Aly's Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Aly, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Aly

Aly Moderator Moderator Premium

My Introduction
    Hey! My name's Aly, short for Alyssa. My in-game name is PerfectAlyssa. If you see me, feel free to say hi! This thread was made in 2016, but I decided to re-make it again as i've changed a lot as a person since then.
    About me
    I'm a very quiet, shy and introverted person among strangers, however people who are close to me think of me as the opposite. People who have known me for a long time knows that i'm extremely self conscious of myself and don't like being anywhere without a group of people.

I watch a lot of movies. My current addiction is anime! My favorite movie of all time is Love, Rosie. My favorite celebrities are Sabrina Carpenter, Lily Collins, Audrey Hepburn, Ariana Grande and Lorde. My favorite song currently is "tomorrow tonight" by Loote.

I absolutely love drinking coffee, tea and alcohol. I dislike most chocolates, and I prefer cats over dogs. My favorite animals are polar bears and foxes.

My time on the server
    I joined Mineverse in 2016 after hearing about it one day, and took a liking to Skyblock. After the gamemode "Infection" had restarted, I tried playing it as well and met a bunch of cool people, most of whom I no longer stay in contact with.

I quit around 2018, and came back again later in the year to find out that everything had changed, and that everyone I used to know had left the server. I continued to play Skyblock and met or re-met some awesome people there. I was once again going to leave the server. However, after my surgery, I decided to stay on the server and continue to play.

I once again left in 2019, came back later in the year and continued to play Skyblock. I was AGAIN going to leave the server, however, decided to stay after I found out Infection was returning.

During Infection's return, I re-met/met some really cool people who I still talk to today. I was invited to a small Discord group to talk with other players, and this turned into the Discord server now known as God Vib (Good Vibes). I got to know so many people there, and i'm forever grateful for them for being there on my journey to a Moderator and playing the biggest part of my life in 2019.

I got staff in 2020, and became a part of the staff team. I've been a part of the team for almost 7 months now as of writing this thread, and they're currently the biggest part of my 2020.

Thank you for reading my introduction!
    In my first edit of this thread, I had put players that played a big part of my life. However, my social group has expanded so much that I don't think I could put everyone in this thread alone, and I know i'll forget a lot of people while writing it. I don't see a need to put you guys here, y'all should know who you are. Everyone that I tagged in my first edit will forever be a big part of my life, even if I don't talk to you guys anymore. You guys changed my life so much, and I wouldn't be here without you guys. Thank you! <3

• Friendly x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Cookie x 1
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  2. Baby

Baby Experienced Member

First hehe

Hi :D

3. Aly

4. Aly

Hey sorry i didnt tag you,my fingers broke down.

5. MoosePMC

MoosePMC Active Member

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Quertiss

Quertiss Head Moderator Head Moderator

Head Moderator
    Hey Moody ;)

7. Misso

Misso Retired Head-Mod Premium

Hello there. :)

8. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

:D
    words

• Like Like x 1
  9. Aly

Thanks!
    H
    Hello..
    Ello!

:D

10. GGs

GGs Active Member

I am suiciding Irl rn, I am a he not a she :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Experienced Member

^

12. Kyra

Kyra Experienced Member

Hey:)
    If you ever seen me in game just say ew I'll probably answer tbh

13. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Alyyyy hi

14. OhTitan

OhTitan Active Member

Ok Then

15. Aly

LOL
    Okie ;)
    HI
    </3

16. OhTitan

OhTitan Active Member

Jk Nice Introduction <3

17. Aly

<3

18. Policy

Policy Experienced Member

19. Aly

H
    hI!

20. Stacker7

Stacker7 Well-Known Member

Sahh dud how are you? Good okay well welcome to the forums if you need anything just pm me or don't but anyways welcome.