x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Factions add warps to nether and end (pls read)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CodBucket, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

waiting for Vapetards to realise they can find the end portals in the overworld

2. Benko

Benko Boss Member

No support, there is an end portal. Stop being idiots and go find it. It's that simple you bots.

3. con

con Active Member

How am I trashing your thread? All I said was no-support and 5 people ganged up on me. Shut up and leave me alone :p

4. TheRealSpearling

TheRealSpearling Active Member

It's just simple, we're talking about favouritism. If one clan obviously can reach the nether and end and the rest of the community can't. Isn't it kinda unfair? I'm not saying that you guys would even play fair to be honest, It's just obviously. There are equal rights for everyone.

5. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

Just re enable portals maybe add a warp to nether and a small spawn there if a warp is so important. For the end I would say wait a little until the dungeons are actually found and release it shortly after.

6. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

Thanks for the support man. Our faction has homes to all 4 corners of the map and when we use eyes of ender they all lead to -400 500 or so (at spawn) and the portal doesnt exist, even though it goes into the ground indicating that there is one there. If there were actually portals, they must have been destroyed (using saplings) I think theres should be a warp end anyways, as there were in all other factions map and op factions map on mineverse. @JustExposed

7. Khortex

there was only 1 map between both factions and opfactions which was the previous map and that map was most likely the worst map of them all, also you're lying about there being no endportal because it exists, and people found it such as us, and other people on the server, I know you will say im lying but i couldnt care less about what you think since you dont have the effort to locate the portal

8. TheRealSpearling

TheRealSpearling Active Member

I don't wanna start confronting you, but we're the ones that have the effort to play on a server filled with cheaters. :) We did look for the portals and It didn't work. As I said It's simple favouritism...

9. Khortex

Ask @lsbminecraft he found the portal we were just smart enough to put obby around it

10. CodBucket

@Khortex Claiming an end portal is obsurd and completely unfair to everyone else

ESPECIALLY in factions

11. Khortex

it was 500 blocks away from spawn, you guys were just slow, arent you a good cannoner? why not just cannon your way in. Welcome to factions.

12. hannah

hannah Boss Member

oof

there are 3 end portals, not just one so idk why y'all can't find the other 2

plus nether is disabled for everyone so its harder to get beacons. i liek it

so, no supporto

13. CodBucket

simple problem though, we went through a portal to find this

yeah end island is claimed and so is the end spawn platform.

Attached Files:

14. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Man don’t add a /warp end... then stranded won’t be overpowered anymore and we wouldn’t want that now would we lol.

Idc what anyone has to say, if you don’t support this you’re just dumb. Let me explain. Allowing a faction to claim the ENTIRETY of the end spawn island, allows them to pretty much be unraidable and also allows nobody to build endermrn farms (natural ones). Also if there is an end portal that we “just have to find” won’t change anything, cause once we find it, it could just be claimed and even if it’s not, once we go through, there is nothing we can do. There is a reason why the end isn’t claimable on almost all faction servers until you go out like 200-400 blocks. It’s because it’s stupidly overpowered to be able to claim the end island. Now that I explained that to the children who don’t support this. Let me give you a good slap of reality.

Chances of this being added is about the chance of winning the lottery cause the owners and developers do whatever they want. Secondly if you want to claim the end or do anything, just wait till factions dies in like a couple weeks and then claim it when stranded slowly loses memebers. It’s a waste of time trying to be the best at factions when it’ll be dead in weeks.

#StrandedTryHardsBigLol
      #ResetSurvivalForSomeRealFun

15. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

At this point nether should have been enabled like a week or 2 after factions released lol
      Idk what to do with the end its just all cobble so just leave it how it is?

16. Toxic

Toxic Active Member

support add nether its 2 months overdue