot in the map (Club) - Enjoyed and recommended by @Purge this spot is used by loads of pvpers and people meet up here a lot for great 1v1s and group battles or ffa's.
      Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.38.02.png

HOW TO GET CRATE KEYS!
      Go to vote.mineverse.com and then vote2.mineverse.com or type /vote in-game every day to win prizes at the end of the month and also you can then get crate keys (ULTRA) to unlock cool prizes and maybe even win a legendary crate key.
      Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.27.46.png

Thanks for Reading!
      I would love to help you on Mineverse so don't forget to PM me if you need any help or contact me on discord @ xdesired#7099.

If you need any further help with Ranks and any other Administrative action please create a Support Ticket so Staff Members can assist you in-game or on the forums. Click HERE or https://www.mineverse.com/support-tickets/ to then create a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,
      xDesired
      Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 22.31.11.png

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    2. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Nice thread. You could add a picture of club and how its good for new players. Since PVP isn't as bad there. Adding the /bounty command for new people if they don't know is also good.

3. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

@xdesired I have merged your posts, please use the edit button next time if you wish to add more onto your post instead of double posting.

4. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

You get it at elite if I remember correctly.

5. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

Click HERE and then go to Elite, heal is not shown. Then on OP-PvP Titans (checked with other God's) can only use the command of /heal from my knowledge (if I am right). /heal <name> is a Titan rank /heal (yourself) may be a normal ranked thing.

6. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

I'm pretty sure I had /heal as an elite

Attached Files:

7. Murays

Murays Active Member

Yes u do get /heal as a elite

8. JazzMagic

JazzMagic Experienced Member

Also /echest is an Elite+ command. Excellent guide nonetheless!

• Like Like x 1
    9. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Very detailed guide. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1