x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • A Recent Post...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Dizzy, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Sorry I just saw a post on the suggestions page about survival saying /Enchant should come back and I just had to make this cause it looked like a lot of people supported it.... and I just want to say...
      ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS!
      /Enchant is incredible broken on survival. If it was added back for titans to use freely, you could buy a god set for 1k. Everyone would walk around in op gear, even newbies. If it was added back say goodbye to
      -Villager Breeders (don’t need enchanted books from librarians anymore)
      -Xp grinders (Who needs xp grinders when you can enchant whatever you want for free)
      -Enchant Tables
      -Spawner prices (I don’t need a Spawner, I can just get whatever I want from my titan friend for free)
      -God set prices (Congrats you spent an hour making that set, I made 20 in 5 minutes)
      -Mending Prices (Mending is considered rare! Not anymore)
      /Enchant should never come back to the economy, cause it will break the economy. I do agree though that titan rank (and almost all the ranks) are stupidly overpriced for how much they give you, but this command was taken out for a reason and it should never return. I don’t why everyone is supporting its return (probably cause their mostly titans and angry about how much they paid. I don’t know who’d spend 250$ on Minecraft in the first place, but that’s not the point) instead of making a suggestion about bringing back overpowered commands, I suggest making a suggestion to fix the ranks.

2. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

No if that command comes back, survival will be broken, period. No opinions needed

3. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

There already is a poll, and the only people who say it should come back are the titans who payed the money for it and the people who don’t know how stupidly over powered it is.

4. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

I agree, on the other side. it made survival a fun (and toxic sometimes) place to play. As most of players used to hang out in the old warp pvp.

5. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

I agree that this shouldn't be added

6. Moni

Moni Well-Known Member Premium

I personally wouldn't want /enchant added.