x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR Acceptations Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Acceptation, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Hello there, I'm Acceptation and others may know me as https://namemc.com/profile/Acceptation.4. I have been on the Mineverse forums for close to a year now but have been in game for close around 1 year and a bit now, I am a 15 year old that loves to communicate and work with new people every single day, I like to play a range of games such as Kitpvp1, Kitpvp2, Skyblock, Infection, Prison, and Survival although these are the main games that I usually play on Mineverse I do like to try to be active on other game modes . Thank you for looking at my application and if you ever need help just message me on forums or in-game if you see me :) Thanks!

⁑✥In-Game Name?⁑✥

My current name is Acceptation (the Previous name was DaddySkype and Sportings)

⁑✥What time zone am I in?✥⁑

I am from EU (UTC) (United Kingdom/London time)

⁑✥What Country do I live in?✥⁑

I currently live in the United Kingdom

What languages do you speak?

I am completely fluent in English but I know a bit of Spanish

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

I am currently using Bandicam for reports but I'm currently trying to figure out a better way that I can get for better quality and better fps :)

⁑✥Why do you think you should become a mod?⁑✥

I think that I should become a moderator because...

⁑✥Honesty⁑✥

I am a very honest person I would like to say, I don't like to lie (This can only happen on rare occasions) I can maintain a good friendship with people while being honest and not betraying them in a way and I feel like being honest shows the real side of me and shows that I can be trusted on the server. I also like being honest because I want people to know that I actually care and that I can be sensible and mature on the server.

⁑✥Activeness⁑✥

I have been very active lately on the server and I love to help out the server by trying to report as many rule breakers as I can do on a day to day basis, I usually get on the server about 4 times a day spending at least an hour each time I like to be active too so I get to help more and more people while in game and forums so that I can help out the server even more! I like to be active because I want to prove that I want to dedicate my time towards the server and to other people.

⁑✥Trustworthy⁑✥

I am a very trustworthy person that you can trust on the server and on forums, I don't spread secrets and I certainly do not spread private information across the server and forums, I like to make it so people can trust me so I can make new friends among the server and forums. I feel like being trustworthy can show that I have a good attitude on the server and shows that I can manage my behavior.

⁑✥Mature⁑✥

I may only be 15 years of age but I am definitely mature, I take all situations and problems very seriously and wisely and sensibly, I am a fast worker to include on being mature meaning can get more of the job/task done, I can have a laugh and take a joke but see when it comes to doing work I'm all heads down focusing on the one task to get it complete. I'm also sensible with my actions I am full of control with my behavior and am completely sensible enough to not get too crazy or hyper.

⁑✥Helpfulness⁑✥

I am a very helpful person in game, whenever a player is needing help I try my complete best to try and help the player as much as I can, this can be things such as: Giving them loot, Answering questions or simply just helping them in game, I like to be very helpful because it makes me feel accomplishable, I feel very proud of myself even just to help one person. Helping more people on the server makes me build up my confidence even more so not only am I helping other people but I'm also helping myself.

⁑✥Reliable⁑✥

When it comes to being reliable I would like to think I am, if someone gave me a certain task to do or even a favour for them I would make sure to be able to do it because without being reliable you are just ruining trust and no one will want to trust you into doing certain activities which is very important and I think its a key role when being a staff member because without being reliable when you are a staff member you are just letting the server down and I don't want to do that, I want to hopefully let people understand that they are able to trust me and to me without being reliable you won't be able to make great friendships, I am a very reliable person if you wanted me to do you a favour I would try my complete best to help you :)

⁑✥Organised⁑✥

When it comes to being organised I take this very seriously, I take this very seriously because I find it really easy and manageable for me instead of making everything all messy and unorganised as that would be very hard to work with, I like being organised because it helps me a lot when it comes to doing work on the server, it makes me get it done more faster and is way more efficient compared to being unorganised.

✥⁑✥Communication✥⁑✥

When it comes to communicating with other people, I actually really enjoy it because I get to learn new things about other people and that I potentially get to meet new friends among the server, the main reason I like communicating because I can get help from other people or I can help other people, I like this because I get to learn new things or I get to help other people in the community learn new things to help them in the future.

✥⁑✥Fast Typer✥⁑✥

I am indeed a decently fast typer, I can type fast without making mistakes majority of the time but I can make mistakes sometimes, well I mean everyone can make a mistake when typing, the advantages of being a fast typer means that I will be able to help more people during my time, it also means that I will be able to get the job done faster and much more efficient as I will be able to get more stuff done.

✥⁑✥Can tell what hacks are✥⁑✥

I'm able to tell what hacks are and what isn't hacks, this is good for me because it means that I won't be doing false bans which makes me efficient as I will be getting easier and quicker compared to someone who could potentially false ban, this means that I will be able to get my job done faster and that I will be able to find more rule breakers on the server as I will get my job done fast.

