x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • An Update to BedWars!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tyler Ward, May 9, 2017.

1. Tyler Ward

Tyler Ward Active Member

For about 10 months, I have been playing BedWars. That was until about 3 month ago when BedWars died down. I have no idea why it died but I would love to play it again. I remember when I would finish one game and I would join another one just in time for it to start. Games would get intense and it was tons of fun.

I suggest giving BedWars an update to maybe boost popularity. Maybe add new maps, more features like solo BedWars. You could even advertise it on the lobby.

I go play on bigger servers like Hypixel and see their BedWars. I love it because of how many things you can do. They have extensive maps, teams of 2-5 players and even solo. Team upgrades are awesome as it adds overall depth to the game. I spend hours on there everyday. It is just an overall fun game to play, but I would rather play BedWars on Mineverse instead. It is the most popular game on Hypixel right now and there should be no problem having it that way on Mineverse if it is just shown some love.

In conclusion, I think that I speak for all FORMER BedWars players when I say that it needs an update. I love the game of BedWars and I would love to see it come back to life again. I hope that I can get support on this and we can get BedWars popular again.

2. Andrew475

Andrew475 Well-Known Member Premium

Support, good idea.

3. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Support

4. PotatoDew

PotatoDew Well-Known Member

Support, nobody goes on there for some reason xd

5. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Support

6. Tyler Ward

Tyler Ward Active Member

Lol thx! I never understand why that isn't popular!

7. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

The reason high-pickle has such a successful bedwars server is because they actually thought through what the community would like. They have team upgrades, a better economy system (diamonds, gold, emeralds, etc), the layout of maps, and especially the fact you can either be solo, with another teammate, in a group of 3, and even 4.

MV failed to think outside the box, and presented what was plain, boring, and mediocre.

I suggest removing bedwars entirely, because with this server taking bedwars, it's clear that nobody will like to go here.

8. Albin

Albin Active Member

support