✥⁑✥Practical✥⁑✥

I am a very practical person, I'm not the kind of person who likes to sit around or doesn't really do much work with people, I like to be practical because not only does it help me become more confident, but it also helps other players at the same time, I also like to be practical because it is fun sometimes, I really enjoy helping out people and there are points where I am able to learn new things as well!

✥⁑✥Balanced✥⁑✥

I am a very balanced person, I don't really like to stick around on one game mode among Mineverse. I like to spread out around globally on all game modes, this is good because it means that I would be able to help more people and I would be able to find more rule breakers compared to a person who just stays on the one game mode at all times.

✥⁑✥Patient✥⁑✥

I like to be a very patient person when it comes to helping people or even receiving help from other people, I like to keep patient because if I wasn't patient then I would be pushing people to the point where I could miss out on some very important stuff, I like to keep it patient because it shows more professionalism I guess, it shows that you're willing to listen to a player instead of making them rush everything, therefore it would make it easier for me to talk to them.

✥⁑✥Devoted✥⁑✥

When it comes to being devoted, I like being loving and loyal to other people simply because it means that it would make it easier for me and for other players to talk to me about a certain situation or a simple needing of help, I like to be very supportive to players because if I wasn't supportive it would just show that I wouldn't really care about the particular thing that's happening.

✥⁑✥Sense of Humour✥⁑✥

In terms of becoming a moderator I don't want to be the kind of person who doesn't like to have humor or taking everything so seriously, I mean I would take everything seriously but when it comes to jokes and all I would like to joke around as well, I like to have a sense of humor because I feel like if I didn't then people would think that I would be a boring person who just likes to take everything seriously, I don't want to be like that I want to bring joy to Mineverse, I want to be able to have fun while still doing my job.

⁑✥How long can you be active on the server every day?⁑✥

Monday - 3-5 hours
      Tuesday - 3-5 hours
      Wednesday - 4-5 hours
      Thursday 4-5 hours
      Friday - 5-6 hours
      Saturday - 6 hours
      Sunday- 4-5 hours

⁑✥How long have you been playing Mineverse?⁑✥

I have been playing Mineverse for about a year and a half now but have only been on the forums for close to a year now.

⁑✥Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)⁑✥

I have been banned in game before for hacking but I am hoping that I can push that aside because I have changed a lot since my last ban and by getting the opportunity to show you guys that I have changed means the world to me, but I have changed a lot in terms of maturity, being more sensible and even just being more helpful to other people :)

⁑✥Do you have any past experience as a moderator?⁑✥

I have become staff on other servers before and I have a bit knowledge of stuff but not much as I resigned as the servers weren't professional and had lack of communication between staff members, I was a CO-Owner on a server until I resigned due to lack of motivation and lack of management, the server didn't really inspire me to want to continue working on there and I didn't really get to show my full potential while out there, last I was a Helper rank on a server that gained around 100-300 players per day, I ended up resigning there because I didn't feel like I was organised enough and we where allowed to screenshare there so I didn't feel experienced with that, I have improved on this however.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?
      Yes

Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      Yes

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    2. Surge

Surge Boss Member

Neutral, Good to see that you've started to report and you have applied :)

If you continue to report and help other players around the server and forums I will support best of luck!

3. Acceptation

Thank you very much :)

4. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

5. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

Support :)

6. Acceptation

Thank you :) <3

7. Acceptation

8. Moni

Moni Well-Known Member Premium

Support!

(+) Active
      (+) Honest
      (+) Kind
      (+) Lots of Reports

Goodluck! <3
      p.s some of your 'i's are uncapitalised :P

9. Acceptation

Thanks for the support!

Just corrected them, Thanks!

10. Acceptation

11. imnotdim

imnotdim Active Member

Support! gl my dude

12. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

I've known you for a good while now and you're a pretty nice guy and a great friend to have. Support.

Just a few things to work on.
      - you just came back by the looks of it.
      - haven't seen you in-game for a while now.

Good luck Sportings, it would be amazing to see you in the team!

13. Acceptation

Thanks guys! @lokadd i'll try my best, Thanks for your opinions though!

14. Cotner

Cotner Well-Known Member

Support, although work on reports and I've seen you once in-game. I'm sure that's due to time-zone but I'd love to get to know you. You seem like a nice guy!

15. Acceptation

Thank you for the support! I try my best to work on reports as much as I can. What gamemodes have you been playing lately? Cause i have been on kitpvp2 a lot these past few days

16. Acceptation

Bumping <3

17. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

Neutral, Leaning on support. I definitely have seen you before on the forums and you look active, and it is good to see some lesser known people apply. However, the only reason I wouldn't fully support is that I don't recall if I've seen you before in game, although I may change my mind to support soon.

18. Acceptation

Thanks for the neutral!I am usually on kitpvp 2 most of the time for reports!

19. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

alright, that makes sense

20. Acceptation

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.